Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1478. (Read 548812 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
In auto-betting you can now enable an option "SHOW DETAILS OF EVERY BET (MIGHT SLOW BETTING SPEED)" which will log the details of all auto-bets in that session which you can then view by clicking on the link that says "VIEW / REFRESH BET DETAILS TABLE" shown below the bet statistics. The table does not update automatically to keep overheads low so you will need to click the link manually to update the table.

Add an option to change the client seed in auto-betting or member can put his prepared client seed for the rest of the roll..
I lose again & again in auto-betting that's why I want to put my desired client seed.

If you click on PROVABLY FAIR before starting auto-bet and then enter in your client seed, it will remain the same through all bets until you refresh the page.

I notice that in auto-betting why so slow? I don't enable the "Show detail of every bet" but still slow.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
Thanks for this faucet, this is what got me started in Bitcoins. When I first learned I could get some for free from faucets I found this and it was a fun and interesting way. Anyways good luck to you and your faucet (hope it never shuts down).
Activity: 112
I've tried this and this is so good but, in which way freebitco.in earn their coin in way to distribute it to the other user?
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
In auto-betting you can now enable an option "SHOW DETAILS OF EVERY BET (MIGHT SLOW BETTING SPEED)" which will log the details of all auto-bets in that session which you can then view by clicking on the link that says "VIEW / REFRESH BET DETAILS TABLE" shown below the bet statistics. The table does not update automatically to keep overheads low so you will need to click the link manually to update the table.

Add an option to change the client seed in auto-betting or member can put his prepared client seed for the rest of the roll..
I lose again & again in auto-betting that's why I want to put my desired client seed.

If you click on PROVABLY FAIR before starting auto-bet and then enter in your client seed, it will remain the same through all bets until you refresh the page.

legendary
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The site is legit, but it's not anything new that we haven't seen before.
Best of luck if you choose this site for gambling.

Although, I have noticed the payout is a bit wacky. Tongue
how it can be not legit? its the best faucet in bitcoin world. it always pays and it never scammed people
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The site is legit, but it's not anything new that we haven't seen before.
Best of luck if you choose this site for gambling.

Although, I have noticed the payout is a bit wacky. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
This is the best faucets and it still work for me, I got 2~3 mBTC from my referrals weekly, It's not much, but uninterrupted, every week. Smiley
legendary
Admin, I have problem when solving captcha and click roll button then show error msg "Session Expired, Reloading the page". What the problem??

An error creeped in when I was making some changes. It should be working now.
Admin, I have problem when solving captcha and click roll button then error msg "Session Expired, Reloading the page". What the problem??
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Thanks for the nice faucet, one of my favorite faucets, not only paying good satoshi, also very clean site....
Activity: 448
I used to love this site when I was a newbie. Good work!
Activity: 434
:)
If you guys want to gamble, go to a place that has a low house edge, ETC primedice. This is the best way not to lose all your coins instantly Cheesy
Activity: 266
any one got 10000 sat in th game of this site
if yes then how many time
only two or three person won only
this is a faucet site for newibes to earn some bitcoin for free
the most facuets are for newbies, a person with some months and years on this after that time doesnt need spend time in a faucet
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
is this site still active and paying?
who has play there?fair enough?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
theres no chance we will got above 1st level pay out..

its like 0.1- 0.001% chance...impossible to get that..but as we can visit it each hour, is that hard to do that?

According to the statcis data on the site, someone did won 1st payout and it seems more 1 time he won 1st payout.
Activity: 602
theres no chance we will got above 1st level pay out..

its like 0.1- 0.001% chance...impossible to get that..but as we can visit it each hour, is that hard to do that?
Activity: 700
I already use this site a lot but never get the 10000. :-(
That amount is just for one lucky person to win . Everyone can not hit that figure . We are to win little amounts to keep visiting the faucet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
any one got 10000 sat in th game of this site
if yes then how many time
only two or three person won only
this is a faucet site for newibes to earn some bitcoin for free
Jump to: