Pages:
Author

Topic: [FULL] DiceBitco.in Signature Campaign - Continued - page 4. (Read 6544 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
lolz

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
-snip-

I removed that signature those few days ago.. I offered to send back the $3 I got from bitmixer (I had a few days left in the campaign) The signature was not publicly displayed, fyi.

You did not remove the signature. I It was publicly visible otherwise I would not have noticed. See the screenshots above.

You should return payment for dicebitco.in, since you broke their campaigns rules. I dont know what rules for bitmixer.io apply, probably the same or similar, so a return of funds for both would be in order.

From your comments in the PMs I allready know you wont, because you dont care and think its funny.

Yes I did remove them. It was not visible on any device apart from opera on mobile (im guessing 0.01% of users use that)

"I think it's funny?!" "I think it's funny?!" What. The...

You should be left negative trust for continuing to advertise dicebitcoin..
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
-snip-

I removed that signature those few days ago.. I offered to send back the $3 I got from bitmixer (I had a few days left in the campaign) The signature was not publicly displayed, fyi.

You did not remove the signature. I It was publicly visible otherwise I would not have noticed. See the screenshots above.

You should return payment for dicebitco.in, since you broke their campaigns rules. I dont know what rules for bitmixer.io apply, probably the same or similar, so a return of funds for both would be in order.

From your comments in the PMs I allready know you wont, because you dont care and think its funny.
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
I dont think anyone *should* stay with the campaign from an ethical standpoint.

You are one to talk about ethics. You scammed your payment for this campaign. Two signatures at the same time violate the rules of the campaign you signed up for.

You may not advertise any other sites/threads. This includes non-paid for advertisements.

I left you trust accordingly.

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.

You are one to talk about ethics. You scammed your payment for this campaign. Two signatures at the same time violate the rules of the campaign you signed up for.

You may not advertise any other sites/threads. This includes non-paid for advertisements.

and a few days ago (07th):

I left you trust accordingly.
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
wow  I was off for a day and a lot happened, I'll be reading though the threads related and see if I'm going to stay till the end of the term or leave, for now I'll keep the signature as it seems that there were disposition to keep the compaign running in best conditions
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
i got 0.026 instead of 0.04 ? why that ?

You have been paid like 5 hours ago for the post count that you had at that moment. All other payments will be done by Dooglus, if you stay with the campaign.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
i can check only tomorrow morning.

Stay tuned.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
Hold up. What happens to the 5BTC funds IF everyone drops out? Shouldn't they be shared equally among everyone? (including dooglus and bitcoininformation)

IMO if there is anything left after everyone is paid out (which would probably be very little), it should be divided up between dooglus and bitcoininformation as compensation for handling all of this.   They probably have a flooded inbox and a ton of payments to handle and manage...

2.5 btc each not bad haha it should be divided to everyone. imo

But my reading on this is that there isn't 5BTC left over.

Dooglus is going to continue to payout until the end of the month, bitcoininformation has used his 5BTC to pay up until today, and given everyone the option to get out now and paid up in full, so in essence anyone that stays is dealing with Dooglus and his 5BTC on a 0 post count.

At least that's how I read what's going on.
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Hold up. What happens to the 5BTC funds IF everyone drops out? Shouldn't they be shared equally among everyone? (including dooglus and bitcoininformation)

IMO if there is anything left after everyone is paid out (which would probably be very little), it should be divided up between dooglus and bitcoininformation as compensation for handling all of this.   They probably have a flooded inbox and a ton of payments to handle and manage...

2.5 btc each not bad haha it should be divided to everyone. imo
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Has the site been proven to be unfair, or is it just speculation?  Can you guys point me to where I can look up on this?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
I want to leave this campaign.

My current post(not include this): 755
My Bitcoin address:   1Ce48iLPtQsLhNEeh5hrrsdY5uPHkbFJzn

thanks

You were paid already!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I'm not sure what's going on but I believe I have received some BTC from you guys for this campaign. Thank you.
I will decide if I'm gonna remove my signature within the next few days.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I want to leave this campaign.

My current post(not include this): 755
My Bitcoin address:   1Ce48iLPtQsLhNEeh5hrrsdY5uPHkbFJzn

thanks
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
i would like to get paid

for my 80 posts started with 945 and now i got 1025

thank you im leaving Smiley hope i get paid fast

You've been paid.
Wink

Check your wallet because I can see that you've been paid with 0.026BTC  Cheesy

i should have gotten i think 0.04 not 0.026
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
i would like to get paid

You've been paid.
Wink

Check your wallet because I can see that you've been paid with 0.026BTC  Cheesy
legendary
Cashback 15%
i got 0.026 instead of 0.04 ? why that ?

legendary
Cashback 15%
i would like to get paid

Pages:
Jump to: