Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 27. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 10:17:31 PM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
especially for those of us who live in developing countries, crypto currency is still very foreign in our daily lives, but seeing its development very quickly even after Japan drafted their laws on bitcoin everything became clear, that there is a digital payment device in the future , Our domestic community is very enthusiastic about the development of bitcoin for now. even bitcoin Indonesia has more than one million members, maybe in the future it will continue to increase sharply as information progresses faster.
Activity: 445
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 09:46:30 PM
Some Friends Don't know what is Crypto Currency,But Now a days Lot of Friends interest about Crypto Currency,They asked their questions about Crypto Currency,They say This is Good way to Future Investment better than Invest in Bank for Fixed Deposit
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
September 23, 2018, 09:26:55 PM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

It seems difficult if we explain about the legalization of cryptocurrencies or something, which they do not know yet, let alone by ordinary people whose education level's very low. So the first thing to do is to analyze the environment. Environmental analysis is a process of monitoring the environment or the community that aims to identify a lack of knowledge. Because this's the main factor that influences the ability of the community in achieving its goals. The purpose of conducting an environmental analysis is to anticipate and know how much they think so that the information we will convey can be responded to quickly and accurately. Then make some explanations through a video because in my opinion so far the video is a medium which's very effective to convey something which they don't know yet, but besides that, we also have to be able to answer what they ask. So, the information we convey will hit the target.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 23, 2018, 09:01:41 PM
Well, i don't worry myself much to persuade people to buy into the idea of cryptocurrency because i know with time, all those people will join and embrace the concept of crypto when the public becomes more familiar with it. Most of my friends are positive about Bitcoin because they know of its capabilities of changing lives positively.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 07:54:38 PM
I also introduces bitcoin and altcoins to my friends,positive reactions is what they say when they knew that i have profited on it but if those times that it exist and I can't gave them proofs of my profits i know they will never believe on bitcoin.For them bitcoin is like a nothing and i don't have to explain them further and its all up to them if they wanted to be a part of our community because for me its everything because this offers opportunity with no limits.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 07:33:31 PM
I have friends that I have introduced bitcoin to. Some were kinda surprised on how much I earn and some do not believe. They know I earn but for them it is not reliable,maybe they have a point. Not everyday is christmas in bitcoin. Some wanted to start doing what I am doing when I introduced bitcoin to them.
Activity: 602
September 23, 2018, 10:56:28 AM
My friends are very few who believe in electronic money. They argue that investing in this area is very dangerous. They are afraid of losing money. And I accept the dangers to make money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
September 23, 2018, 10:53:52 AM
My friends thinks that crypto is nothing and it just wasting my time and effort. But I tell them the benefits and opportunities that they can get from bitcoin and that makes them realize that bitcoin is not what they actually think about it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
September 23, 2018, 10:32:30 AM
At first, when they are starting to know something about crypto currencies, they were of course very doubtful about its legitimacy and authenticity, just like how hesitant I am the first time I heard about it. However, as time goes by and as they have discover it themselves, only then they become convinced about its capacity. Their initial reaction about crypto currency were negative or neutral since in everything new to our ears feels no good because we still do not have enough or sufficient knowledge about the matter. However, their reactions and feedbacks about the crypto currencies eventually changed and turn around the moment they see it themselves what it can do and it really is true.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
September 23, 2018, 09:48:51 AM
At first they think that bitcoin was a scam and it was used in different illegal transactions. But now im happy because I encourage them to join and they get interested. And now I can say that its nice to see that people choose to  know the real story than to judge it.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 09:10:28 AM
My friends are very happy and satisfied with cryptocurrency.In this modern and digital era things like cryptocurrency is  must.All are investing in it and looking forward for a huge profit in future.But there are still many people who are happy with paper currency and don't trust  and believe in cryptocurrency but its their own opinion.Awareness is all they need at this time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 09:03:33 AM
We have the same experience about this matter. Since they are not aware about this, they think that I am wasting my time doing cryptocurrencies. Some of my friends who know about this think that I am rich, but no.
Activity: 532
September 23, 2018, 04:52:47 AM

Some of my friends doesn't believed on cryptocurrency at first. Maybe they don't understand it. So I try to tell it by seeing them some evidences of my transactions. Then when they saw it they become interested to that. Now they are using bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 10:44:08 AM
Like many of you, I have talked about crypto to my best friends. But the reaction was very negative. I am not talking about it anymore. Even in the evening in the house, I am not talking about it with my wife who knows I am a crypto investor.
Same me, I shared the bitcoin with my friends, they protested harshly and advised me to leave the market. Even my family does not seem to have faith in bitcoins and they want me to stay away from it. I have the opposite thinking of them, I believe in this market
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 07:52:56 AM
I introduce bitcoin to my colleagues and friends and I get high sympathy. They accepted me to borrow money for initial investment, then they contributed capital to me and entered the market from early January until now they are losing 80% of their assets. I feel remorse for my kindness
Most of my friends do not know about my investment in cryptocurrency and most of them do not know even the name of cryptocurrency. It is also confidential, nobody tells anybody about his investment because he will know about his financial position and in our society having big money is also a problem. Somebody will kidnap you and ask for money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 02:49:12 AM
this years bitcoin became very famous and we can say that every persone have heard about it but there is many facts that make people don't involve in crypto world.
so it is true that friends with ignore you when you start talking about crypto and that will kill your motivation in the conversation XD
It amazes your friends when they hear about this asset because it is something most valuable and most profitable in other worlds it is precious that is why it has high value and high potential. Of-course it will surprise your friends when they hear that you have invested in the number one crypto currency that is called the Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 03:26:45 PM
when I explained digital currency to my friends, like bitcoin or ethereum and the benefits they didn't believe in my words, they ignored me. but when I have benefited and they see my success. finally they began to trust me. so those people will believe our words if we have evidence that we have gotten results from our work, and if not then you will only be considered a joke. that's what I experienced
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
September 21, 2018, 02:47:16 PM
They listen to me with interest because they love technology and they like to learn something new. Sure, some oldies can't accept the fact that the world around is changing but they are in the minority.
my friend is also like your friend. they are very interested because they like very advanced technology. when I explained what cyptocurrecy was, they were very interested. they use the crypto world for side work
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
September 21, 2018, 02:44:43 PM
They listen to me with interest because they love technology and they like to learn something new. Sure, some oldies can't accept the fact that the world around is changing but they are in the minority.
Their reactions should not matter to us, what's important is we had introduced bitcoin to them and it is up to them already if they are going to believe us or if they are going to do research and to try their luck as well here in crypto just like what we all did right now in order to earn while learning new things.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 11:47:41 AM
Pages:
Jump to: