Pages:
Author

Topic: Freesatoshibit - win 5000000 Satoshi free every hour!!! - page 14. (Read 16666 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Freesatoshibit - get up to 5000000 Satoshi!!!
Great site, good payouts.
Some people have trouble with the captcha , only now and again I have trouble.
Watch out for number 1s  that may be a letter J and o thats is 0 You soon get the hang of it.

I love this place it boosts my wallet, thanks.

Thank U!
Always glad to see you!  Smiley
you sure this isnt a typo? if someone wins 5000000 satoshis thats more than what youre showing is your balance

something is fishy there ,you are right

the balance shows 800k satoshi
but they offer 5mil satoshi

i guess it cant be won in any way

This is not the balance of the faucet! Each user has a balance that can be seen in his account! It shows my balance. Other users your balance. Carefully read the site!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Great site, good payouts.
Some people have trouble with the captcha , only now and again I have trouble.
Watch out for number 1s  that may be a letter J and o thats is 0 You soon get the hang of it.

I love this place it boosts my wallet, thanks.

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
you sure this isnt a typo? if someone wins 5000000 satoshis thats more than what youre showing is your balance

something is fishy there ,you are right

the balance shows 800k satoshi
but they offer 5mil satoshi

i guess it cant be won in any way
Not a typo! This is my account balance at the moment! He has nothing to do with the balance of the faucet!
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469

Freesatoshibit - the latest source of Bitcoins! Here we suggest you to gain up to 5000000 Satoshi every hour for free that comes up to 15-20$! All gained Satoshi are accrued at your account and automatically paid out one time every week to your Bitcoin wallet!
Freesatoshibit continuously pays out to you 25-50% of your interest when you invite your friends and buddies!

Freesatoshibit - is a young and promising FAUCET. Freesatoshibit pays every hour. More you get 25-50% commission from your referrals. To earn even more go to the page EARN MORE - there are collected the best proven faucets, which are also consistently pay!

We are waiting for you and your friends to our generous FAUCET!
Pages:
Jump to: