Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1482. (Read 548785 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I've tried this and this is so good but, in which way freebitco.in earn their coin in way to distribute it to the other user?

Freebitco.in makes money with ads.
http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/freebitco.in
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Hi, been awhile since I last posted here.

Just finished work and went to roll on my phone but it said I had 15 mins left till next roll. My freedoge one was fine. Back home now and the freebitco.in just page reloaded and now I have to wait another hour with no roll. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks.

Very simple indeed. If your ip is shared (which is almost always the case if you're using a phone to access the site), then it means that someone with the same ip has already rolled at the site within an hour...

Thanks, i'm sure my ip was not shared as it wasn't on wi-fi, I even turned on airplane mode to reset the ip after I first noticed. It's working now though.

You didn't get me right. I meant to say dynamic ip address (my fault). When your ip is dynamic, this doesn't necessarily mean that it is being used by someone else at the same very moment you take it. It means that it might have been used by someone else just before you connected through your phone to the net (you get your ip from a pool of addresses at random every time you connect)...

Do you know how I can work around this then? I have managed 1 roll since I first posted. I keep changing my ip :S The freedoge.co.in is working fine. Thanks deisik.

The freedoge.co.in faucet seems not that popular. I guess you could use Opera as a browser and switch on its Turbo mode. In this mode the Internet traffic is passed through Opera servers (effectively working as proxies), and your actual ip is hidden behind the server's address. This could work in theory, but remains to be seen...
Activity: 592

Just finished work and went to roll on my phone but it said I had 15 mins left till next roll. My freedoge one was fine. Back home now and the freebitco.in just page reloaded and now I have to wait another hour with no roll. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks.

Very simple indeed. If your ip is shared (which is almost always the case if you're using a phone to access the site), then it means that someone with the same ip has already rolled at the site within an hour...

Thanks, i'm sure my ip was not shared as it wasn't on wi-fi, I even turned on airplane mode to reset the ip after I first noticed. It's working now though.

You didn't get me right. I meant to say dynamic ip address (my fault). When your ip is dynamic, this doesn't necessarily mean that it is being used by someone else at the same very moment you take it. It means that it might have been used by someone else just before you connected through your phone to the net (you get your ip from a pool of addresses at random every time you connect)...

Do you know how I can work around this then? I have managed 1 roll since I first posted. I keep changing my ip :S The freedoge.co.in is working fine. Thanks deisik.
legendary

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
I've tried this and this is so good but, in which way freebitco.in earn their coin in way to distribute it to the other user?

Thanks.

legendary

Thanks.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1011
** THE AMOUNT OF BITCOINS YOU CAN WIN WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CALCULATED NOW BASED ON THE CURRENT BITCOIN PRICE **

Hello all

Website is at : http://freebitco.in

Sorry about the current crappy design, I am working on a better one atm but my free time is kinda limited Sad

I would appreciate any suggestions or feedback that you may have.

Thanks!

Apparently, either the algorithm refback site freedoge.co.in contains errors ...

Why is one of my referral back more coins than he brought me, to the second - more than half, and the third - only 10%? Do you think "activity" game to increase coins "more-less" ?! Activity should be considered as only a part in a free game with entry captcha!

Look at the problem in my branch: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8546564
legendary
quite a nice faucet site.. bot is faster than most dice site  Grin

Yeah, the auto-betting works fantastic at freebitco.in. In a few days PD3 is going to be released, and they said that this feature had been fixed at last (it didn't work stably in PD2), so let's wait and see which one would be better... Cool
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
quite a nice faucet site.. bot is faster than most dice site  Grin
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
@wetsuit Could you make the logging in form as default instead of one for registering? I need to log out after every use of the site and it would be nice if I didn't have to click "Have an account?" button every time I want to log in.

I can't do that as that would confuse new users who are visiting for the first time. Instead I can try to set a cookie if you login once and then later if that cookie is present when you are logged out, it will show the login form as default.

EDIT : Done. It will work after you login the next time and then logout.

Could you also add a total time elapsed (played) counter in the automatic betting next to the rolls played and rolls remaining counters?

Thank you!

Sorry, I had completely missed this. I shall add it soon.

While you are at it, could you also add a number of max consecutive wins and accordingly a number of consecutive losses within the current session?

Will do.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
@wetsuit Could you make the logging in form as default instead of one for registering? I need to log out after every use of the site and it would be nice if I didn't have to click "Have an account?" button every time I want to log in.

I can't do that as that would confuse new users who are visiting for the first time. Instead I can try to set a cookie if you login once and then later if that cookie is present when you are logged out, it will show the login form as default.

Could you also add a total time elapsed (played) counter in the automatic betting next to the rolls played and rolls remaining counters?

Thank you!

While you are at it, could you also add a number of max consecutive wins and accordingly a number of consecutive losses within the current session?
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

Thank you!

-----

Added an instant withdraw option. You can now withdraw your balance or part of it within 15 mins by paying a 10,000 satoshi fee.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
You cannot say its ponzi but can say a faucet with option to increase your satoshis quickly with dice game  Cheesy
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
is it really possible to win free bitcoins every hour? how?

Yes, freebitco.in is basically a faucet.
The site owner gets some ad revenue, and share it with the faucet users.

is it a kind of ponzi?

Have you checked the site?
You don't need to deposit any bitcoin (and in fact, you can't).

You just need to register an account, and you can get a tiny amount of bitcoin by entering a captcha every hour (like other faucets).

You can choose to gamble with the free satoshis you collected, but it is not a must.

ok, great! thanks
Activity: 625

is it a kind of ponzi?

Have you checked the site?
You don't need to deposit any bitcoin (and in fact, you can't).

You just need to register an account, and you can get a tiny amount of bitcoin by entering a captcha every hour (like other faucets).

You can choose to gamble with the free satoshis you collected, but it is not a must.

is it a kind of ponzi?
Activity: 625

Jump to: