Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1507. (Read 548647 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Can I still get bonus ?
1DajaHPK6kQua3eTeZJh9pXqCSTLNrRfBt
ty
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I have referred 57 people and none of them have ever hit a prize besides the first two.
Has anyone ever hit the 1/10000 prize??
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
It is a dynamic ip but it is set to hold the same ip address for 90 days... So unlikely Smiley

Ah okay, I shall look into it. Thanks!
Activity: 7
1FZgK1iyYcf7j5BzRGr75P9avF7VYZwuDF
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It is a dynamic ip but it is set to hold the same ip address for 90 days... So unlikely Smiley
legendary
Hey recently getting a lot of rejections on the freeroll saying incorrect number from the capcha entered... Happens about 10 times in a row then could be fine for the rest of the day

Are you on a dynamic IP by by chance ? This could happen if the captcha is generated when you have one IP and the IP changes by the time you submit the answer.

how much was the bonus and how do I know that I get it?

The bonus was 0.0005 BTC and it should have been added to your balance if you played atleast 10 free spins.

Bonus activated for the last few people that posted.

why monday passed and coisn wasnt paid nor quequed Huh

Payments were sent last monday. Did you have auto-withdraw enabled ? Whats your btc address ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

The bonus was 0.0005 BTC and it should have been added to your balance if you played atleast 10 free spins.

why monday passed and coisn wasnt paid nor quequed Huh
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
1E56qDpQiKvf6r6kMEWJjgZxo9emTdzCG5

Sure why not, got a few referals, it's still just a faucet, but I'm hoping to get maybe just a $1 worth of free bitcoins because I wan't to just experiment with the currency exchange, not for investing long-term, so, what the hey Cheesy
Activity: 476
Hey recently getting a lot of rejections on the freeroll saying incorrect number from the capcha entered... Happens about 10 times in a row then could be fine for the rest of the day
legendary
Your subject title is wrong it says "Bitcons" not Bitcoins
Might want to change it so people don't get the wrong idea before they enter the thread ( they might think your a nub or can't spell LoL)

Haha, thanks for pointing it out Smiley
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
16EL7uvD1hPhK6XszHxdyDu55kRS1SGYZi    bonus heck yea thank you
Activity: 84
Your subject title is wrong it says "Bitcons" not Bitcoins
Might want to change it so people don't get the wrong idea before they enter the thread ( they might think your a nub or can't spell LoL)
Activity: 16
18E66nBDRL22gjkd7tjkTwBark2gCjswbj

Thanks
Activity: 84
I really like the site. The dice thing is a lot more fun than normal faucets. I have recieved several payouts so the site is legit Smiley

Site is great for people who have no bitcoin and would like to get a little bit of it
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Could I get some bonus too?  Grin

12E8v4Z3nB2jLGabUKt1GSXiJsTuq9p9Lg
legendary

Activity: 111
1H3TrUeMjzUakYQ7iVvk1jYsg7qZKT8qJV

Terrific site, thanks!
Activity: 15
 1FTX5JVD6qobuq3DJ1B11eCffBPfgUJBqk
thank you.
Activity: 59
Got my first pay out this week.  Thanks much!
Activity: 154
Thank you I like sites like these, because you get money for nothing.
Jump to: