Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1468. (Read 548812 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The min. payout was increased because network fees just keep going up and we are spending more than $200 a week just in auto-payout fees. Also, small transactions are bloating up the size of our bitcoin wallet which makes sending payouts very very slow. It takes our wallet over 12 hours to complete the auto-payout run now during which time we receive about a hundred "where is my money you scammers?" emails every week. The affected users will receive auto-payouts every 2 weeks now instead of 1 week so it's not really that much of a difference. Also, you should avoid receiving small payments to your wallet anyways because it just increases the fees you have to pay when you spend those small inputs.

Also the reward points needed to redeem for bonuses has been reduced by 33%!

The lack of announcement on your site is going to alienate some people. The increase in satoshi to claim by casual users is also going to alienate some people, it looks like you're trying to weed out the most casual users. Sure, you're going to retain your loyal users that have been with you for a while, but this is also going to make it harder to fetch and keep referrals, esp when they see that that minimum requirement. When you introduce changes like this and then don't bother to explain why, it looks like you're trying to sneak something by, I daresay that as an operator of a popular website, you knew very well what you were doing when you did NOT announce this change to your user base. Users should not have to chase you down to get details about changes to the site. Something like this should have been explained on the withdraw page. So far my experience with your site has been two handed.... "on the one hand this"... "but on the other hand that". One hand is getting heavier than the other.
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
I have checked the Website. The compensation plan is very nice. Server response is also very good.
But it does show any proof for fair rotation of Client Vs. Server Hash As SD(SatoshiDice) do.

So what's going on behind the server is a suspicious Question mark?

House edge winning probability is also very low. It works on a simple fair concept of mar-tingles game. (1,2,4,8,....)
Site don't have any slides to adjust the Winning chance. Every time you must have to change it manually by entering the percentage required. Otherwise it will make it fix.

It's good but not the Best.

Site is sustainable but transaction Fees for Immediate Withdraws are too high as compared to SD.
Site look is very simple but not proving the fair Rolls. Every single hour 1 free roll will only attract the Freebies to site not the Big gamblers as SD attracts.

Bitcoin address for donations: 1HxhF5fyXBBKYKALu9kk5MuybhS4xm4Agf

Best Regards,
someonefrom2009

What? How are we not proving the rolls? We use the same server seed, client seed and nonce system as most other dice websites.
Activity: 3
I have checked the Website. The compensation plan is very nice. Server response is also very good.
But it does show any proof for fair rotation of Client Vs. Server Hash As SD(SatoshiDice) do.

So what's going on behind the server is a suspicious Question mark?

House edge winning probability is also very low. It works on a simple fair concept of mar-tingles game. (1,2,4,8,....)
Site don't have any slides to adjust the Winning chance. Every time you must have to change it manually by entering the percentage required. Otherwise it will make it fix.

It's good but not the Best.

Site is sustainable but transaction Fees for Immediate Withdraws are too high as compared to SD.
Site look is very simple but not proving the fair Rolls. Every single hour 1 free roll will only attract the Freebies to site not the Big gamblers as SD attracts.

Bitcoin address for donations: 1HxhF5fyXBBKYKALu9kk5MuybhS4xm4Agf

Best Regards,
someonefrom2009
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
The min. payout was increased because network fees just keep going up and we are spending more than $200 a week just in auto-payout fees. Also, small transactions are bloating up the size of our bitcoin wallet which makes sending payouts very very slow. It takes our wallet over 12 hours to complete the auto-payout run now during which time we receive about a hundred "where is my money you scammers?" emails every week. The affected users will receive auto-payouts every 2 weeks now instead of 1 week so it's not really that much of a difference. Also, you should avoid receiving small payments to your wallet anyways because it just increases the fees you have to pay when you spend those small inputs.

Okay now I understand why the minimum withdrawal has been raised up to 34,000 sats. Thanks dev for letting us all know, it will just take a little longer to reach but I guess it's all for the best of the site/dev and also for us users.
legendary

can you answer a decent question i think your faucet is here long enough for someone to get max payment 10000, there is opened thread with alot of users playing and noone ever heard someone wins it, is it just like its there but it does not exist or is it a real chance to get it?
regards.
-Katerniko1

I send emails to all winners who win big prizes to let others know but most users do not choose to do so. Some have posted about winning in the two threads in this forum so you just need to go through the threads to find them. Also, many users who use freebitco.in are not users of this forum or they post in their regional sub-forums.

I do not usually reply to these questions because the free play game and dice game both are provably fair. If you feel that the website somehow cheats, please let everyone know how.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

can you answer a decent question i think your faucet is here long enough for someone to get max payment 10000, there is opened thread with alot of users playing and noone ever heard someone wins it, is it just like its there but it does not exist or is it a real chance to get it?
regards.
-Katerniko1
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

thank you admin for this clear info you are one of the oldest faucet for me you are the first one and i always enjoy visiting your faucet claim and sometimes play gamble, just keep it alive and no problem with this for me. good luck.
legendary

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I still want to know why they increased the minimum payout to 34,000 satoshi. There was no notice of this change. The only reason to do this is to prevent auto payout of casual users.

Oh what!

25,000 sats was hard enough to reach with no referrals and with the low claim rates and now it's up to 34,000 sats. It will now take someone with no referrals close to 1 month before they get paid. I think it should go back to 25,000 sats minimum and even then I think that is too high.
can the OP tell us the reason why this move is necessary it is really hard now to earn from faucets i only use this faucet because it is the first one who gives me my first free sat. hope it can be back to original cash out limit if possible. thanks OP.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I still want to know why they increased the minimum payout to 34,000 satoshi. There was no notice of this change. The only reason to do this is to prevent auto payout of casual users.

Oh what!

25,000 sats was hard enough to reach with no referrals and with the low claim rates and now it's up to 34,000 sats. It will now take someone with no referrals close to 1 month before they get paid. I think it should go back to 25,000 sats minimum and even then I think that is too high.
Activity: 38
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
i dont recommend this website or faucet gambling this is also not provably fair

just switch to a site that have provably fair

What do you mean its not provably fair? But i see there provably fair checker and you can change client seed. Can you please explain this, i am little confused now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stronger
Is this FreeBitco.in still working??
I saw some post that they put their addresses.. why is that??
I want also to earn bitcoin..
before you post here i suggest you check those site first to make sure that these site still working well because freebitco.in still working fine for me also  i don't understand what you mean I saw some post that they put their addresses could you explain more what this mean

Try to look and scan at the first- second page of this,they are putting their bitcoin address, I just thought if they get something in posting their bitcoin addresses in this thread..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stronger
One of the best faucets going, easy to see why.....smooth and easy to use, hi-low or the lottery to collect more, the lottery winnings are crazy, now even more rewards...Well Done   !

If we take this only as a faucet than no doubt this would be the best one faucet ever, but their lottery system need to get improved because there is no transparent way to pick the winner for weekly lottery there, and same hi-low also don't have authentic provably fair system to generate the outcome.

Have you been a lottery winner in the freebitco.in?
coz I its so hard to be  a winner even I got a lot of tickets there, I never had the chance to be a winner there, even once, so I'm trying  to reach the minimum withdrawal amount to prove if that faucet is actually and probably working and worth working with.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
3 Weeks ago i won 6th prize at lottery. I was luky, because i bought ticket with satoshi won at free roll  Smiley

To be clear, in which round you won 6th prize? Could you show us your freebitcoin account ID so we can see that you are not trolling here?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
3 Weeks ago i won 6th prize at lottery. I was luky, because i bought ticket with satoshi won at free roll  Smiley

Can you post some proofs? You able to take the screenshot of your User ID listed in the winners?

Back then, I think year ago, we have some discussions here about if there is really a real winner in their lottery since it's not really common that even one user here in bitcointalk forum don't have an experience like that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Love this site, I go often to claim from faucet then I take to the dice game and see if I can double it. I do fairly well (2x payout, 150% increase on loss, stop rolling after 300 profit). Of course you can easily lose your balance this way.

I find the new tickets only worth spending on extra faucet money (unless you can claim for at least 19 times in one day to claim the extra tickets, which I can't so...).
TRF
Activity: 322
Merit: 254

it is interesting to see someone finally say something about winning the lottery on the site (at least the only one that i have seen) since i never won anything myself when i was using it.

although it is not so acceptable (no offense) but it is posted by a new account with no history!

Newbie here, but not on freebitco.in:

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...

it is interesting to see someone finally say something about winning the lottery on the site (at least the only one that i have seen) since i never won anything myself when i was using it.

although it is not so acceptable (no offense) but it is posted by a new account with no history!
TRF
Activity: 322
Merit: 254

Jump to: