Pages:
Author

Topic: [FULL] DiceBitco.in Signature Campaign - Continued - page 3. (Read 6544 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Just noticed this thread, cool thing what you guys did with escrow money and how you helped people in campaign.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Was this the signature payout?
https://blockchain.info/tx/8f1de07ddd69207a34f84e87371f63656f065005ca6383039fc782e997275126

If it was then thanks for payment.
I will delete my sig after someone confirms this was the sig payment.
edit I am still in and using signature since I am allowed to do so until end of this month.
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
Payment received. Thank you very much, bitcoininformation and Dooglus.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Given how this all turned out, I suppose I'll be leaving the campaign now.

Thank you for having handled this so well bitcoininformation and dooglus, despite the circumstances - I'll be leaving you positive feedback.

So I just got PM from this guy. Do I keep the signature or no.

Report him, hopefully he'll get ban for all the threat he made.

Agreed; I guess he does live down to his trust. Message reported to admins as follows:

Whether one agrees with his point or not, this user has probably tried to blackmail up to 100 forum users to get his way, after his attempted bullying of bitcoininformation didn't yield immediate results. For reference, please see the following thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/full-dicebitcoin-signature-campaign-continued-776227

... and negative feedback left - not that it will matter much, in his particular case.

so even if he left a neg feedback it wont matter?

I just dont want some stupid red mark for dumb stuff like this..

I think he is banned by now. Besides, no one will see this red minus given by a guy with that low of trust (who is a scammer himself, lol). Personally, I don't believe that Dicebitco.in scammed on people (meaning intentionally ran with investors' money), though this is just my gut feeling, and I can be wrong indeed...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Thank you for having handled this so well bitcoininformation and dooglus, despite the circumstances - I'll be leaving you positive feedback.

Agreed; I guess he does live down to his trust. Message reported to admins as follows:

Whether one agrees with his point or not, this user has probably tried to blackmail up to 100 forum users to get his way, after his attempted bullying of bitcoininformation didn't yield immediate results. For reference, please see the following thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/full-dicebitcoin-signature-campaign-continued-776227

... and negative feedback left - not that it will matter much, in his particular case.

so even if he left a neg feedback it wont matter?

I just dont want some stupid red mark for dumb stuff like this..
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
My kudos to bitcoininformation and dooglus, you guys handled it the right way, you guys rock Smiley
+1
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Ok. I'm back to my own signature for now. Thank you for the payment. I hope we get the rest. I personally lost 1.14 as an investor (I didn't even play.) overnight. Just my bad luck.

I was one of the few who actually would have hit 400 and 200 posts if this had continued.
Activity: 400
confirming payment also.thx bitcoininformation and doog
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Thanks for the today's payment, @bitcoininformation and @dooglus.
I've sent you a positive Trust Feedback on your profile thanks to your effort!

As well, IMAO from the 5BTC that remain available, what you can do is very easy.
Save 1BTC each (or more): 1BTC for bitcoininformation and 1BTC for dooglus. Then the remaining 3 BTC can be spread to the 1st post members according to their forum rank... (just an example).

I don't know exactly if people is going to receive more or less than the stipulated but you're going to donate it like a compensation for trusting what finally looks like scam (Dicebitco.in). 

Some probably should feel cheated and you have to think that users can't handle a project on their account like that... with everything that they've done at the end Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
damn, this is the 3rd campaign that turned into shit. first prime dice, then win.88, now this one... i got to admit they did pay me .038 btc(no idea how they got that number though it should prolly be higher oh well.)

so i guess if this whole thing is a scam as Stunna is saying, then please remove my name from the original post. thanks.
You got paid for every post you made 10-09-2014 at 14.24 (GMT+1, The Netherlands). So, I highly doubt it should have been higher.
OP will be updated as soon as Dooglus gets backs Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
damn, this is the 3rd campaign that turned into shit. first prime dice, then win.88, now this one... i got to admit they did pay me .038 btc(no idea how they got that number though it should prolly be higher oh well.)

so i guess if this whole thing is a scam as Stunna is saying, then please remove my name from the original post. thanks.

Dont forget stunna is the owner also of a dice site... competition you see?
Activity: 700

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Hi,

You currently carry DiceBitco.in in your forum signature. DiceBitco.in has scammed by rigging the dice rolls through skipping betting nonces. DiceBitco.in has not fully compensated all affected users for the rigging.

Furthermore, DiceBitco.in is also suspected to be 'mateo', a whale who has won ~500 BTC from the site and has resulted in up to 90% losses for investors who still invested. Due to the near-impossible improbability and the timing (which whale would bet hundreds of BTCs on a site that has just been revealed to rig the rolls?), it's heavily suspected that 'mateo' is a DiceBitco.in operator who knew the server seeds and purposefully won to defraud investors.

You can read more about the DiceBitco.in scam here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dicebitcoin-investment-dice-scam-774120

You're currently advertising a scam website, and promoting it in exchange for payment. I consider this untrustworthy, and will be leaving you negative feedback if you continue to advertise this scam site.

To review your signature, go to Profile -> Forum Profile Information. dooglus has stated that if you drop out, you will be paid for the posts you've made before you dropped out. You can enroll in another signature ad campaign.

I do not accept PMs. To contact me, please email me at [email protected] (make sure to mention your Bitcointalk name).

I`m only dropping this signature because I have no choice, I havent really read what went on.Since theres too much to read, threads to follow etc.

But, when a person with a rep says your going to get neg for no reason.

Thats pretty much a threat, unless doog or someone else reputable gives me a feedback to balance out his wrong doing since all I did was promote a signature..
Activity: 479
back to Bitmixer it is. thanks for being professional about it, guys.
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
Been traveling the past week or so. Don't think I made a single post anyway. Gonna remove because I don't feel like having that scumbag TF neg trust me. Best of luck to the rest of you.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Do as you prefer. You already received a payment for the last 10 days (up to the ones made +- 5 hours ago). If you want to stick with the campaign, you can, if you don't, you can leave.

Hi,

You currently carry DiceBitco.in in your forum signature. DiceBitco.in has scammed by rigging the dice rolls through skipping betting nonces. DiceBitco.in has not fully compensated all affected users for the rigging.

Furthermore, DiceBitco.in is also suspected to be 'mateo', a whale who has won ~500 BTC from the site and has resulted in up to 90% losses for investors who still invested. Due to the near-impossible improbability and the timing (which whale would bet hundreds of BTCs on a site that has just been revealed to rig the rolls?), it's heavily suspected that 'mateo' is a DiceBitco.in operator who knew the server seeds and purposefully won to defraud investors.

You can read more about the DiceBitco.in scam here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dicebitcoin-investment-dice-scam-774120

You're currently advertising a scam website, and promoting it in exchange for payment. I consider this untrustworthy, and will be leaving you negative feedback if you continue to advertise this scam site.

To review your signature, go to Profile -> Forum Profile Information. dooglus has stated that if you drop out, you will be paid for the posts you've made before you dropped out. You can enroll in another signature ad campaign.

I do not accept PMs. To contact me, please email me at [email protected] (make sure to mention your Bitcointalk name).
Pages:
Jump to: