Pages:
Author

Topic: [FTC] Feathercoin Development Overview - page 6. (Read 26830 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2014, 12:15:19 PM
You are correct... oh wait.
April 2013
http://mapofcoins.com/#

This is wrong. Just check the genesis blocks.

The important is Coblee is not Scrypt inventor what plenty people don't realize today.
I will double check if it was fairbrix or tenebrix, thank you for your comment  Wink

Tenebrix Genesis: Thursday, September 8th 2011, 08:16:17 (GMT)
Fairbrix  Genesis: Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 04:31:18 (GMT)
Litecoin Genesis: Friday, October 7th 2011, 07:31:05 (GMT)

Doesn't matter of course. Just clearing up some misinformation.

Interesting info, thanks. Last year after the alt coin explosion I think somebody tried restarting one of them.

Yes, its surprising that they keep mentioning that LTC started Scrypt.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
August 06, 2014, 10:52:14 AM
April 2013

The important is Coblee is not Scrypt inventor what plenty people don't realize today.
I will double check if it was fairbrix or tenebrix, thank you for your comment  Wink

Tenebrix Genesis: Thursday, September 8th 2011, 08:16:17 (GMT)
Fairbrix  Genesis: Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 04:31:18 (GMT)
Litecoin Genesis: Friday, October 7th 2011, 07:31:05 (GMT)

Doesn't matter of course. Just clearing up some misinformation.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
August 06, 2014, 09:15:09 AM
April 2013

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 06, 2014, 08:36:32 AM
FTC is an old coin Wink
Activity: 291
Merit: 106
Founder #Zerozed $x0z
August 06, 2014, 08:28:56 AM
ahh. well there ya go.. does it really matter?

ftc was one of the first 24 coins created...

Where are the bulk of those previous 24 now? Most are dead.

Ftc might not be the most interesting coin to trade, but it certainly hasn't lost the spirit.

You will find ftc is often the most profitable coin to mine, even with it's dropping price, which has now steadied out.

If you have large volume you need to sell or buy, ftc has always been able to support it. Why do you think we had to create our own diff retargeting solution that never had any of the issue's of KGW etc..

ftc may not have been much a year ago, but it's come along way and its core supporters are seasoned crypto enthusiast's..
legendary
August 06, 2014, 07:31:15 AM
April 2013

Founder #Zerozed $x0z
August 06, 2014, 06:57:07 AM
April 2013
legendary
August 06, 2014, 06:47:31 AM
At least we are not going to be merged mined with tenebrix copy paste called Litecoin.
+ FTC is no longer Litecoin copy paste with Neoscrypt now.

Litecoin was forked from fairbrix, not tenebrix.
Founder #Zerozed $x0z
August 06, 2014, 06:19:39 AM
https://www.coingecko.com/en?hashing_algorithm=Scrypt

We ain't doin to bad. Considering how many scrypt coins there are..
legendary
August 06, 2014, 06:11:53 AM
Also you know why Feathercoin has a suppressed price don't you?

It's not a suppressed undervalued price, it's the true price.
The cryptoworld has changed beyond belief within the last year and will continue to do so. Feathercoin fills no niche, hence it is undesirable. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

At least we are not going to be merged mined with tenebrix copy paste called Litecoin.
+ FTC is no longer Litecoin copy paste with Neoscrypt now.
legendary
August 06, 2014, 05:04:43 AM
Also you know why Feathercoin has a suppressed price don't you?

It's not a suppressed undervalued price, it's the true price.
The cryptoworld has changed beyond belief within the last year and will continue to do so. Feathercoin fills no niche, hence it is undesirable. I don't see that changing anytime soon.
legendary
August 06, 2014, 03:57:31 AM
Not sure if justabit was part of a scam there. It seemed to me he had good intentions but he was too noob to see what was coming.

He was a pure pumper and dumper only chasing profit and did not actually give a damn. He had me fooled. Also you know why Feathercoin has a suppressed price don't you? This is part of the reason why we are switching algo. Feathercoin is committed to longevity and we will not be bullied into submission.

+1 he did 90° degree twist after selling on top and leaving his fucnctions to Wesphily.
This was well planed scamm.
Just ask NXT community how happy they are with him. How many bitcoins dissapeared? 40?
Activity: 617
Merit: 531
August 05, 2014, 04:57:28 AM
Not sure if justabit was part of a scam there. It seemed to me he had good intentions but he was too noob to see what was coming.

He was a pure pumper and dumper only chasing profit and did not actually give a damn. He had me fooled. Also you know why Feathercoin has a suppressed price don't you? This is part of the reason why we are switching algo. Feathercoin is committed to longevity and we will not be bullied into submission.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
August 05, 2014, 04:49:50 AM

He sure was. Practically self-proclaiming himself a community leader (ok, he had a vote from some of community members because they believed that he has best intentions), then actually really doing some useful work in guerilla marketing style: mobilise people to make some noise by doing different tasks...then came UNOCS as next big thing. Unfortunately noone could actually confirm that it's really being developed. And what did he do before truth was obvious? He dumped shitloads of his coins and after the general panic resulted in decreased coin value he admitted that he already sold everything at peak value. Part of the plan the whole time, or just a instinctive reaction? We will never be sure...but we have many other reasons to have our doubts...
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
August 04, 2014, 09:16:26 PM
Thank you for Bumping our thread Smothie  Wink

BTW looking at all time chart, man this coin have so much potential.
It was pumped several times without any obvious news (except first pump where Justabit scammed us all with unocs).
Now we have major news for the first time...new algorithm.

How did the Justabit scam work?

legendary
August 04, 2014, 06:39:33 PM
I think the thing that put me off was feathercoin's lack of genesis block, which suggests the whole thing was a balls-up from the start.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2014, 06:19:12 PM
Thanks for starting the thread, Chekaz. FTC has been quietly going on about its business and building up. Quite a few will get surprised by it soon.
legendary
Founder #Zerozed $x0z
August 03, 2014, 09:53:45 PM
UFOcoin has an epic bounty for the GPU miner now!

http://ufocoin.co/bounties
legendary
August 03, 2014, 04:03:33 AM
.... it just felt great to have been right and to see the arrogant finally humbled.

What behavior from the ftc devs? This is news to me as I only started with ftc at the end of last year.

.. no imagination or creativity..

That has all changed now.

Just have a look at what we already have. Plus there's much more in development.

Last night one of the team tipped Coblee ftc via our twitter tipbot.. How many coins can say that they have done that..

I don't understand why people skip reading the first post in this thread and then make themself look like complete idiots.
Why they do it?
Pages:
Jump to: