Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 31. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 01:30:52 PM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
well on my own experience, when i try to share to them that this cryptocurrency can really help them financially, they did not believe me because they have the mindset that this crypto is a scam.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 01:23:51 PM
the majority of their reactions do not believe what I explained
even one of my friends underestimated what I was doing
and I just smiled when my friend underestimated what I believed in crypto
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
September 16, 2018, 01:01:03 PM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
The reactions of of my friends when i introduced them about bitcoin is they became interested and motivated to invest in bitcoin. Most of my friends that i have taught are now earning in their investment, that is why they always thanked me and bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 12:13:23 PM
Many of my friends are not happy with the down market and one of my friends was waiting for a long time now he sold their bitcoin for cash and he started a new business of cash and carry and me and other friends are waiting and watching the market because i do not want to use my crypto just gamblers take benefit from it i will wait and when the price rise may i buy a car for my self and in these days very panic in the market but i hope that once again bitcoin and crypto market will recover.
Yes its price will again high and more profitable because most of people invest their a lot of money and now they are eagerly waiting for its high price because they want to fulfill their all dreams but some are want to hold their investment for their family's future and they are hopping that its price will terribly high in future and that's why everyone will get huge amount of profit, so my most of friends have positive reaction about crypto currency and that's why they are invest for long term but those friend who are fear from its price they will join it and invest for their future.  
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
September 16, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

In first i ask them of what is cryptocurrency but they said that it was a myth or fake but they don't research it first before they speak . I said to them that this cryptocurrency helps many people to become rich but they laugh at to me . That was weird but i try to explain to them of what cryptocurrency it is.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 11:47:23 AM
Many of my friends are not happy with the down market and one of my friends was waiting for a long time now he sold their bitcoin for cash and he started a new business of cash and carry and me and other friends are waiting and watching the market because i do not want to use my crypto just gamblers take benefit from it i will wait and when the price rise may i buy a car for my self and in these days very panic in the market but i hope that once again bitcoin and crypto market will recover.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 11:41:32 AM
most of my friends ignore crypto and do not believe in the success made by crypto and like you, I am happy to teach my friends who want to learn about the crypto world
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
September 16, 2018, 09:08:09 AM
Many of my friends are interested to try to invest in cryptocurrency, so i tried to teach them everything i know about cryptocurrency for them to have a background before they invest. After a few months they are now earning in theur investment.
sounds great for us dude.if more people understand all about cryptocurrency, the chance for them to joining in cryptomarket become bigger.and it will make demand rise alot.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 16, 2018, 08:46:38 AM
Many of my friends are interested to try to invest in cryptocurrency, so i tried to teach them everything i know about cryptocurrency for them to have a background before they invest. After a few months they are now earning in theur investment.
positive sharing make us has advantages from it.our friend become understand about cryptocurrency market, and some of them decided to invest their money.and finally it could make cryptocurrency price rise.
more people come to cryptocurrency market, make its demand growth massively.and finally we see it on bitcoin price movement.so teaching our friends about crypto make it becom stronger.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
September 16, 2018, 07:56:41 AM
positive sharing make us has advantages from it.our friend become understand about cryptocurrency market, and some of them decided to invest their money.and finally it could make cryptocurrency price rise.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 07:51:32 AM
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 06:00:34 AM
I have also been asked about Bitcoin by my friends, but they don't seem to believe it. I have explained it in detail, but it seems they are still in doubt. I can't force him, and right now I don't tell my other friends, unless he really wants to study seriously.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 05:30:54 AM
Sometimes explaining cryptocurrency to a friend can be difficult. They think crypto is a buble. I think we dont have to give them explaination, give them a proof our work in cryptomarket and i am believe they will more understand rather than we give many explaination
Activity: 23
September 16, 2018, 05:28:58 AM
This is very interesting. Some people are far away from the cryptocurrency. They think this is a scam. But some people have very support for cryptocurrencies and they think cryptocurrencies are the future. This makes me feel very humorous, perhaps changing human products is growing up in doubt.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 05:25:42 AM
My friends were completely surprised because they were totally unaware about the term crypto currency. They showed keen interest in crypto so I explained each and every thing to them. And the good news is that my four friends have invested in btc. I am sure that very soon btc will touch great heights.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
September 16, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

On average, my friends accept this positively maybe because of my friends who are engaged in the IT field so they know the ins and outs of BTC itself, maybe you should see who you are talking to when we talk to people who have no interest in that field then it will be very difficult to make them accept new things and learn them
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 03:28:35 AM
Some friends till date still believe that cryptocurrency is scam .
I am tired of trying to make them see cryptocurrency for  what it is.
Activity: 273
September 16, 2018, 02:07:21 AM
This is an interesting story, I introduce bitcoin to my friends and they treat it as a scam, they see me as a PONZI model, I lost friends while I was wanting to help them, maybe You are right, do not help the fool and fear
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 16, 2018, 12:58:14 AM
My friends ignore me when I start speaking about or talking anything about crypto currencies. They don't get it, or they don't want to understand it. They are leasing but they are not leasing for real. It is hard to say why they don't want to be involved, but they are very skeptical and always saying, where is all that money? did you cash out, where is it...
My friends do the same its the main question that keep asking to me , do you cash out? , you should stop invest in there, its useless and not real. I dont know why many people no opened to this kind of technology and they think its bad.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
September 16, 2018, 12:57:49 AM

Before when I introduced the bitcoin to my friends, they ignored me. But when they see that I'am gaining and having profit with this, and I was having fast transaction whenever we are going out, they start to become interested with this. As of now they start to used bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: