Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1448. (Read 548866 times)

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
I realy like this site!
so a little question: can u make a site like this for more altcoins like: Gridcoin, Litecoin, Eth, Dash or monero?
That would be awesom^^
Maybe your response, to add all the coins can play in this site, it's probably a good suggestion, but whether it will be approved for it ??
Activity: 983
I think it needs something new to freebitco.in, why not add some new games in addition to dice

Actually its a faucet site not really a gambling site like the others. They just put a Hi-Lo game in addition to their faucet. To give some thrill to their collectors. So i guess the chance of adding other games besides hi-lo is impossible at the moment.
Perhaps many people who already knew about these sites, I think if freebitco.in add a game, this is pretty good for the future development of this site, in the field of business and introduce bitcoin to the community was a good thing in my opinion ..

They have the weekly lottery too which is fun and impressive as the tops prize gets up to almost 4 btc. I could see the site expanding and doing very well.
But not the only lottery only, this site provides a bonus for users who do a job typing chaptcha, and added every 1 hour once a user can get 2 tickets lottrey to in lottery every week .. Cool Cool

It's really a cool site and the tickets add up, if you bet over 5000 sats on the dice game you get 1 ticket and 1 rewards point towards rewards.
What do you think if the site is adding a game, which is more attractive for the new user, may be new to learn about bitcoin, and can be learned in the search for bitcoin for free ??
If for my response, it was nice to add a good and interesting game for a site like this, plus everyone can have a free bitcoin to play a game that has been provided with free ..
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I realy like this site!
so a little question: can u make a site like this for more altcoins like: Gridcoin, Litecoin, Eth, Dash or monero?
That would be awesom^^
I think it needs something new to freebitco.in, why not add some new games in addition to dice

Actually its a faucet site not really a gambling site like the others. They just put a Hi-Lo game in addition to their faucet. To give some thrill to their collectors. So i guess the chance of adding other games besides hi-lo is impossible at the moment.
Perhaps many people who already knew about these sites, I think if freebitco.in add a game, this is pretty good for the future development of this site, in the field of business and introduce bitcoin to the community was a good thing in my opinion ..

They have the weekly lottery too which is fun and impressive as the tops prize gets up to almost 4 btc. I could see the site expanding and doing very well.
But not the only lottery only, this site provides a bonus for users who do a job typing chaptcha, and added every 1 hour once a user can get 2 tickets lottrey to in lottery every week .. Cool Cool

It's really a cool site and the tickets add up, if you bet over 5000 sats on the dice game you get 1 ticket and 1 rewards point towards rewards.
What do you think if the site is adding a game, which is more attractive for the new user, may be new to learn about bitcoin, and can be learned in the search for bitcoin for free ??
Activity: 163

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
~snip~
To be hinest, it's not fun. We don't know how they are choose/pick the winner in each weeks. Don't you think maybe all the winners in 1st is themself (admin)?

dice is good enough. everybody loves dice sites
For myself, yea, i'm prefer dice rather than other games. But not everybody likes/loves playing in dice game.

Lottery is still mysterious and maybe will remain like that because it was a way for the admin to get these money back from members through this system, I spend every week my all points in lottery which I earn through claim the faucet there but never won a satoshi there.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
~snip~
To be hinest, it's not fun. We don't know how they are choose/pick the winner in each weeks. Don't you think maybe all the winners in 1st is themself (admin)?

For myself, yea, i'm prefer dice rather than other games. But not everybody likes/loves playing in dice game.

Activity: 163

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

Indeed

I think if he need another games that can play in another site which what games he want to play Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

This site is not a full gambling site but just a faucet site and added nice to get back those free coins earned by users. They may add slowly because earlier their primary revenue from AdSense and now looks that advertisement revenues went down so they may look into other ways to earn money from this big user base.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

what do you mean by Poker, Video Poker , blackjack Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 182
🚀 🌏
Its giving same amount to all its not working on location base its depend on Bitcoin rate if its going up then this amount going down and if bitcoins rate going down then its going to up
@OP you need to update Post#1 because I just check now minimum withdrawal is 30000 Satoshis
The changes of the paid amount per click are pretty significant and can be seen every day. Only two three weeks ago, the amount was around 120 Satoshis.
It's too bad I've entered the world of Bitcoin in a time, when the Bitcoin rate is so high.  Tongue
Yes, I know it used to be even higher (above 1k USD per BTC), but comming back to 100-200 USD per BTC would be nice for higher earnings. Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
The multiplier is provably fair with a low house edge, but the faucet income is determined by the Bitcoin price. The higher the Bitcoin price, the

lower is the amount being paid out by the faucet. The amount being paid out by the faucet also seem to be location based. In countries with

stronger currencies, the faucet pay out seems to be higher. { I think that is to make it more viable for people in these areas to use the

faucet} I stand to be corrected.. or it might have been because advertisers valued traffic from these areas more.  Huh
Interesting.. I didn't know that the amount being paid out by the faucet from the site could be based on location. Shocked
Just for fun - how much is the faucet giving to you now? For me it's 0.00000274 BTC at the moment. Smiley
Its giving same amount to all its not working on location base its depend on Bitcoin rate if its going up then this amount going down and if bitcoins rate going down then its going to up
@OP you need to update Post#1 because I just check now minimum withdrawal is 30000 Satoshis
Activity: 182
🚀 🌏
The multiplier is provably fair with a low house edge, but the faucet income is determined by the Bitcoin price. The higher the Bitcoin price, the

lower is the amount being paid out by the faucet. The amount being paid out by the faucet also seem to be location based. In countries with

stronger currencies, the faucet pay out seems to be higher. { I think that is to make it more viable for people in these areas to use the

faucet} I stand to be corrected.. or it might have been because advertisers valued traffic from these areas more.  Huh
Interesting.. I didn't know that the amount being paid out by the faucet from the site could be based on location. Shocked
Just for fun - how much is the faucet giving to you now? For me it's 0.00000274 BTC at the moment. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
It looks like only site owners proxies are winning those lotteries because so far no has claimed that they won the lottery from that site. So don't buy any lotteries from them and if you want just use their faucet and buy lotteries from some other sites. No one knows on what basis they pick lottery winners.
I have won there once, but only 0.00021490 BTC. Grin But it was from the Lucky Number Roll, not from the Lottery game. Anyway, it was a nice extra satoshi amount, because it helped me to reach the withdrawal limit. Nowadays it takes weeks to reach it, because the earnings from the faucet are reeeally small. Undecided

Jump to: