Pages:
Author

Topic: From 150 - To 15 000 $ - ETH (speculation) - page 5. (Read 791 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 08:54:49 AM
Your version is quite viable because usually the market is recovering at lightning speed. I hope that this year it will be
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
September 29, 2018, 08:33:22 AM
I think you have a wrong understanding of the price of ETH. The price of ETH does not increase with the market. The reason for its price change is greater from ICO. Its current price decline is also because the ICO project is declining!
What really made you think ICO is declining ?

This is just some mere speculations, because the ETH market was driven down hard, but I guess you really did not take much look at the general altcoin market, so it is not like ETH was the only market here that got beaten. Secondly, saying that ICO project is declining is just fallacy.

Yes, we may want to put a blame on the fake ICOs and some other dump in market for that reason, but this is a market, even if it is not being used in real life, speculation is still a norm most especially for the cryptocurrency market at large, so what you said as the possibility of keep seeing a decline is something I won’t agree with. I guess time will prove one of us right or wrong.
Activity: 294
September 28, 2018, 07:46:47 AM
And when would this happen?
I think the price is really high and too good to be true.
But one thing is for sure we all want to see the price rise up .
We can only hope and increase predictions, but no one knows when it will happen. Some time the market has experienced good growth and all the coins have increased. I hope this is the beginning of a market recovery.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 28, 2018, 07:13:58 AM
And when would this happen?
I think the price is really high and too good to be true.
But one thing is for sure we all want to see the price rise up .
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 07:08:32 AM
I think bitcoin should reach the price of $50,000 so that ethereum will grow up to $15,000, but not just eth all cryptos in the market will reach the highest peak.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
September 28, 2018, 06:47:46 AM
its so hard. 1000-5000 is possible, yes but it seems 15000 is not possible

because $15000 needs to be about $1.5 trillion marketcap volume Smiley
Activity: 182
September 27, 2018, 09:21:43 AM
Eth for a long time fell to the bottom and it is very much unsuccessful, it will grow very soon in the people who are now selling will be very much regret about it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 09:09:41 AM
There were many circles that made negative comments for the ETH, but it did so and it has risen slightly for the moment. But it's going to take a while to get back to the 1.5k levels.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 07:27:35 AM
I actually doubt that it will grow 100x times from the current price, but 10x is really possible, in nearest 2-3 years, maybe.
I believe on ETH and everything is possible in this market, so maybe in the next 2 years ETH will be on that level and bitcoin will be on $100k Cheesy
Well, in my realistic opinion $2k with ETH is possible to happen next year because I know the next bull market will be big and many investors are waiting for that one, just be ready for it.

Another alternative strategy is to shift some of your positions to current promising ICOs, such as the MeVu sports betting platform, and their discount prices since if BTC rallies you will get a good bang for your buck once the coin is listed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 07:19:43 AM
I actually doubt that it will grow 100x times from the current price, but 10x is really possible, in nearest 2-3 years, maybe.
I believe on ETH and everything is possible in this market, so maybe in the next 2 years ETH will be on that level and bitcoin will be on $100k Cheesy
Well, in my realistic opinion $2k with ETH is possible to happen next year because I know the next bull market will be big and many investors are waiting for that one, just be ready for it.
everything is still uncertain on the cryptocurrency because anything can happen is difficult to predict, I only hope for this year ethereum can go back up at a price of $ 1000 is very satisfying.
Activity: 644
September 27, 2018, 07:16:19 AM
IMHO with unlimited supply, it will be hard to eth get such price like 15000 USD. For me first targets 700-800 USD by the beginning of the next year. About what time period you are talking about?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 27, 2018, 07:05:40 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
September 27, 2018, 06:39:08 AM
eth is TOP 2 coin, and have a lot of supporters, ETH + erc20 tokens, when market will recover - i think eth price to grow ep fast,
Oh my got, are you serious? Cheesy I dont think so...
How long have you spent writing such a shitpost?

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
September 27, 2018, 06:27:15 AM
It was said that by the middle of this year, ETH could reach $ 15,000. However, it is hard to see this happening until the end of this year. There is a possibility, but this is very low. Those who want to buy ETH for investment should be very careful.

Sorry but ETH won't really reach $15K or even $1.5K again. Yes, it has fundamentals, but just like bitcoin, it its seen as a speculative asset that's why when the bubble burst, the price went on a downward spiral.

Besides, competition like EOS is making it difficult for the price to bounce back. And then ICO projects that has millions of ETH as holding are slowly liquidating their assets to cover for all their operational cost and pay investors are well. The one that brought ETH its new height are the same people who are pulling it back. Sad but true.
Activity: 448
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
September 27, 2018, 04:53:30 AM
It was said that by the middle of this year, ETH could reach $ 15,000. However, it is hard to see this happening until the end of this year. There is a possibility, but this is very low. Those who want to buy ETH for investment should be very careful.
Activity: 968
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 04:44:31 AM
Ethereum is very high quality, but its production is limitless for the time being. Maybe it would be if he switched to POS.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 04:41:41 AM
It can be said that in 2018 in the world of crypto we have many big changes. With Bitcoin dropping rapidly, the Altcoins also slumped. Typically the shock drop is ETH and I do not understand why the ETH dropped so much? Probably there is speculation and keep the ETH here. Or organize the ETH founder to sell it off. All is speculation but with the sensory and emotional experience related to Bitcoin from the early days and I believe the market will change in good direction and ETH will be good in the coming time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
September 27, 2018, 04:40:59 AM
eth is TOP 2 coin, and have a lot of supporters, ETH + erc20 tokens, when market will recover - i think eth price to grow ep fast,

Yeah while this is indeed speculation just now, $15000 is very possible.

Why? Because:

• ETH is driven by a very active development team
  • ETH has the best growing adoption rates
  • ETH has tech that is easy to use
Activity: 157
September 27, 2018, 04:34:39 AM
I have been actively exploring and I think with a prosperous future on ETHEREUM, and with a well-represented team, I have seen it grow steadily and I never faltered with my thoughts.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 27, 2018, 04:28:56 AM
I think you have a wrong understanding of the price of ETH. The price of ETH does not increase with the market. The reason for its price change is greater from ICO. Its current price decline is also because the ICO project is declining!
Pages:
Jump to: