Pages:
Author

Topic: From 150 - To 15 000 $ - ETH (speculation) - page 7. (Read 791 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 08:13:51 AM
Eth to $15 000, it's noway to be even close to that. Just imagine how huge will be Ethereum capitalization if 1 ETH equals $15k? It will never happen. Huge success would be hitting it's January highs but it won't happen in the nearest future.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 06:47:01 AM
I think that all lead to the fact that ETH may still fall in price to $ 150 and there will be a strong growth of at least $ 3000
ETH will rise dramatically in the same way it has fallen in the last two months. Today ETH has started rising after hitting a low of 167$ so I am very confident that by the end of 2018 or mid-2019 ETH will rise above 2000$
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 06:33:03 AM
I think that all lead to the fact that ETH may still fall in price to $ 150 and there will be a strong growth of at least $ 3000
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 06:15:15 AM
$15000 target is too high for now so maybe getting back to old peak near $1400 should be the first major target. May not get back to even its old highs this year.

Nothing is possible in the cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin last year went up from $8000 first months of the year then going the last quarter it starts to grow tremendously for almost $20K until January this year before going bearish the rest of this year. Who knows it will come that $15000 might surprise us against 1 eth.
but not for this time and year,
maybe a few years from now ethereum will go to $ 15000
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 05:44:33 AM
eth is TOP 2 coin, and have a lot of supporters, ETH + erc20 tokens, when market will recover - i think eth price to grow ep fast,
My God! Ethereum's price is crazy low! I can't believe the coin dropped so much of market value! If more Eth-based projects with real use cases rather than useless trading appear, ethereum's price will be backed up, less volatile and more fair. I do hope eth platform will not crush, because our own project (like many others) depends on it. Eth's price is one thing, but if people leave ethereum, the platform developers will have smaller salaries, the top ones will leave as well and the platform might just crush due to the lack of technical support. Let's hope it doesn't come that far.

edn this mean - good price for buy?
Activity: 102
Merit: 3
Purchase real estate and cars at discounted prices
September 13, 2018, 05:32:03 AM
eth is TOP 2 coin, and have a lot of supporters, ETH + erc20 tokens, when market will recover - i think eth price to grow ep fast,
My God! Ethereum's price is crazy low! I can't believe the coin dropped so much of market value! If more Eth-based projects with real use cases rather than useless trading appear, ethereum's price will be backed up, less volatile and more fair. I do hope eth platform will not crush, because our own project (like many others) depends on it. Eth's price is one thing, but if people leave ethereum, the platform developers will have smaller salaries, the top ones will leave as well and the platform might just crush due to the lack of technical support. Let's hope it doesn't come that far.
Activity: 87
September 13, 2018, 04:56:53 AM
$15000 target is too high for now so maybe getting back to old peak near $1400 should be the first major target. May not get back to even its old highs this year.

Nothing is possible in the cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin last year went up from $8000 first months of the year then going the last quarter it starts to grow tremendously for almost $20K until January this year before going bearish the rest of this year. Who knows it will come that $15000 might surprise us against 1 eth.
Look at the situation of the market especially the price of ethereum that most affected in this bearish. It would happen but there is no exactly date on when it comes, maybe we need to wait a lot of time to see the ethereum in the expensive price.

thets right, i agree with you, for now,
but when market will recovered, and pumped, after december people will try to sell all tokens, and for cashout them want BTC, or ETH - BTC is so bad for transactions, and many people will try with eth, sell tokens on ethereum - next sell eth for cash
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
September 13, 2018, 04:00:45 AM

Look at the situation of the market especially the price of ethereum that most affected in this bearish. It would happen but there is no exactly date on when it comes, maybe we need to wait a lot of time to see the ethereum in the expensive price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
September 13, 2018, 01:51:46 AM

Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 01:46:40 AM
Ethereum is the second most valued coin to invest.A lot of ICO project create ERC20 tokens and use ETH blockchain for smartcontrasts and investment is rising.Thus the demand for ETH is increasing.So the price of eth will rise soon. I think the price of eth will rise to $800-$1000 by the end of this year. I think the price of ETH will reach $15000 in five years.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 13, 2018, 01:40:41 AM
eth is TOP 2 coin, and have a lot of supporters, ETH + erc20 tokens
It has a lot of supporters because of too many smart contracts.

when market will recover - i think eth price to grow ep fast,
Looks like its recovering now but there's no guaranteed with it. ETH won't predict itself to grow rapidly but if bitcoin moves flashy again then we might see it grow so fast. But like few weeks ago, it hasn't shown any quick movement but now its starting to go near $200. Let us see if it will manage to break $200.
Hopefully 200 $ can be passed by ethereum now,
and bullish can happen from now on, let's see, keep hodl
You can get some encouragement from the community but don't be too hopeful and prepare your emotion of it.

This can be a small bounce back and afterwards it will decide if it will break $200 but if not then it's going to be a long time before we will see a good uptrend again. There are some good news but it won't take effect quickly, for now be patient and HODL as usual.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 01:01:22 AM
It will definitely grow but we should not expect it to increase too much. We should be realistic and I think the highest price it will achieve by the end of 2018 is $ 400. It's a sad truth but I still hope it will.
Activity: 518
September 13, 2018, 12:52:23 AM
indeed eth has reached its peak this year, but there are many problems that are being discussed by many people. starting from platfrom for shitcoin or ico scam, gas, total supply and other complaints from miners. this is bad and eth developers first take this problem seriously. if not, then when the market recovers eth it will not experience good and maximum growth, it will never even reach its peak.
Activity: 420
September 13, 2018, 12:50:16 AM

Looks like its recovering now but there's no guaranteed with it. ETH won't predict itself to grow rapidly but if bitcoin moves flashy again then we might see it grow so fast. But like few weeks ago, it hasn't shown any quick movement but now its starting to go near $200. Let us see if it will manage to break $200.
Hopefully 200 $ can be passed by ethereum now,
and bullish can happen from now on, let's see, keep hodl
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 13, 2018, 12:37:15 AM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
September 12, 2018, 10:58:12 PM
So many ICO's developer sell ethereum for continues project development, and vitaliks say's about cryptocurrency this decade is no more 1000 x profit in this year, thats why ETH dump so hard.
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 10:51:03 PM
I also think like that, Ethereum is a strong coin and has a large market capitalization and a lot of supporters, I think Ethereum has the power to bounce back, I think the next 3 months Ethereum was able to get through these difficult times.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
September 12, 2018, 09:41:29 PM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
September 12, 2018, 09:07:04 PM
Eth will definitely bounce back and it will recover soon. We need to buy now because eth is so cheap and it will give us a huge amount of profit when the time comes. Maybe we can see some improvements soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 07:31:59 PM
recent ETH drop is an opportunity for some people. I hope we take this opportunity in the best possible way. Smiley continue to follow. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: