Pages:
Author

Topic: Freesatoshibit - win 5000000 Satoshi free every hour!!! - page 12. (Read 16666 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
But there is some problem with this site. I do exclusion on adblock, refresh but the site still says ''You should turn off your AdBlock plugin to proceed!''
I certainly will not turn off whole plugin just for this one site, because on the others it is enough to do an exclusion.

I don't know if you fixed it, but it works fine now with adblock exclusion (I didn't change anything at my side). Good faucet, I'll keep rolling now. Bookmarked, thanks Smiley
Activity: 148
Freesatoshibit - get up to 5000000 Satoshi!!!
We have increased the minimum winning! Now he's 420 Satoshi! Course Bitcoins 223.46$ today!
Great faucet, maybe i'll get lucky next time  Grin but payouts are so slow, a week with balance cap Sad you should consider add Xapo payments?!?

Thank you! But we still have such a system of payment. And we always pay! Perhaps then switch to the other system!  Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Great faucet, maybe i'll get lucky next time  Grin but payouts are so slow, a week with balance cap Sad you should consider add Xapo payments?!?
I hate it when you want me to turn off my AdBlock! Angry
He's giving money away - he needs to get something in return, right? Smiley

Thank you for understanding! Now the minimum gain is increased to 400 Satoshi! But you can get and more!  Wink
But there is some problem with this site. I do exclusion on adblock, refresh but the site still says ''You should turn off your AdBlock plugin to proceed!''
I certainly will not turn off whole plugin just for this one site, because on the others it is enough to do an exclusion.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

You can make an exclusion, just press with a mouse on adblock icon and select don't run on pages on this domain, I do it for most of my faucets. And it works as before on all the rest of the pages.
Exactly. You contribute financially to those sites, yet the rest of the sites won't have any ads :-)

You can make an exclusion, just press with a mouse on adblock icon and select don't run on pages on this domain, I do it for most of my faucets. And it works as before on all the rest of the pages.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
why I did not get to claim bitcoin yes in freesatoshibit but already filling captcha  Huh

You just have to go through the captcha and click "Get Satoshi"!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
why I did not get to claim bitcoin yes in freesatoshibit but already filling captcha  Huh
Congratulations to all!
We changed the captcha on the site. Also slightly changed the design and increase the minimum payment!

We ask you to express your opinions and suggestions!
All a happy Easter!
  Smiley
Smiley Signed up for your faucet. looks nice,  I like the concept similar to freebitco.in. The captcha could be more decent though,  but it will be improved soon as i understand. Now waiting for my bitcoins  Tongue

Right Way! Soon there will be new! We pay on Saturdays! Wink
 Smiley Signed up for your faucet. looks nice,  I like the concept similar to freebitco.in. The captcha could be more decent though,  but it will be improved soon as i understand. Now waiting for my bitcoins  Tongue
I understand have more bot, bot the capthca, for real human , is really difficult. Why don't add a images captcha? Is better because only human can see images and understand

We also think that it would be more effective. Therefore, working on this issue. I think that all will be happy.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
I understand have more bot, bot the capthca, for real human , is really difficult. Why don't add a images captcha? Is better because only human can see images and understand
can you fix the capthca??
[/quote]

Saturday will be a new CAPTCHA!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Freesatoshibit - the latest source of Bitcoins! Here we suggest you to gain up to 5000000 Satoshi every hour for free that comes up to 15-20$! All gained Satoshi are accrued at your account and automatically paid out one time every week to your Bitcoin wallet!
Freesatoshibit continuously pays out to you 25-50% of your interest when you invite your friends and buddies!

Freesatoshibit - is a young and promising FAUCET. Freesatoshibit pays every hour. More you get 25-50% commission from your referrals. To earn even more go to the page EARN MORE - there are collected the best proven faucets, which are also consistently pay!

We are waiting for you and your friends to our generous FAUCET!

can you fix the capthca??
Inform everyone that this week there are positive changes on our website!
Pages:
Jump to: