Pages:
Author

Topic: From 150 - To 15 000 $ - ETH (speculation) - page 6. (Read 791 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 12
September 27, 2018, 04:24:49 AM
indeed the initial eth month of 2018 reached $ 150 and rose to $ 1500. but for today it still ranges from $ 230- $ 300. so I'm optimistic that this will happen again to $ 1500
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
September 18, 2018, 11:23:13 AM
I do not think that the price will grow very quickly ! I think that it will grow smoothly and in any case it will overcome the mark of $15,000
It is difficult for a coin to grow smoothly because the market always has a certain cycle. If the ETH price does not increase rapidly, it won't reach $15,000 in next 10 years.
For that, if ETH will launch Etherium 2.0 with improved scalability by sharding and Plasma, limited max supply and masternodes - $15К price will come true.

I don't believe Ethereum will ever hit $15k, this is just a pipe dream. $15k per coin pegs the market cap of Eth at over $1.5 trillion. Bitcoin can surely hit this number, but Eth will have to live in it's shadow. ETH could maybe top out at $3000 USD but not much more than that. I just hope ETH recovers, because honestly it may never recover too. There are a lot of different outcomes for ETH, not all are bullish. The news about the breakthrough in sharding does give me some hope though, I was starting to think sharding was vapor ware.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 18, 2018, 11:17:01 AM
I actually doubt that it will grow 100x times from the current price, but 10x is really possible, in nearest 2-3 years, maybe.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 10:09:53 AM
I do not think that the price will grow very quickly ! I think that it will grow smoothly and in any case it will overcome the mark of $15,000
It is difficult for a coin to grow smoothly because the market always has a certain cycle. If the ETH price does not increase rapidly, it won't reach $15,000 in next 10 years.
For that, if ETH will launch Etherium 2.0 with improved scalability by sharding and Plasma, limited max supply and masternodes - $15К price will come true.

Activity: 795
Merit: 251
September 18, 2018, 09:37:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
September 18, 2018, 09:22:50 AM
eth is TOP 2 coin, and have a lot of supporters, ETH + erc20 tokens, when market will recover - i think eth price to grow ep fast,
You already said it yourself, it has a lot of supporters and it has so far been able to create some pretty good value in the space, so you should know already there is a future for it.

However, you also have to understand one thing though, which is the fact that when a market is going to end up recovering or at what price it would recover is not known to anyone. What is important is to monitor the trend, see where it is best enough for you to get in and be focused more on the long term.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 15, 2018, 11:49:54 AM
I think by now people would have learnt something but still not. I don't see Ethereum reaching $15000, Ethereum has alot of competing platforms now and many of them are launching their mainnet, so all the demand for Ethers would drop and also recently I have noticed that ICOs are preferring Fiat to Crypto because of the sharp drops in prices.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 11:37:32 AM
Exactly, it is crashing hard now also in bull run, it will rise hard because firstly it has great community, I don't think we need to talk about its technological aspects.
I hope eth platform will not crush, because our own project depends on it. Eth's price is one thing, but if people leave ethereum, the platform developers will have smaller salaries, the top ones will leave as well.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 10:50:09 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 15, 2018, 09:51:22 AM
Exactly, it is crashing hard now also in bull run, it will rise hard because firstly it has great community, I don't think we need to talk about its technological aspects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 09:12:51 AM
eth is TOP 2 coin, and have a lot of supporters, ETH + erc20 tokens, when market will recover - i think eth price to grow ep fast,
Your speculation is too high for Ethereum as this will not easily recovers after those dumps and we don't know if the dumping has done as the price is continuously hurting us small investors. I will be happy to see ETH will rise to $800 since this could be achievable if the market turns into bullish.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
September 15, 2018, 09:04:42 AM
You are too optimistic! Etherium has good technologies and devs but still slow like bitcoin (15 tps) and has unlimited supply - that is 2 main obstructions for price growth now. But if ETH will launch Etherium 2.0 with improved scalability by sharding and Plasma, limited max supply and masternodes - $15К price will come true.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 08:15:41 AM
15 000 Dollar is a bit high on short term and I think that it is in the next two years not possible that  the price hit that place, but I think that we will see a good price increase.
A whole lot high and that depends on the period the OP is actually looking at. I would say this is possible in the long run, but not any time soon.

At least, we have gotten to a very huge level at the moment for demand to start kicking in and there could be some good uptrend in the short term with nothing guaranteed yet anyway, so as it is, we would only be lucky if we get to have a feel of the previous ATH this year but nothing more than that unless there is just some general crazy buying spree in the market with some news causing it.
there is still a possibility to reach that price and it takes a very long time, but at least the ethereum price can reach $ 1000 very well and that is what I hope.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 07:41:44 AM
$15,000 is impossible, staying in $200 is good enough for ethereum. ethereum will be very difficult for this recovery process and I think eth will need time to achieve it.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
September 15, 2018, 07:35:50 AM
Compared to bitcoin only few people know about ether.It has a potential if the devs work in it else it will end up like any other shit coin.
Most of the demand of ETH comes from paying gas, unlike bitcoin and litecoin it isn't used in transactions.
So it's going to be a very tough road.But 15,000$ is totally not reachable.I would consider 1500 as the highest reachable point for ether.
If it crosses 5k then I will chop my penis 100%

If price goes up to $15k later on in 5 years, would you really do that? lol It would be funny to see cut your dick on youtube
I'm not sure either if its going to rise up to $5k but the crypto market is going to surprise us soon when later on we see price soar high just as how dotcom bubble did. I'm not going to be surprise if Dogecoin will actually be worth $1 in 5 years.
Activity: 266
September 15, 2018, 07:29:26 AM
I think for the short term it is very difficult, because 70% of currency turnover is focused on Bitcoin and this will be even more difficult if there are many bad news coming.
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 07:18:08 AM
And why do not you take into account the fact that most of the past and current ICO are tied to the ethereum, through the release of tokens on the erc20 standard, and many of these projects turned out to be fraudulent, which led to a drop of trust in the ethereum as well. I think that ETH will not grow in price even to the level of the winter of last year. Bitcoin will grow, but ETH no.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 04:17:52 AM
I think that ethereum will barely hit $1,500 due to the competition. It used to be the top platform for ICOs but now it is just too slow and overcrowded. The future of ethereum is sketchy so people now should invest in something like QTUM or NEO, both of which have resolved scalability problems so real ICOs will start to switch
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 15, 2018, 04:00:31 AM
15 000 Dollar is a bit high on short term and I think that it is in the next two years not possible that  the price hit that place, but I think that we will see a good price increase.
A whole lot high and that depends on the period the OP is actually looking at. I would say this is possible in the long run, but not any time soon.

At least, we have gotten to a very huge level at the moment for demand to start kicking in and there could be some good uptrend in the short term with nothing guaranteed yet anyway, so as it is, we would only be lucky if we get to have a feel of the previous ATH this year but nothing more than that unless there is just some general crazy buying spree in the market with some news causing it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
September 13, 2018, 08:34:36 AM
I'm thinking of dreaming or not being banned. Think about what ETH is, the gas work of the system. Many confuse it with BTC, giving the product a mystical cost. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but such prices for 1 ETH, as were at the highs, we are more, will not see, nor when.
Pages:
Jump to: