Pages:
Author

Topic: [FULL] DiceBitco.in Signature Campaign - Continued - page 10. (Read 6544 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504
so what does "what about february" mean then?

Because february has no 30th day, so it would be impossible made payments at 30th in february? Just a bad off topic joke.

The campaign won't last until february and last payment was at the 31th, so it doesnt matters

Bad off topic joke? It was a legitimate question addressing how serious you were about strictly paying on the 30th of every month.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1073

Because february has no 30th day, so it would be impossible made payments at 30th in february? Just a bad off topic joke.

The campaign won't last until february and last payment was at the 31th, so it doesnt matters
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
There will be no 30th in February.
I see the problem and have edited the OP accordingly. This campaign will only be done this month, but the OP was talking about payments every month. Thanks for spotting it Wink

I do realise that both of you are in pretty fucked up position, DB just left you a mess to clean up, that's not right. I don't know what are the escrow terms, I hope you did get paid for this.
DiceBitco.in said that Dooglus and I could keep everything that's left of the 10BTC after payment, but I'm not sure if there will be anything left and if there is, if I keep it.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

That's not a rocket science, just pay proportionally. Post the calculation before the payment, so anyone can verify.
That is what we most likely do, no need to attack me/us. And we will our calculations, of course. We want everything to be fair.

It was absolutely not my intention to be offensive or anything.

I do realise that both of you are in pretty fucked up position, DB just left you a mess to clean up, that's not right. I don't know what are the escrow terms, I hope you did get paid for this.

Anyway, massive thanks for trying to sort it out. Whatever decision you'll make - I'll respect it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better

Calm down lol

Its a joke i think
Feb dosnt have 30 days Wink

There will be no 30th in February.
Activity: 400
"Payments will be made every 30th of month. Please allow up to 48h to complete all payments!"

What about February

i dont get it,what du u mean by saying this?u saying bitcoininformation and doog are not trustworthy enough to do the sig campaign?

Huh? What? I never said that!
Activity: 400
"Payments will be made every 30th of month. Please allow up to 48h to complete all payments!"

What about February

i dont get it,what du u mean by saying this?u saying bitcoininformation and doog are not trustworthy enough to do the sig campaign?

What about February
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
good to see that this will continue

what will you do after the campaign is over and there is some money left?
I already answered that question:

In the unlikely event, if there are some funds left, are you going to keep it (as instructed by DB)?
I have no fucking clue. Really, I don't know what I would do with it. I would most likely give it to the campaign participants.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
good to see that this will continue

what will you do after the campaign is over and there is some money left?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Massive fairness from you, bitcoininformation, congratulation !

So, If I want to be paid, I have to wait until the end of the month?
Thank you. Dooglus and I are doing everything we can to makes this a smooth ride.

And yes, just wait till the end of this month to get paid.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Massive fairness from you, bitcoininformation, congratulation !

So, If I want to be paid, I have to wait until the end of the month?

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
They made a contract with you yet didnt stick with it.
Well, they currently are sticking with it, since the contract only covers if they pay for the signatures or not. Since it isn't the end of the period yet they, technically, didn't break it. I know it sucks.

Could you please update the list of members as people drop out/change signatures? Thanks
I will in a few hours, so that people have time to see this topic and decide if they want to stick with the signature or not. There are still people popping up that don't know what happened.

And: IF there is btc to spare, will I get paid for all the posts I have made over 200?
Yes, you most likely will. This, however, isn't a guarantee, so please don't kill us if we don't.

Thanks for taking charge in this madness by the way, bitcoininformation! Appreciate it!

I wont kill you and yes I know they haven't broken the contract as of yet.

FULL MEMBER POST COUNT as of now: 779 (0.3895BTC)

will update with senior member post count so far.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
OK, I'm not trying to enforce early closing, seems like you've already made your minds. But few concerns:

I would recommend that everyone who is concerned that DB is a scam should stop wearing the DB signature completely, switch to some other campaign, and at the end of the month we'll pay you out for the 9 days you wore it for.
Note: If you drop out, we will try to pay you at the end of the campaign. We only have 10BTC and we are not certain if this is enough. Members that stick with the campaign gets paid first, then the ones that dropped out and after that, well, if there is anything left it will be either kept or send back.

So there's no certainty at all whether the early droppers will get paid (anything)? That's inconsistent to what Dooglus said.
Dooglus calculated that we should have enough in the end to pay for them, but I'm not sure about that. Which is why I added that note. I will talk with him about that as soon as he gets back.

Also, by allowing early droppers, you don't stick to the original rules. So all the arguments in favour of sticking to the rules and not ending sooner make no sense.
Well, you have a point there. I will talk with Dooglus about that as well. I don't want to make decision like that on my own. We decided to do it this way right now, but you have a good, a very good point.

If the 10BTC isn't enough we will have to figure something out. We haven't worked out a plan for that just yet, since Dooglus had to go on a unexpected road trip.

That's not a rocket science, just pay proportionally. Post the calculation before the payment, so anyone can verify.
That is what we most likely do, no need to attack me/us. And we will our calculations, of course. We want everything to be fair.

In the unlikely event, if there are some funds left, are you going to keep it (as instructed by DB)?
I have no fucking clue. Really, I don't know what I would do with it. I would most likely give it to the campaign participants.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Well, they currently are sticking with it, since the contract only covers if they pay for the signatures or not. Since it isn't the end of the period yet they, technically, didn't break it. I know it sucks.

Could you please update the list of members as people drop out/change signatures? Thanks
I will in a few hours, so that people have time to see this topic and decide if they want to stick with the signature or not. There are still people popping up that don't know what happened.

And: IF there is btc to spare, will I get paid for all the posts I have made over 200?
Yes, you most likely will. This, however, isn't a guarantee, so please don't kill us if we don't.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
OK, I'm not trying to enforce early closing, seems like you've already made your minds. But few concerns:

I would recommend that everyone who is concerned that DB is a scam should stop wearing the DB signature completely, switch to some other campaign, and at the end of the month we'll pay you out for the 9 days you wore it for.
Note: If you drop out, we will try to pay you at the end of the campaign. We only have 10BTC and we are not certain if this is enough. Members that stick with the campaign gets paid first, then the ones that dropped out and after that, well, if there is anything left it will be either kept or send back.

So there's no certainty at all whether the early droppers will get paid (anything)? That's inconsistent to what Dooglus said.

Also, by allowing early droppers, you don't stick to the original rules. So all the arguments in favour of sticking to the rules and not ending sooner make no sense.

If the 10BTC isn't enough we will have to figure something out. We haven't worked out a plan for that just yet, since Dooglus had to go on a unexpected road trip.

Edited: format
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
I have read and do understand that. The thing is this:

Dicebitcoin escrowed 10BTC in case they will not pay out at the end of the month. They have stated they will not be paying out, therefore escrow funds need to be used. Clearly, the escrow funds are not sufficient to pay everyone out.

If you don't payout now and wait until the end of the month to payout most (not all) posts, they have found a way to get cheaper advertising for the remaining 21 days..
We don't even know if 10BTC isn't enough. People might dropout, because they switched to another campaign (for example the dice.ninja one, since it pays biweekly). Nothing is certain at this moment. If it ends up being not enough, bad luck. I made a contract with DiceBitco.in and I'm going to stick with it (and I am pretty sure that Dooglus will agree with me on this).

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I have read and do understand that. The thing is this:

Dicebitcoin escrowed 10BTC in case they will not pay out at the end of the month. They have stated they will not be paying out, therefore escrow funds need to be used. Clearly, the escrow funds are not sufficient to pay everyone out.

If you don't payout now and wait until the end of the month to payout most (not all) posts, they have found a way to get cheaper advertising for the remaining 21 days..
We don't even know if 10BTC isn't enough. People might dropout, because they switched to another campaign (for example the dice.ninja one, since it pays biweekly). Nothing is certain at this moment. If it ends up being not enough, bad luck. I made a contract with DiceBitco.in and I'm going to stick with it (and I am pretty sure that Dooglus will agree with me on this).
Pages:
Jump to: