Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1474. (Read 548812 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I have questions for the site owner of freebitco.in and freedogeco.in.

I have sent mails directly from the sites, but have received no replies.
This is in regard to the multiplier on AutoBet, which I believe is faulty.
I have screenshots for each site showing the details.

In short, High Bets come out High but get counted as a loss, and
Low Bets come out Low, but also get counted as a loss.

Betting is standard, with On Win return to Base Bet,
and On Lose Increase bet by 100% and Change Odds to 3.

Numerous times after losses, when checking the Bet Details Table,
it will show a High Bet getting a High Roll but posting as a loss and vice versa.

I acknowledge my math skills as somewhat lacking, but the Bet Details Table
is either posting incorrect information in relation to the rolls, or else the
multiplier is faulting in favour of the house.

I have lost many thousands of Doge and Satoshis to this game. While I
understand that I am gambling, with a banner claiming a PROVABLY FAIR game
but a Bet Details Table showing otherwise, and no replies to emails from site owner,
I have to assume that I am being scammed.

That said, I have no other complaints about the site as I have received payouts when due.

Screenshots:http://imgur.com/a/S1UKH/all

Please help!

Dork

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
On the Top Overall Winners page how have the top ten users won so many bitcoins??  Is that legit, or was there scripts that drained out the coins for a short period of time.

I may be a little jealous of their success!

Perhaps they earned many referrals, so they earned most of that bitcoin from referral payouts. Once you can get a lot of referrals, you can get a decent amount of bitcoin from faucets.
Yeah that was what I was thinking, but the highest earning Affiliate has earned 9.559xxx btc which is WAY off from the 655 btc won....I guess they gambled big, and hit it big on the muliplying  Undecided

I don't want to say anything nagative about freebitco.in because the very first sats in my life I got from this site, but from my experience it's almost impossible to "Multiply your bitcoins " there. Maybe it is because they have the house edge which is 5% there.

It's possible those big winners who gambled on "multiply bits" got lucky in the short term. The house edge will bankrupt you in the long run, but a few big wins early on work.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
I have been playing here for awhile and have never hit anything very big.  I play about 10K to 20K tickets in the lottery every week but haven't won anything yet.  I really enjoy waking up on Sunday and checking out the site to see if I won.  One of these days I will win because I'm not quitting until I do!  I only deposit a couple bucks a week so it's worth the enjoyment and it's not a bad gamble.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
On the Top Overall Winners page how have the top ten users won so many bitcoins??  Is that legit, or was there scripts that drained out the coins for a short period of time.

Perhaps they earned many referrals, so they earned most of that bitcoin from referral payouts. Once you can get a lot of referrals, you can get a decent amount of bitcoin from faucets.
Yeah that was what I was thinking, but the highest earning Affiliate has earned 9.559xxx btc which is WAY off from the 655 btc won....I guess they gambled big, and hit it big on the muliplying  Undecided

I don't want to say anything nagative about freebitco.in because the very first sats in my life I got from this site, but from my experience it's almost impossible to "Multiply your bitcoins " there. Maybe it is because they have the house edge which is 5% there.
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
On the Top Overall Winners page how have the top ten users won so many bitcoins??  Is that legit, or was there scripts that drained out the coins for a short period of time.

Yeah that was what I was thinking, but the highest earning Affiliate has earned 9.559xxx btc which is WAY off from the 655 btc won....I guess they gambled big, and hit it big on the muliplying  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

But it is not easy to get that many of refferals. You can also spam making so many account to be your first refferals but yes you will have a lot of things to do and I dont think the payout will be good compare to your work here
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
Freebitco.in is one of first faucets I found 3 months ago when I started to learn and use bitcoins. And I`m usining since then. I like it, I play dices often and for now I think I lose more then I win. Lottery is fantastic, I fallow it every week and hoping I will win one day. It`s interesting to see that people with 50 tickets win first plase and someone with 50 000 is fifth or more down. I withdraw satoshis several times, always working fine. Now I have aroun 70k but I plan to gather a bit more before I try automatic betting again. One day I will win I believe. Regards and continue with good work!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
this is one of my favoret faucets i like the free lottery tickets to win the jackpot i would like if someday to win something in that jackpot or have a big winn in their dice game

Just like me.
This is also one of my favourit faucets.
I use this one already for a very long time and worked always perfect.
Thanks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
this is one of my favoret faucets i like the free lottery tickets to win the jackpot i would like if someday to win something in that jackpot or have a big winn in their dice game
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Hi wetsuit, I've been noticing the site runs really slow on Firefox for the last few months. Is that already on your bucket list to profile and fix whatever that freezes the browser while loading the faucet?
Activity: 232
new design is great, love this faucet
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Just finished applying a new design to the MULTIPLY BTC page. I would appreciate any feedback (positive or negative) that you guys may have about it.

About that design, actually, can you add an option to switch back to the old layout? The new one is a little bit overloaded with graphics for me.

Do you mean that is is difficult to look at or does it take time to load?
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
Just finished applying a new design to the MULTIPLY BTC page. I would appreciate any feedback (positive or negative) that you guys may have about it.

About that design, actually, can you add an option to switch back to the old layout? The new one is a little bit overloaded with graphics for me.
legendary
Looks great. Add some more games  Cheesy

It's in my list of things to do actually. Should be able to do a roulette game in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Looks great. Add some more games  Cheesy
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
i have received an Email from freebitcoin to Come back and play 20 free rolls and we shall give you 25,000 satoshi free! Cheesy

did someone win here the highest price in the faucet
also what is your highest roll in the faucet mine is only 9901

i would like to know this too. what was the highest prize won by the users. mine was the third one (70K) and nothing more than that ever.
when did you receive the email i want some satoshi too
to increase my tickets in the lottery Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
i have received an Email from freebitcoin to Come back and play 20 free rolls and we shall give you 25,000 satoshi free! Cheesy

did someone win here the highest price in the faucet
also what is your highest roll in the faucet mine is only 9901

i would like to know this too. what was the highest prize won by the users. mine was the third one (70K) and nothing more than that ever.
Jump to: