Pages:
Author

Topic: FreiCoin (FRC) discussion (was FreiCoin (FRC) for TRC, PPC, LTC or BTC) - page 2. (Read 42592 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
DeFin
why my balance FRC on my wallet gets smalle??
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
http://www.freicoin.org/post2336.html#p2336

In an effort to help the community. I will track the trades people post on the thread there so we can have at least a manually exchange ticker available. As data comes in I will manually update it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Our forums and IRC channel are for the time being the best place to go to exchange FRCs, the forums have subsection specifically for exchange
http://www.freicoin.org/exchange-f24.html
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004
So since the cryptonit exchange is down, there is nowhere to exchange freicoins.

That said, I have approx 13389 freicoins. I want Bitcoin or some other coin I can readily trade on BTC-E or Vircurex into BTC.

Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
I have 12.5k FRC and am looking for 2.25 BTC for the lot.

At the present BTC value of ~100 USD, that comes out to 1.8 cents which sounds fair to me.  But with these wild BTC prices so unstable it might be better us start stating prices in USD and converting to what ever BTC is at the time.

I think, a leas now, the price of any crypto-currency inherently linked to the price of the most important crypto-currency: Bitcoin. Of course this may change in the future, but if Bitcoin loss half its value in the eyes of the market, it makes sense that Freicoin loses half of its value as well. Next to this, at the moment for almost every transaction the agreed upon price is inherently fiat based after which it is converted to the price in the crypto-currency used. I like that, at least for alternative cryptocurrencies, this is done the other way around. Hopefully in time more things will follow.

For anyone interested, I have come to an agreement with someone for the price I asked (I pro-rated it to account for the 77 FRC lost due to demurrage).
Activity: 490
Not sure if it matters, but my site (http://www.coinchoose.com) has the current price for Freicoin after converting it to BTC (thru LTC).  Right now I have it at 0.000150583.  I need to add transactional costs (since it is using two exchanges), but it is available there automatically (and updates as the exchanges update).
Price still seems 'sticky' at 1.8 cents.  At current LTC price of $2.40 and LTC/BTC exchange rate of 0.0075.  The LTC/BTC rate has appreciated a bit over the last few days though with some spikes that sent it briefly up too 0.0165.

(Edit) Oh, nvm, down to 0.0045 while I was posting, well lets see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 905
Merit: 1011

At the present BTC value of ~100 USD, that comes out to 1.8 cents which sounds fair to me.  But with these wild BTC prices so unstable it might be better us start stating prices in USD and converting to what ever BTC is at the time.

What is pretty much impossible, since most cryptos are BTC based. (Their rates keep the same even with the crash)

That more likely indicates how illiquid these markets are.
legendary
Activity: 1386
English <-> Portuguese translations

What is pretty much impossible, since most cryptos are BTC based. (Their rates keep the same even with the crash)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
legendary
Activity: 1386
English <-> Portuguese translations
You can also trade them at Cryptonit, as well.

Zapto is Cryptonit, but Crytonit is the new link and SSL certificate...
Activity: 280
V for Victory or Rather JustV8
You can also trade them at Cryptonit, as well.
Activity: 490
Pages:
Jump to: