Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 28. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 11:26:51 AM
my friend's reaction when I told him about the cryto currency was very very distrustful. he thinks that crypto currency is a hoax that can harm us because it is intangible. instead my friend challenged me, if I could make money from crypto, they would give me some money. Even now my friend still doesn't believe, and thinks if I'm crazy.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 10:44:38 AM
Most of my friends have not even heard anything about cryptocurrency.For them it is something unreal and difficult.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
September 21, 2018, 10:35:04 AM
They believe the crypto future will continue, now it's just the beginning. They are very interested in blockchain technology and believe that is something that will change the business world. Some of them invest their money in bitcoin

I too have friends who are so enthusiasts and believe that btc will continue to rise and we will have a bull run in coming months. So all those of your friends who know about it help them to invest in crypto and also the altcoins which you find are worthy for investing in this point of time. My friends have already invested some money in different coins.
Activity: 812
September 21, 2018, 10:27:28 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

Before when I introduced to them how cryptocurrency works they just ignored me, but when they noticed that I gain some profit they become interested. As of now they are also gaining and investing to cryptocurrency. Seems that some people just need  a proof before they joined.
Activity: 392
September 21, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
I have a friend who has a good reaction and is very interested in crypto currency after I introduced and explained the crypto currency, because he had financial problems and he was very eager to succeed in crypto
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 09:50:14 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
At first they were curious about bitcoin, I told them how I could get rich from bitcoin. Then they invested bitcoin with me, they joined the market with me and all shared that this market is very potential and will give them the wealth
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
September 21, 2018, 09:33:59 AM
The reaction is always different in people who understand everything, but someone on the contrary says that this is all a waste of time and so it seems to me that every person has it.
Activity: 518
September 21, 2018, 09:32:42 AM
I don't know why all my friends acting like a child when I tell them all I know about Cryptocurrency they said " if you get rich in doing it I will joined you to be a your apprentice and the other one says I don't know it I think I can't do it. And tell them that's why I'm here telling all I know that you can undertand but then I stop doing it because I hate the way the react to my explanation they just being rude when telling them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
September 21, 2018, 07:48:56 AM
My friends ignore me when I start speaking about or talking anything about crypto currencies. They don't get it, or they don't want to understand it. They are leasing but they are not leasing for real. It is hard to say why they don't want to be involved, but they are very skeptical and always saying, where is all that money? did you cash out, where is it...

For me, I have a circle of friends that are interested in cryptocurrencies. But, in terms of convincing others who are not interested in it, then I would say that I have given up on doing that. I have actually tried that before when I was also starting in my ventures in the market, and sad to say, it brought me to no good because this market is just not for everyone at the moment. It's just too hard to convince someone that is doubtful of the risks involved in the market, and it is certainly difficult to assure them knowing what's happening in the market recently.
Activity: 420
September 21, 2018, 07:27:35 AM
the reaction of friends who talk about cryptocurrency they have a very antisissive reaction, they want to know the development and want to know the right way to benefit from cryptocurrency so there are so many who really support the existence of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
September 21, 2018, 07:22:06 AM
Most newbies often rush to make a profit they always have crazy thoughts such as becoming wealthy in just a few weeks or even days they do not understand that everything should begin with basic to advanced. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as we all know are very new concepts and topics that are yet to be fully understood by many people this makes it kinda difficult to properly explain the concept to them. I have told many friends about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and honestly their reactions was confusing.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 06:30:39 AM
My friends are not so into crypto unfortunately. Very few lnow what cryptocurrencies are. Hopefuly this will change in the future.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
September 21, 2018, 06:02:22 AM
But unfortunately for them, it was the peak and they lost 90% of their investments.

Really they have not lost anything if the purpose was to purchase the underlying.   Did the network or protocol fail in those cases, if not then it was either not an investment to them as stated or they have not made a loss.

Seems almost everyone calls it investment but actually means I wanted a price to rise for something I never wanted to own.    This explains why the price rose so much and came down just that amount also.
I hope the overall crypto economy is developed enough that people popping in and out like this has some positive effects to the underlying business that blockchains process and transactions serviced

Most people I know just notice the price.   I've yet to hear much reaction to actual work done by blockchain, if I found people using a product and finding it especially useful to them then I would become very bullish on this regardless of price.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
September 21, 2018, 05:21:43 AM
Everyone have their own opinion on cryptocurrency /Bitcoin. When I tell some of them they just say they are not ready for it cause they already have a job doing and they believe that it pays them more than they will get from Bitcoin. Then some say that it’s a scam and they keep on telling me that I should quit from it. There are also others who are being reluctant about it and they are just confuse and also use the high price as an excuse.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
September 21, 2018, 02:15:54 AM
My friends weren't very positive about cryptos until I started getting good returns from the market. I still remember how awestruck those guys were when I made returns up to 100x and they were happy with their 10x returns on Fixed Deposits and other government schemes.
It was only then that those guys decided to invest all of their monies here.
But unfortunately for them, it was the peak and they lost 90% of their investments.
Activity: 406
September 21, 2018, 02:07:13 AM
well what reaction can be... someone perfectly belongs and believes that this our future, and there is other category of people which doesn't trust in all this and thinks, cryptocurrencies is just new way of fraud and yet we will be able to make nothing. Always there will be those who against and those who for.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
September 21, 2018, 02:00:30 AM
most of my friends' reaction to hearing the cryptocurrency for the first time was frowning. because they all don't know about cryptourrency. after I explained that cryptocurrency can provide income for them. 70% of them do not believe in cryptocurrency and 30% believe. I never forced my friend to join Crypto. I will explain crypto to friends who are interested in crypto.

oh really ? its sad to hear that most of the people wont easily believe even if you say that cryptos  can make them a wealthy person . i guess these types of people have been scammed before but to some people that have not yet been on investing , they can easily become attracted to cryptos when they know that it can be use a a tool to earn a good income . same thing happend to my friends , they feel amazed when i show them my earnings and now they are now educating their selves to learn more about cryptocurrencies .
Activity: 493
September 21, 2018, 01:50:05 AM
most of my friends' reaction to hearing the cryptocurrency for the first time was frowning. because they all don't know about cryptourrency. after I explained that cryptocurrency can provide income for them. 70% of them do not believe in cryptocurrency and 30% believe. I never forced my friend to join Crypto. I will explain crypto to friends who are interested in crypto.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 11:07:16 PM
They believe the crypto future will continue, now it's just the beginning. They are very interested in blockchain technology and believe that is something that will change the business world. Some of them invest their money in bitcoin
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
September 20, 2018, 11:02:08 PM
Even if you try your best to teach other, it would depend 90% on them about gaining the knowledge or just letting it down.
Usually some peoples don't show much intrest in the cryptos but gradually their intrest starts growing.
Pages:
Jump to: