Pages:
Author

Topic: Freesatoshibit - win 5000000 Satoshi free every hour!!! - page 13. (Read 16666 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Freesatoshibit - get up to 5000000 Satoshi!!!
Your lucky number is 532. You just won 360 Satoshi!
thnx anyway  Wink

Okay! But Bitcoin is currently worth 255$! Invite more referrals!  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 537
Your lucky number is 532. You just won 360 Satoshi!
thnx anyway  Wink
Congratulations to all! We have over 10,000! Join now!
the site's concept is nice Smiley but any bugs for me

when i type the captcha why its disappears?

although i write like the captcha on site and i click get satoshi and i get reward Smiley

is it only happened on me?

CAPTCHA disappears only one hour after entry. But then reappears.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
the site's concept is nice Smiley but any bugs for me

when i type the captcha why its disappears?

although i write like the captcha on site and i click get satoshi and i get reward Smiley

is it only happened on me?
We have updated our Faucet list because some sites do not work consistently and pay intermittently.
IT's similar with freebitco.in
But, i think you should change satoshi distribution so you could gain more traffic

We are similar, but different!
Distribution varies depending on the course Bitcoins.
What do you suggest the distribution?
Not a fan, emailed you regarding the difficulty of your captchas and you seemed a bit off about it.

You don't really have to worry about bots, you need to improve the user experience. Your methods to stop bots are putting off real users. I have 100+ referrals and hardly any of them are using it after reaching payout limit.

You want to retain!

Just some users get online Satoshi more than 12 times a day! Thus for the same period of time. It makes you think about the use of bots!
But we change captcha!

Congratulations on a large number of referrals! We wish more! Smiley
okay, so what is wrong with this captcha? I`ve tried it without the commas, and with and without spaces. I even tried b instead of 6. I`d love to figure these things out. I write 100`s of these a day, it`s only these ones I can`t do.

This captcha should always be entered without spaces!
But by popular demand we change it next week! Wait a bit!
  Wink
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
please fix capcha
Activity: 280
okay, so what is wrong with this captcha? I`ve tried it without the commas, and with and without spaces. I even tried b instead of 6. I`d love to figure these things out. I write 100`s of these a day, it`s only these ones I can`t do.

I have never ever got one of these captchas to work, they just keep saying The verification code is incorrect. I'm not even going to try anymore.

This is not difficult to enter a captcha. You just need to carefully write characters. Almost no one has any problems! Perhaps soon we will change it. This is done to protect against bots.
Activity: 714
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Not a fan, emailed you regarding the difficulty of your captchas and you seemed a bit off about it.

You don't really have to worry about bots, you need to improve the user experience. Your methods to stop bots are putting off real users. I have 100+ referrals and hardly any of them are using it after reaching payout limit.

You want to retain!
Activity: 280
I have never ever got one of these captchas to work, they just keep saying The verification code is incorrect. I'm not even going to try anymore.
Bitcoin again expensive!
The course at the moment 268,39$!
Today made another successful payment!  Smiley
Added new paying faucets on the page EARN MORE!
Get more!
You have a 99,6% chance to get 300 satoshi and 0,4% to get a bigger reward.
While the average calculated reward is 1368 satoshi is it one of the highest paying faucets with a very small chance.
Maybe you can change the distribution without raise the average profit. Than is the faucet very attractive, now it isn't.

We are changing the minimum and intermediate gain depending on the exchange Bitcoins. But while the maximum gain remains unchanged with the probability of 0.1%. Our faucet pays more existing faucets. And always stable!

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
You have a 99,6% chance to get 300 satoshi and 0,4% to get a bigger reward.
While the average calculated reward is 1368 satoshi is it one of the highest paying faucets with a very small chance.
Maybe you can change the distribution without raise the average profit. Than is the faucet very attractive, now it isn't.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i really don't like it, the verification code is confusing, and to many ads
Pages:
Jump to: