Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1481. (Read 548785 times)

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Users will now be able to donate some BTC from their account balance to Save the Children, an international charity that saves children's lives in over 120 countries. I have donated $1,500 on behalf of the website (Proof: https://bitpay.com/invoice?id=MPXZFRLaCDANerD8asDZcm) to encourage users to donate. Donations will be pooled and sent to the charity every time the pool reaches $100.

Many thanks to kprawn for suggesting this idea.

After the holidays, i shall work on making something that will enable users to automatically donate a % of their withdrawals.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
2 time hit 5k satoshies per week.. lol.. when i hit to 55k or much? pls god bless me
any chance on growing my referral tree?

how did you guys grow yours so big, I seen someone people producing like .1 every week..

It's very difficult to grow your referral tree at this moment, simply because this faucet is too famous... so that many Bitcoin users already signed up on this faucet...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
any chance on growing my referral tree?

how did you guys grow yours so big, I seen someone people producing like .1 every week..
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I've tried this and this is so good but, in which way freebitco.in earn their coin in way to distribute it to the other user?

Its all about Ad. If there where no Ads on it, the site would shut down in a couple of hours.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
I have a premium publisher account with adsense for more than 5 years so its extremely unlikely my account will get banned. Just every few months some guy from their compliance team sees the home page and assumes it is a paid-to-click website and disables ads for the website. Then I have to contact my rep to get it fixed. Ads are back up and running now.
But, aren't sites like Bitcoin faucets also against the ToS?

No faucets usually aren't, i see many of them using adsense nowadays. freebitco.in is classified as a game rather than a "paid-to" website.

Thanks for clarification. Many people still thought it should violate Adsense rules and were afraid that the site may get banned one day

That's great to hear Google now doesn't consider it as a PTC site  Wink
legendary
I have a premium publisher account with adsense for more than 5 years so its extremely unlikely my account will get banned. Just every few months some guy from their compliance team sees the home page and assumes it is a paid-to-click website and disables ads for the website. Then I have to contact my rep to get it fixed. Ads are back up and running now.

No faucets usually aren't, i see many of them using adsense nowadays. freebitco.in is classified as a game rather than a "paid-to" website.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
legendary
Adsense banned you before payment, thats so retarded that happened to me also, I was getting payments for several months.

Does this mean i won't receive my satoshis? Is there any way to get them? dont know why adsense could have blocked me?

I sent you a PM on the 20th of November asking for your BTC address or email address but did not receive a reply. I need those details to check your account.

Adsense banned you before payment, thats so retarded that happened to me also, I was getting payments for several months.

Activity: 11

Does this mean i won't receive my satoshis? Is there any way to get them? dont know why adsense could have blocked me?
Activity: 20
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Activity: 1022
After more than a year, it's still the best and more reliable faucet online... but, as the other faucets, it could be also considered a waste of time  Grin

It is except if you get many referrals Tongue Tongue
After more than a year, it's still the best and more reliable faucet online... but, as the other faucets, it could be also considered a waste of time  Grin
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I have get voucher hour..
And lose all ;(

legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
I have played this site
But I always lose  Embarrassed

Do you guys ever hit jackpot or high multiplier payout since first registered ?
Activity: 11
my account no longer works. I had like 6000 Satoshis in it and now the site says invalid login. When I try to recover my password it says unknown account. Is it a known bug? How can I payout?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I've tried this and this is so good but, in which way freebitco.in earn their coin in way to distribute it to the other user?

Freebitco.in makes money with ads.
http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/freebitco.in

Its nothing special because most of faucets making money with ads without ads they cannot work for long time
Activity: 35
setting a limit in auto-bet to stop betting works great.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
quite a nice faucet site.. bot is faster than most dice site  Grin

Wanted to roll once but can't log in  Embarrassed
Jump to: