Pages:
Author

Topic: From 150 - To 15 000 $ - ETH (speculation) - page 3. (Read 791 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 101
given the price of 15000 is too high, well the all time high price of ethereum is at 1300USD.. though there are so many project using ethereum blockchain mostly of them are scam- ethereum price due to fraud projects
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
to be honest we are too hopeful of something that doesn't make sense, $15k dreaming? $500 is already very hard for ethereum to achieve and I think with a lot of complaints about ethereum, all that hope will not happen.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Ethereum will never cost 15000USD, it is impossible. Could you imagine how much Ethereum should have in its market cappitalization to cost 15000USD? A lot...
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Well, based on your request, I would advise you to purchase Coinvest - this is an Ethereum-based token, the project of which combines an exchange and a wallet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Well if the market will go to bull this month then we can see Eth in the limelight again! I hope that there's something good will happen this year. If eth reach $15k this year then i congrats to those true holders and the mining craze will again reborn.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Now do not invest in ETH, because this coin is in a recession and may be one of the worst coin in 2018, in my opinion you should not wait and hold this coin....
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
if the OP is convinced that ethereum prices will increase rapidly from $ 150 to $ 1500, in contrast to what I think, I'm sure the price of ethereu will recover, but it will take a long time
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Yes i agree ethereum will still go up the bottom is not 150$ the top as well is not 1200$ , Ethereum has huge adoptions and partnership also and the transaction is cheap , if Ethereum can prove that it can scale a huge amount of transaction per second then it will skyrocket . it just a matter of what devs are going to do . as of now ethereum is mostly being used for icos and more and more cryptocurrency are looking to replace ethereum
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Compared to bitcoin only few people know about ether.It has a potential if the devs work in it else it will end up like any other shit coin.
Most of the demand of ETH comes from paying gas, unlike bitcoin and litecoin it isn't used in transactions.
So it's going to be a very tough road.But 15,000$ is totally not reachable.I would consider 1500 as the highest reachable point for ether.
If it crosses 5k then I will chop my penis 100%

I am not sure if that's 100% true. From what I can see people who are invested in bitcoin can also easily access eth from the same platform such as coinbase. It is true that more people are using bitcoin than eth but same people know about eth as well but they choose not to touch it. I think investors are scared of eth to some extent after big drop and there will be too many variables for it to reach $15000 which is a huge leap forward.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
one of the biggest problems that these types of big coins with unlimited supply will eventually face is the fact that there will always be a big dumping pressure on the market from those selling the new coins that they easily gained. even when ethereum switches to PoS things will get even worse because there will be a lot more people who will get a lot more free coins to dump.
not to mention that when you pump an altcoin and then dump it multiple times it becomes too pump and dump-y that eventually less newbies will trust investing in it for longer time. so this time we pumped it to $1500 but next time we won't be able to pump it to half that!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
indeed the initial eth month of 2018 reached $ 150 and rose to $ 1500. but for today it still ranges from $ 230- $ 300. so I'm optimistic that this will happen again to $ 1500
Whether this would become a reality very soon or not, I would say time will tell. For now, we can see that the market generally is trying to gear up for a bull run, so the possibility of Ethereum hitting at least its previous ATH is still there but all the same, this is something we may still get to have to wait for to see how events would unfold.

No one can say how the market can always behave in the long run and there could be some fundamentals that could affect a price, but all the same, it is a market, nothing is predictable and we can only utilize the trend to our own favor.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 03, 2018, 04:12:03 AM
I think that is very unlikely to be as expensive as that, if ethereum prices can be as expensive as that then the price of bitcoin has a very expensive price because this ethereum price movement depends on the price movement of bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
October 03, 2018, 03:57:36 AM
eth is TOP 2 coin, and have a lot of supporters, ETH + erc20 tokens, when market will recover - i think eth price to grow ep fast,

It is not possible to get $15000 per ethereum but for long term I believe it will be possible. If you think eth can go that price in short term, I don't think so. However, in cryptocurrency world all is possible, it is a matter of individual belief if you can make it happen just like what happened in bitcoin from $8000 it soar almost about $20000.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
October 03, 2018, 03:45:30 AM
I'm waiting for the Ethereum price to rise. I'm sure he'il rise in the future. However, the price of Bitcoin 30-40K without seeing the level, Ethereum 15k does not have much possibility.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
October 03, 2018, 03:38:42 AM
Ethereum has makes some positive movements some months ago and we are still expecting the same thing to happen in future.  What I am not sure of is ethereum getting to $15,000! I think it will take a lot of years for that to happen.
The current movement is proof that the market is in poor condition and for the future we will not know where to take the price of bitcoin or ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
October 03, 2018, 03:28:26 AM
I do think that ETH has a great future, but really it is still in its infancy. ETH and smart contracts in general have the potential to permeate all of society, particularly in relation to IoT. At the moment it is used solely as an ICO platform, which is only one use amongst many. Prices are based on what people think ETH can do in the future rather than what it does right now. For as long as this continues - and it seems we are years away from crypto maturity - then the price will likely be volatile.
I believe in ETH, but we are still in the very early days. If it went up to $15k now, there would be little to back up that price beyond speculation... which would likely cause it to fall back again.
Activity: 420
October 03, 2018, 03:18:02 AM
eth is TOP 2 coin, and have a lot of supporters, ETH + erc20 tokens, when market will recover - i think eth price to grow ep fast,
Do you guys really think that the price for ETH can reach $ 15,000? A few hours ago Ethereum dropped to 3rd place in the rating of coinmarketcap, but already he again on the second

Nobody doesn't know whether it will reach the 15000$ or not but with the potential it has will surely reach 15000$. To reach that value it will take many years to secure that value and we have to be very careful with the price predictors.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 03, 2018, 03:12:08 AM
I think the price of ETH is unlikely to rise again quickly, because its price is always changing with the ICO market, and now the ICO market is in a downturn!
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 03, 2018, 03:00:11 AM
Ethereum has makes some positive movements some months ago and we are still expecting the same thing to happen in future.  What I am not sure of is ethereum getting to $15,000! I think it will take a lot of years for that to happen.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
October 03, 2018, 01:05:02 AM
It's nice to wish for huge returns but for Ethereum to become more valuable it still has many issues to overcome with scalability, ease of use, more advanced use cases and broader adoption etc all of which will add more value in time just don't expect it to happen overnight

The introduction of the new token standard will hopefully expand on the usability somewhat
Pages:
Jump to: