Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1466. (Read 548812 times)

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Many people are in doubt about the fairness of the lottery.

... if someone can figure out a way to implement a provably fair lottery with a variable number of tickets given out each round, I would be happy to implement it. So far I haven't been able to figure out how to do it myself.
Maybe you should use some third-party intermediary for generating random user IDs for the lottery? For example, there is  "Audited Lotteries and Sweepstakes" option in random.org. https://www.random.org/guides/draws/

That would not help make the lottery more fair as I can always insert user id's of accounts created by me to the list. Also, that option does not allow for a user having multiple tickets. Thirdly, I have to trust that random.org will generate the numbers fairly and not manipulate the results.

Also, as far as I can see, the results will not be public and people will need access to the random.org account to verify the winning numbers.

Yes, I see. Then, you could offer some kind of incentive(additional tickets, bonuses, etc.) for the lottery winners if they post about their winnings here?

Yes, I have something like that planned for people who win big rolls and lottery tickets. It's just an additional expense because even after winning big, I need to pay people so that they tell others about it. I'll implement something like that soon.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

... if someone can figure out a way to implement a provably fair lottery with a variable number of tickets given out each round, I would be happy to implement it. So far I haven't been able to figure out how to do it myself.
Maybe you should use some third-party intermediary for generating random user IDs for the lottery? For example, there is  "Audited Lotteries and Sweepstakes" option in random.org. https://www.random.org/guides/draws/

That would not help make the lottery more fair as I can always insert user id's of accounts created by me to the list. Also, that option does not allow for a user having multiple tickets. Thirdly, I have to trust that random.org will generate the numbers fairly and not manipulate the results.

Also, as far as I can see, the results will not be public and people will need access to the random.org account to verify the winning numbers.

Yes, I see. Then, you could offer some kind of incentive(additional tickets, reward points, etc.) for the lottery winners if they post about their winnings here?
legendary

Maybe you should use some third-party intermediary for generating random user IDs for the lottery? For example, there is  "Audited Lotteries and Sweepstakes" option in random.org. https://www.random.org/guides/draws/

Activity: 57

Activity: 38
Balances are updated live, so if your referrer sent you satoshis, they will be added to your balance instantly and reflected within 30 seconds if you have the page open. You only get the notification message after you reload the page. 352 satoshis is what you claimed in your last free play so that is the difference that you are looking at. The satoshi's given by your referrer were updated in your balance right then because you had the page open.

Much like many of your other posts in which you are trying so hard to avoid the issue, nothing you just said makes any sense at all. It was obvious you didn't want to address this issue when you originally ignored it and it's obvious again in your reply above.

Do me a favor and read the screenshot below, and then convince me that it does not mean what it says... for some reason. Convince me that I'm supposed to ignore that it reads 761 and instead pretend that it means 352 and that the 352 is from a free play... from the night before, despite what it reads there. Exactly what is the purpose of this notice if it means nothing about what it claims?

https://i.imgur.com/P22dQAf.png

Why would ANYONE expect that to mean ANYTHING less than that they just received 761 BTC. It says NOTHING about my last free play which was the night prior. Seriously, why does that message in the screenshot REALLY mean "you earned 352 in your last roll... 8 hours" as you say?

What you have said here means NOTHING because regardless of all that bull, the bottom line is this, the notice said 761, the night before I took a screenshot of my balance and the next day I waited for the week to end, when it ended the notice said that I rec 761 but in reality my total went up by only 352. I don't care what excuse you're giving for the discrepancy in the notice because the bottom line is that my total balance did not rise by the amount stated in the notice which means that the notice of payment is a fabrication.. The results I've posted and your answer above shows there is something wrong here and obviously you don't want to admit it.

The next topic should be your lottery system... lots of people have been asking about it and I don't see any answers from you. How exactly do you determine lottery winners? Why are the winners not updated in live time on your site? What is happening on your end during those hours? How can you prove that your system of selecting a winner is fair?
legendary
How to change email adress related to freebitco.in? I have lost control over my old email and have new one so now i am trying to update that on freebitcoin but it is not possible under profile section.

Please send us a message with your new email using the contact form in the FAQ page.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How to change email adress related to freebitco.in? I have lost control over my old email and have new one so now i am trying to update that on freebitcoin but it is not possible under profile section.

If indeed you have quite a lot of funds in a long email, then you should discuss this on CS freebitco.in. because it also provides some good stuff if you desist. If you do want to renew the email, then go into settings and change your email. It is likely that later there is a confirmation for the replacement of the emails coming into your old email rofile section.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
site is back and works Smiley

anybody here can claim they won lottery?

i have been on this site since ages and it pays but no lottery wins ;((
legendary
Giving your user id always helps as I had to type out your btc address from the image to check your details.

In a previous reply to me on this thread, you didn't like the idea of showing a user ID, even when it did not connect to a user. Now suddenly you want me to show my user ID. What changed?

First things first...

You addressed the non issue and ignored the issue. Furthermore, you don't lead with "first things first" unless you intend to address additional points.  Please address THE FOLLOWING issue:

What I had Saturday night:
https://i.imgur.com/S7gcqwh.png

This is the notice of the referral bonus kickback:
https://i.imgur.com/BcF7kXs.png

Which brought me up to this:
https://i.imgur.com/knKMNHp.png

3812 - 3460 = 352. Freebitco is claiming that I received 761 satoshi when in fact I only received 352.

Why is that?

Balances are updated live, so if your referrer sent you satoshis, they will be added to your balance instantly and reflected within 30 seconds if you have the page open. You only get the notification message after you reload the page. 352 satoshis is what you claimed in your last free play so that is the difference that you are looking at. The satoshi's given by your referrer were updated in your balance right then because you had the page open.

You could have sent me your user id via pm, but regardless if you have any questions or problems, you should send a message using the contact form.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 604
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
3x reward points until 01 September 2016 07:00 UTC: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc (about 72 hours).

6 points for every free roll, 3 points for 6,500 satoshi wagered and 3 points for referral free rolls.
Nice promotion and this will get many people to play this popular faucet/dice/lottery bitcoin, this promotion is the best if you have many active referrals, I hope this promotion also has in freedogeco.in.
Activity: 38
Giving your user id always helps as I had to type out your btc address from the image to check your details.

In a previous reply to me on this thread, you didn't like the idea of showing a user ID, even when it did not connect to a user. Now suddenly you want me to show MY user ID. Why the double standard?

First things first...

You addressed the non issue and ignored the issue. Furthermore, you don't lead with "first things first" unless you intend to address additional points.  Please address THE FOLLOWING issue, here... I'll repost if for you so as to avoid confusion.

What I had Saturday night:
https://i.imgur.com/S7gcqwh.png

This is the notice of the referral bonus kickback:
https://i.imgur.com/BcF7kXs.png

Which brought me up to this:
https://i.imgur.com/knKMNHp.png

3812 - 3460 = 352. Freebitco is claiming that I received 761 satoshi when in fact I only received 352.

Why is that?
legendary
Is that is back online or it's still down for maintenance? Because I am having trouble to get access to my account. As some people are saying into this thread they had access to their right now. And on my side there is just a blank page and nothing appearing?

Could you please pm me a screenshot?
Activity: 686
Is that is back online or it's still down for maintenance? Because I am having trouble to get access to my account. As some people are saying into this thread they had access to their right now. And on my side there is just a blank page and nothing appearing?

For me the site is online and working very well as I just made a claim and also played a little hi - lo and even that was working great. Maybe try clearing your internet cache/cookies and see if that will help fix your problem.

the site is working fine on my end too, (luckily i remembered my log in details) i logged in, claim the faucet and tried to play hi-lo few times and all is working perfectly.

@electronicfactura clearing cookies probably will help you on the issue
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

For me the site is online and working very well as I just made a claim and also played a little hi - lo and even that was working great. Maybe try clearing your internet cache/cookies and see if that will help fix your problem.
Activity: 714
Activity: 644
3x reward points until 01 September 2016 07:00 UTC: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc (about 72 hours).

6 points for every free roll, 3 points for 6,500 satoshi wagered and 3 points for referral free rolls.

Nice promotion dev and this will get a lot more people claiming and gambling on the hi - lo game. I hope there will be many more promotions in the future.

Is there any chance you will add a lottery to FreeDoge? because I think it would be fun to have a lottery there and may get more people joining.
yes dev it will attract more visitors to your website because of this promo good job, hope to see more promotion coming from you. good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
This is really good that we are going to get 3x reward points now. I hope freedoge also gets the similar stuff going. I hope this will be make most people happy and they are going to keep claiming for long.
Good Luck on the new features.
legendary

Nice promotion dev and this will get a lot more people claiming and gambling on the hi - lo game. I hope there will be many more promotions in the future.

Is there any chance you will add a lottery to FreeDoge? because I think it would be fun to have a lottery there and may get more people joining.

I will be adding all the extra stuff to dogecoin soon, lottery, reward points etc.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Jump to: