Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1470. (Read 548812 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Many features have been added to freebitco.in like newly reward points systems and many attraactive prizes available there and also there is a lottery ticket system also.But in freedoge.co.in there is no other feature being added neither jackpot nor reward points.I think some of the more features should be added to freedoge.co.in also to make that also more attractive to users.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
One of the best faucets going, easy to see why.....smooth and easy to use, hi-low or the lottery to collect more, the lottery winnings are crazy, now even more rewards...Well Done   !

If we take this only as a faucet than no doubt this would be the best one faucet ever, but their lottery system need to get improved because there is no transparent way to pick the winner for weekly lottery there, and same hi-low also don't have authentic provably fair system to generate the outcome.

Agreed, the lottery should be transparent and provably fair. I believe many people still wondering on how they pick the winners. Regarding the provably fair of their Hi-LO games, they claims that they are provably fair and there is a link to verify each bet but I dont know it  whether the provably fair is good or not because I dont really know about provably fair mechanism.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
One of the best faucets going, easy to see why.....smooth and easy to use, hi-low or the lottery to collect more, the lottery winnings are crazy, now even more rewards...Well Done   !

If we take this only as a faucet than no doubt this would be the best one faucet ever, but their lottery system need to get improved because there is no transparent way to pick the winner for weekly lottery there, and same hi-low also don't have authentic provably fair system to generate the outcome.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
why not add same features in freedoge.co.in?
I mean referral system and rewards points!

By the way this is one of the best faucet (and historic one!) thanks for running so good!
I used freebitco.in before and it has a referral system? did thay close the referral system? referral system is very improtant for a faucet,
it was my favorite faucet site ever I used, I used it into my faucet list too to make some referral. I think faucet system encourage more people to add this to faucet lists.   I am thinking to re activate my account but without referral it won't worth for me.

Afaik they never close the referral system, it is still active till now. If you said that this site was your favorite, so I think you do not need to ask about it. Logically, when you have a favorite thing, you should know about it really well.
I think I said "It was" not "It is" it was my favorite when I was only using faucets to collect some bitcoins everyday.  but after some time of using faucets I left them because of lack of payment. and wast of time. after that I didn't opened the site yet. but now I again decide to activate my old account just because to promote the referral link and earn some bits via referrals.

I agree with you this was now when i remember i visit it just to see if he is on same place
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

By the way this is one of the best faucet (and historic one!) thanks for running so good!
I used freebitco.in before and it has a referral system? did thay close the referral system? referral system is very improtant for a faucet,
it was my favorite faucet site ever I used, I used it into my faucet list too to make some referral. I think faucet system encourage more people to add this to faucet lists.   I am thinking to re activate my account but without referral it won't worth for me.

Afaik they never close the referral system, it is still active till now. If you said that this site was your favorite, so I think you do not need to ask about it. Logically, when you have a favorite thing, you should know about it really well.
I think I said "It was" not "It is" it was my favorite when I was only using faucets to collect some bitcoins everyday.  but after some time of using faucets I left them because of lack of payment. and wast of time. after that I didn't opened the site yet. but now I again decide to activate my old account just because to promote the referral link and earn some bits via referrals.
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

Our referral system is better than before since we now give you free lottery tickets and reward points too in addition to the usual commissions.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Userid's are public in the lottery since it is a contest. Here there is no need for userid's to be public since they can be linked to a forum profile or website via the referral link (which contains the user id). Mantaining a user's privacy is my first concern. If I could not post without compromising a user's privacy, I would not do so. Here are more details for the users with the most RP. Most have been earned from the dice game although one probably has made a few points from referral commissions and free rolls as well.

https://i.imgur.com/gt2joQF.png

Thanks for posting those stats. It explains much. I had no idea people were wagering at that volume. I also see that's its only been 12 hours since the lottery reset and there are already 3.5 million lottery tickets. No wonder your site is so successful, it's just nonstop faucet and wagering 24/7.
legendary
Here is a screenshot of the top 10 users ordered by RP in the database

And 4 users have already redeemed their points for cash (amount in satoshi)

Of course these points haven't been accumulated only via rolling for free, there is a limit on how much can be given out via the faucet since the website only has limited advertising now (after google adsense banned it). However, I do try to give out as much as is possible (currently we give out more than 5 BTC a day to free users) and to maintain the current rewards, we count on users playing the dice game since we do not make money on any of the other stuff (when you buy lottery tickets the full amount is added to the prize pool) and current advertising revenue only covers 10% of the free play payouts on good days (5% most days).

Those are some astonishing values for the RP system just being a few days old. But none of that addresses the values that I brought up and it does not answer how those individuals managed to get so much RP in such a short period of time. And why are the ID's covered? Lottery ID's are public, but RP Id's are private?

Can you take the ID's from the same screenshot and show the number of their referrals and gambling amounts? How about for just those first three, because the first 2 already have over 1 million RP. I have to ask this because you never comment on the values that I present or how someone has managed 1 million RP in 2 days, you ignore that and then say "they have a lot of RP" (paraphrasing summary). I want to believe some people have millions of RP already, but I need to see how because I'm having a hard time believing it. How specifically are they getting so much RP in just a few days?

Userid's are public in the lottery since it is a contest. Here there is no need for userid's to be public since they can be linked to a forum profile or website via the referral link (which contains the user id). Mantaining a user's privacy is my first concern. If I could not post without compromising a user's privacy, I would not do so. Here are more details for the users with the most RP. Most have been earned from the dice game although one probably has made a few points from referral commissions and free rolls as well.

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/NRYBt6b.png

https://i.imgur.com/9x72z7M.png

Of course these points haven't been accumulated only via rolling for free, there is a limit on how much can be given out via the faucet since the website only has limited advertising now (after google adsense banned it). However, I do try to give out as much as is possible (currently we give out more than 5 BTC a day to free users) and to maintain the current rewards, we count on users playing the dice game since we do not make money on any of the other stuff (when you buy lottery tickets the full amount is added to the prize pool) and current advertising revenue only covers 10% of the free play payouts on good days (5% most days).

Those are some astonishing values for the RP system just being a few days old. But none of that addresses the values that I brought up and it does not answer how those individuals managed to get so much RP in such a short period of time. And why are the ID's covered? Lottery ID's are public, but RP Id's are private?

Can you take the ID's from the same screenshot and show the number of their referrals and gambling amounts? How about for just those first three, because the first 2 already have over 1 million RP. I have to ask this because you never comment on the values that I present or how someone has managed 1 million RP in 2 days, you ignore that and then say "they have a lot of RP" (paraphrasing summary). I want to believe some people have millions of RP already, but I need to see how because I'm having a hard time believing it. How specifically are they getting so much RP in just a few days?
legendary

I'll be porting over all changes to freedoge.co.in as well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

ok thanks, I thought there might be a thread with a chain of referal.

any ideas how I could get lots of referals ? :-)

It's really hard to get active referrals especially for faucet and I don't think anybody can tell you the place where you can get referral for this program, there are ptc sites which accepting bitcoin as payment method so you can get some clicks for your link, it could be helpful for you if some newbie will come to join to this site.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
Is there a thread where I can post my referral link ?
No there's no thread where you could share your refferal link if someone would make one it would only lead to referral spam which is against the forum's rule. The only way you can share them is by adding it in your signature.

ok thanks, I thought there might be a thread with a chain of referal.

any ideas how I could get lots of referals ? :-)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
my first faucet ever Cheesy i really love this website i remember those days that im a newbie in bitcoin world where i use to search on my browser where i can easily earn bitcoin and some faucets are pop up and the one of the best i use is this freebitco.in Cheesy i love this it helps me to earn that day and  i am very happy and thankyou Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
No there's no thread where you could share your refferal link if someone would make one it would only lead to referral spam which is against the forum's rule. The only way you can share them is by adding it in your signature.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
The website has evolved nicely keeping the free lottery and generous referral program that have worked and adding an automatic lottery and deposits.

legendary

Jump to: