Pages:
Author

Topic: [FTC] Feathercoin Development Overview - page 5. (Read 26830 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
September 14, 2014, 10:07:10 AM
I thought FTC was dead.
Activity: 291
Merit: 106
Founder #Zerozed $x0z
September 11, 2014, 08:40:26 AM
The GPUminer bounty is now officially closed.

1.9btc and 7Mufo has been paid out to Andre from Germany. Thanks mate!

AMD miner will be ready soon. Once it is out in the wild, ftc and ufo will make the change. At that point, the NeoNetwork will be formed (call it what you will)..

Anyone on NeoScrypt, will be able to easily implement any changes and advances ftc manages to discover for the greater crypto community.
Founder #Zerozed $x0z
August 24, 2014, 07:16:39 AM
Thank you!

We could all do with some luck if you're into crypto's!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
August 24, 2014, 05:36:47 AM
Time to buy FTC whilst its still cheap, GPU miners are on FTCs test net, making sure everything is rock solid before the switch to neoscrypt.
Date still not set for the switch to Neoscrypt, but it won't be too far away

Well I for one aint buying. Good luck though.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
August 24, 2014, 01:07:31 AM
August 24, 2014, 12:25:09 AM
Time to buy FTC whilst its still cheap, GPU miners are on FTCs test net, making sure everything is rock solid before the switch to neoscrypt.
Date still not set for the switch to Neoscrypt, but it won't be too far away
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
August 22, 2014, 04:34:49 PM
Update on the GPUminer. Testing in progress.

Your numbers look good already, thanks for great news!
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
August 22, 2014, 04:33:38 PM
You are correct... oh wait.
April 2013
http://mapofcoins.com/#

This is wrong. Just check the genesis blocks.

The important is Coblee is not Scrypt inventor what plenty people don't realize today.
I will double check if it was fairbrix or tenebrix, thank you for your comment  Wink

And Satoshi was not the inventor of SHA-256 ....and your point? lol  Roll Eyes

My point, my point is I like what Ghostlander did.
I am not exactly sure why I am not the biggest LTC/Coblee fan ... maybe because FTC was first coin I mined and bought with BTC.
Maybe thats also why you like LTC, you was there when LTC started (while I was wasting my time completely unawared of cryptoworld).

legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
August 22, 2014, 03:46:33 PM
Update on the GPUminer. Testing in progress.
Founder #Zerozed $x0z
August 22, 2014, 12:42:26 AM
Any coin won't last long if it thinks it's current protocol is future proof (excluding bugs)

Scrypt has been broken.

It's components are outdated and flawed.

NeoScrypt is better than scrypt simply because it is a patch at the very core of coin..  the algo.

http://youtu.be/teA-h_jw5WE
legendary
August 22, 2014, 12:34:38 AM
You are correct... oh wait.
April 2013
http://mapofcoins.com/#

This is wrong. Just check the genesis blocks.

The important is Coblee is not Scrypt inventor what plenty people don't realize today.
I will double check if it was fairbrix or tenebrix, thank you for your comment  Wink

And Satoshi was not the inventor of SHA-256 ....and your point? lol  Roll Eyes
legendary
August 22, 2014, 12:33:24 AM
At least we are not going to be merged mined with tenebrix copy paste called Litecoin.
+ FTC is no longer Litecoin copy paste with Neoscrypt now.

Litecoin was forked from fairbrix, not tenebrix.

Don't you love when Noobs try to talk as if they have done their homework...only then to be proven wrong?

It is things like this that remove their credibility to talk about things of the past (say in Litecoin's history).
legendary
August 22, 2014, 12:32:10 AM
Also you know why Feathercoin has a suppressed price don't you?

It's not a suppressed undervalued price, it's the true price.
The cryptoworld has changed beyond belief within the last year and will continue to do so. Feathercoin fills no niche, hence it is undesirable. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

At least we are not going to be merged mined with tenebrix copy paste called Litecoin.
+ FTC is no longer Litecoin copy paste with Neoscrypt now.

Yeah lol but that argument is about 1 year and 5 months too late. As I believe FTC should have been different from the start. If you follow its history Bushstar basically copy pasted the Litecoin source and called it Feathercoin.

At one point Feathercoin clients were getting Litecoin alerts because he didn't change the code for that.

Changing the algorithm now means nothing. I honestly think this project should have been restarted under a new name. Lessons Obviously were learned the hard way ...this can be proven by the multiple protocol changes over the last 15-18 months.
legendary
August 22, 2014, 12:29:20 AM
Not sure if justabit was part of a scam there. It seemed to me he had good intentions but he was too noob to see what was coming.

He was a pure pumper and dumper only chasing profit and did not actually give a damn. He had me fooled. Also you know why Feathercoin has a suppressed price don't you? This is part of the reason why we are switching algo. Feathercoin is committed to longevity and we will not be bullied into submission.

Price to me for FTC is due to lack of interest. The more you change the protocol the more people will think you will continue to change the protocol in the future. Not a good thing when it comes to how some of the best cryptos around have not done that.

Bug fixes do not count as changing the protocol. Feathercoin has changed it much to much for the masses to take it seriously. Hence why I no longer support it.

As for justabit, I had my suspicions but I never wanted to make accusations based on nothing. Good to know for future reference.

How do you spell his name? John M...?
Founder #Zerozed $x0z
legendary
August 12, 2014, 09:57:42 AM
We are still looking for help to implement NeoScrypt into the existing Sg/Cg/Cudaminer, made a new topic for it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/developer-needed-to-implement-neoscrypt-support-735879

Thanks.

Regards,
ChekaZ
legendary
August 09, 2014, 11:12:50 AM
Gpuminer for NeoScrypt is in the works.

Tuning on the P2Pmodul and StratumModul is going on to get it ready for the live version.

Updates will follow.
August 06, 2014, 11:46:11 PM
I honestly think the crypto community needs to go back to it's roots.. After last year, things have gone a little crazy.

So much infighting and angst. Coins are creating tribes and this is driving segregation and prejudice.

What ever happened to us all been in this together?

I think one of the main reasons is a lot of people have jumped on board altcoins for the wrong reasons.
A lot of people look at altcoins as 'get rich quick' schemes, rather than their reason of existence to allow easier cross boarder transactions and provide a medium of exchange that can not be tilted in favor of certain companies of countries like can happen with our current form of transactions.
As well as other reasons of returning the control of peoples wealth to themselves rather than controlled by governments.

If your main purpose for buying an altcoin is to 'get rich quick' you are going to do everything you can to rubbish any competition that may stop that happening, hence we see a lot of people now bagging out other coins to try and help promote the coin they have their money invested in.

I agree it would be a much better place if we all tried to work together, but I can also see a lot of people leaving if they didn't think they had a chance of becoming overnight millionaires by backing the right coin.
Bottom line is I think human nature for greed is what is causing a lot of the infighting in alts at the moment.
Founder #Zerozed $x0z
August 06, 2014, 09:56:09 PM
I honestly think the crypto community needs to go back to it's roots.. After last year, things have gone a little crazy.

So much infighting and angst. Coins are creating tribes and this is driving segregation and prejudice.

What ever happened to us all been in this together?
Pages:
Jump to: