Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 24. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
September 28, 2018, 01:03:08 PM
My friends and I were believes of cryptos and they are the ones that introduced me to cryptos but since the market started going down and down and have turn into bearish, they no longer believe in cryptos, I have tired teaching them now that things will change but they have just lost hope.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 10:52:48 AM
My friends actually heard about cryptocurrency even before I told them that I decided to deal with it. But they are very skeptic on this matter. I guess that they can’t or don’t want to understand idea of crypto’s independence from any government. One of my mates even rolled his eyes when he heard that I consider that btc is a digital gold, he didn’t want to hear any explanation. I think they need time to realize that it’s not another bubble, as some people believe. And if they want to be in step with the times, they must be more open-minded and accept the opportunities provided by new technologies.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
September 28, 2018, 09:22:12 AM
They don't really understand, they say they want to know about it and learn how it works but they really don't.
They basically want me to be come rich enough to be able to make them rich at some point  Tongue
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 09:12:58 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

There are some of my friends who are easily enlighten on how the cryptocurrency works. Blessed with we are all earning with it. But sadly there are some of my friends who doesn't believe when I tell them how cryptocurrency works and how they can earn from it. Some of them are coward to risk to something else. I hope they will be enlighten in the future since it can help them a lot.
Activity: 46
September 28, 2018, 05:50:31 AM
Because bitcoin is really famous now, almost my friends know about bitcoin and its benefits. However, they are also scare about bitcoin's downtrend recently
Activity: 27
September 28, 2018, 05:41:38 AM
My friends weren't very positive about cryptos until I started getting good returns from the market. I still remember how awestruck those guys were when I made returns up to 100x and they were happy with their 10x returns on Fixed Deposits and other government schemes.
It was only then that those guys decided to invest all of their monies here.
But unfortunately for them, it was the peak and they lost 90% of their investments.
The same with my buddies. They still do not share my excitement and love with Bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies. They try to persuade me to quit trading and investing in crypto. Maybe, later these guys will understand that they were wrong.
its hard for us to explain to our friend.maybe their desire and passion was not in cryptocurrency.so even we told them several times , they would not change their mind.
Different people have different thoughts about cryptocurrency. Some say that it is totally nonsense to give the control of your money to those people whom you do not know and if you lost your money not due to dip in the price; you will not be able to claim your money. Some people give positive response and in favor of crypto but the majority are against crypto.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
September 26, 2018, 01:51:51 PM
my friends doesn't even have a clue what crypto currency is,when i talk about crypto currencies my friends don't listen they always change the topic and tell me that crypto is just scam and im just wasting my time. they don't get it, im just trying to help them earn money.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
September 26, 2018, 01:27:09 PM
I have been introduced about cryptocurrency to my friends, they just want to money without receive any risk from it. They preffered to invest on gold, land, and house.
But its ok with me, they have chance to choose their ways to success.
Activity: 6
September 26, 2018, 01:11:26 PM
some of them are not interest,the reason is crypto not like gold,it can be fall and rise with extremely,they like gold because gold price can be control,like now bitcoin fall,but I'm sure it will rise again at new year,and we need wallet for safe some crypto,it just make them confuse,because they think it like bank.
Activity: 231
September 26, 2018, 12:56:49 PM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
Some of my friends are laughing upon knowing I have worked with bitcoins and other crypto business. They told me I am just wasting my time and money for this without anticipating how grateful  to be when getting involve in crypto world.  I will just let them on what they think about because in myself I am very confident with what I am doing.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
September 26, 2018, 12:40:13 PM
Most of my friends, unfortunately, gave me bad reactions when I told you about it. But now many of them are trying to enter this market. But there's usually a feeling like that; when you lose, they are almost all around, but when you win they are in the opposite position.
Activity: 68
September 26, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

most of my friends ignored me when I started telling cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency is very foreign to them and cryptocurrency is never explained in schools. but when I told a story about buying a luxury item and I could buy it because the profit from crypto began to be interested and asked about crypto. and then I explained. after I explained that many gave up they said that cryptocurrency was difficult to understand. and I never forced my friend to join.
Same like this happens to me bro. But i think if crypto currencies legalization i explained the facts happening around...received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it,really felt bad for the guys who did not care about cryptocurrencies as really know the fruitfulness and happily taught few others about cryptocurrencies,my friends expression when you introduced bitcoin.
Activity: 68
September 26, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
well when i introduced bitcoin to some friends of mine, some received the information with levity, with the reply that bitcoin is more of a pronzy scheme, well that hasn't detared me from spreading the good information to others who are willing to listen and act on it. Bitcoin is really a bubble and i urge all to invest in it.

The first that I have opened up the cryptocurrency to my friends was such a great scene. After I have told them the systems and how you will able to actually earn in here shocked them. Their faces was like 'woah!' then they started asking questions concerning the hows of the crypto. Some of them show signs of interested and others are not. I felt bad for those who are not because they won't witness and experience the impacts of crypto in someone.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 11:16:05 AM
they just laugh at me and say if I talk nonsense and I am very offended by the words they say to me
maybe someday I will silence their mouths with the success that I get from the world of crypto Undecided Undecided
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2018, 10:57:43 AM
most of my friends don't believe when I tell about cryptocurrency. on average they think that cryptocurrency is the same as gambling and they are also worried that cryptocurrency is like a Pyramid system. but there are also some who are interested in learning about cryptocurrency. in my opinion, something that is natural when there is someone who previously did not understand at all about crypto. and need patience to teach them and convince them so they understand that cryptocurrency is not like a Pyramid scheme or gambling. they must realize that with cryptocurrency, one can find income.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

many of my environment are still the same towards crypto, I don't know why but in my personal opinion, they still lack confidence or are less open in accepting new things especially crypto as a medium of exchange, they are still afraid that crypto has a high fraud risk
Activity: 24
September 26, 2018, 10:25:26 AM
some of my friend don't believe in bitcoin and told me that bitcoin is ponzi but i don't think so. Already did a lot of researches about bitcoin and I believe in bitcoin's future
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
September 26, 2018, 10:02:39 AM
many of my friends don't trust the crypto currency as a digital currency that has a bright future. That is because the price of the crypto currency is very unstable and is very vulnerable to political issues, global economic conditions and easily manipulated prices or volatility against bad news. and until now, the crypto currency has no legal certainty for its users in each country.
- Many people still do not believe in cryptocurrency is still a very normal thing, there is nothing to be surprised about the reaction of our friends or others, even investors and traders have been involved in this market for a long time, they also do not have the confidence and certainty about cryptocurrency or its future. The source of profits that cryptocurrency can generate for them, that is all the reason to continue with this game, we should be more honest, cryptocurrency really do not mean anything to the future, all information and predictions are solely due to rumors, generated from a group of people who want to be rich from crypto
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 08:59:05 AM

most of my friends ignored me when I started telling cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency is very foreign to them and cryptocurrency is never explained in schools. but when I told a story about buying a luxury item and I could buy it because the profit from crypto began to be interested and asked about crypto. and then I explained. after I explained that many gave up they said that cryptocurrency was difficult to understand. and I never forced my friend to join.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 08:37:43 AM
well when i introduced bitcoin to some friends of mine, some received the information with levity, with the reply that bitcoin is more of a pronzy scheme, well that hasn't detared me from spreading the good information to others who are willing to listen and act on it. Bitcoin is really a bubble and i urge all to invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: