Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1469. (Read 548812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Is this FreeBitco.in still working??
I saw some post that they put their addresses.. why is that??
I want also to earn bitcoin..
before you post here i suggest you check those site first to make sure that these site still working well because freebitco.in still working fine for me also  i don't understand what you mean I saw some post that they put their addresses could you explain more what this mean
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
i dont recommend this website or faucet gambling this is also not provably fair

just switch to a site that have provably fair

this site is provably fair. it says on the dice site and you can choose to switch servers or not each roll
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
To be honest I think that Freebitco.in is one of the oldest and decent paying faucet out there. It makes sure they payout at proper intervals, has rewards points now and hefty 50% referral commission. In order to keep referrals active one can tip the active referrals too. What more can you ask for??
Any newbies willing to join the site I would highly recommend this site.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

what do you mean by "faucet not provably fair"? Maybe yes for their dice, i can't find a way how to prove if their dice is provably fair. But they are one of oldest bitcoin faucet site until now, so i doubt if their faucet isn't paying.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stronger
Is this FreeBitco.in still working??
I saw some post that they put their addresses.. why is that??
I want also to earn bitcoin..
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
a couple month ago my friend won the lottery but he is not member bitcointalk, two week before he won lottery he make deposit and bought some ticket lottery but he didn't won after two week he won even he didn't make a purchase, and i'm thinking this is methode to won a lottery so i make deposit and bought some ticket lottery but until now i never won the lottery, and now i'm only buy ticket from faucet earning

If your friend do not give you any proof of the winning, would you trust him?
Depositing and purchasing the lottery tickets is not recommended and it is not a method to win the lottery. As you can see from the winners list every week, sometime the winners only had small amount of tickets. It shows that the winners did not buy tickets but only use free tickets from the free roll.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
a couple month ago my friend won the lottery but he is not member bitcointalk, two week before he won lottery he make deposit and bought some ticket lottery but he didn't won after two week he won even he didn't make a purchase, and i'm thinking this is methode to won a lottery so i make deposit and bought some ticket lottery but until now i never won the lottery, and now i'm only buy ticket from faucet earning

do your friend provided a proof that he really wins or he is just trolling you and you fell for it? are you his referall? it could be possible a tactic for you to buy tickets and he will earn more AFAIK
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Do you guys ever win a lottery on freebitco.in ? Because i never win a single lottery until now and is it worth to deposit and buy it all into lottery ? Anyone have an experience on it ?
Not really, I also curious who's the winner and would be glad if it's one of the member of this bitcointalk community, sometimes I am thinking this all lottery is fake.
Better don't buy any tickets unless you get it from faucet you claimed and you'll not lose anything.

Yeah, i never see a raffle winner commend or give a review on this tread though, so it's seems fishy and I hope they can upgrade the lottery system and show us.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Do you guys ever win a lottery on freebitco.in ? Because i never win a single lottery until now and is it worth to deposit and buy it all into lottery ? Anyone have an experience on it ?

Until now I never saw someone that winning their lottery from there and if some of them can manage to win it, they will brag it out here. As far as I know you cant win their lottery though, first thing is about their balance, how much they will spend on each week to payout the winners. And they never skip this even once though. The second thing is there is no admin that really control their site. The second thing is about rheir number when rolling there is only 4 boxes but there is a mini jackpot that you can claim if you hit 10,000 which is 5 boxes. So where is the corelationn?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Activity: 812
Not really, I also curious who's the winner and would be glad if it's one of the member of this bitcointalk community, sometimes I am thinking this all lottery is fake.
Better don't buy any tickets unless you get it from faucet you claimed and you'll not lose anything.

i really have doubt that lottery is legit, its been there for months now but i didn't saw anyone and anywhere claiming they win a place on that lottery. it could just be another feature just to attract faucet lovers but really don't give real winnings
Activity: 364
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The btc per faucet visit has gone very low even with the price rise. It was 1000 now it is 300 or something.
House edge is high here so I wouldn't deposit. For a faucet it is great. I have won probably the same as if I didn't gamble. So I just save up some then gamble until I reach minimum cashout of 10k.

After seeing your post I logged in to see if the minimum cash out had been reduced because last week it was 25000 satoshi, not 10K as you indicated. I was surprised to see that the minimum has increased to 34000. I find it interesting that the new rewards program was promoted, but this minimum increase went through silently.

https://i.imgur.com/KWflW6d.png
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Have to check all bitcoin forums and ask. I do t think the dev would be scamming and Making the lottery up
legendary
Activity: 1288
If we have any information about winning chances of that lottery we could say something more. But it seem that we have no idea how many users are usually eligible for raffle.
Therefore we can't estimate our chances of winning this. For me it is too many unknown parameters to care about this kind of lottery.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
This Bitcoin faucet has just got even better with the introduction of the reward points system. If you have a lot of referrals you can earn a lot of reward points and in quick time. I only have a few active referrals and I have already earned over 100 rewards points from them. I might start promoting this again to try and get more referrals and offer a 50% ref back on there claims.

No I have not had any luck in winning the lottery yet but I suggest you just claim and then use those the satoshi and reward points to buy lottery tickets.
Activity: 420
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The btc per faucet visit has gone very low even with the price rise. It was 1000 now it is 300 or something.
House edge is high here so I wouldn't deposit. For a faucet it is great. I have won probably the same as if I didn't gamble. So I just save up some then gamble until I reach minimum cashout of 10k.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
How exactly is one determined to be "active" or not? What is active? What is the number of rolls per day or week that determines if someone is "active"?

Do activity requirements extend to the referral only? Does the referrer have to be active to in order to get the referral bonus?
Jump to: