Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 9. (Read 11097 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 02:29:49 AM
I can actually predict that Fuloos Coin will bring us the new evoloution of cryptocurrencies. It is a perfect opportunity today to buy and hold this coin. I also believe this project will go far beyond just like other cryptocurrencies, no wonder Fuloos will be famous and valuable soonest.
Activity: 196
May 12, 2018, 02:19:39 AM
The concept sounds amazing, in the future we well be able to utilize our excess bandwidth for something useful for us. Also we could get profit out of it.Goodluck to this project
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 02:18:46 AM
A project like this should be supported by a community, provided by a good team, a great staff what else could it be, And the one i love fuloos coin is the fastest payment transaction.
Activity: 238
May 12, 2018, 02:14:21 AM
I visited all the sites provided by fuloos coin and I found out that this fuloos coin will provide a great services by using fuloos coin it will help us more convenient to have it. The platform itself express of how they will going to work out for the satisfaction of users.

Looking forward for more to come and for the success of this project.
May 12, 2018, 02:05:28 AM
Great platform . One of a kind project. This gonna be big. With a great team behind this will succed in the future. I expect this project more to be successful.
May 12, 2018, 02:04:29 AM
I think this is helping people be introduced into cryptos through something they are already familiar with, which is huge for the community.The project is very entertaining and colorful in the presentation,thanks to the developers.
Activity: 140
May 12, 2018, 01:54:57 AM
A merchant platform to develop their capabality in purchasing product that can be used in the market and allowing us using their online currency
Through the use of fuloos coins we will have a faster transactions online because itwill become an international.currency when this will be fully adopted by the merchant in the world
Activity: 9
May 12, 2018, 01:42:25 AM
Nice project , i hope will increase in popularity soon !
May 12, 2018, 01:39:48 AM
I do wish that the amount of services and the users of Fuloos exchange will continously increase so as to fulfill its aim to sustain the growth of this business.
I think time will come fuloos coins will be anywhere used as a currency all over the world.
Activity: 79
May 12, 2018, 01:39:36 AM
Glad to be able to participate and campaign in this platform for better progress and make it easier for us all .... good luck and triumph
May 12, 2018, 01:35:36 AM
Look like promising project with so many partners,A great project is so exciting that the luck of seeing great work teams leads to success, hope this project will be success.
May 12, 2018, 01:34:21 AM
Great project! Fuloos Three layer sharded Blockchain With the advancement of information technology and after the dot com bubble; the world saw a new era in the internet landscape that completely changed the business dynamics.
Activity: 238
May 12, 2018, 12:35:03 AM
As a full time mom,i can see how fuloos can make my mom duties hassle free in terms of shopping. When they launched and be partnered of many merchants and online store. Imagine,i can shop thru online and will pay with my fuloos coin, i don't need to go out of my house with kids just to shop. This is such a great project and success ahead will be easy to achieve when their platform is completely operated.
I love this project becasue uaers of fuloos coins has th access to the products all over the world and they can pay it thrue online using fuloos

That's one of the reason of what I like about this fuloos coin and the purpose of it,so since fuloos coin is going to initiate our online transaction no more worries now and we can used it anytime and anywhere. That's the good thing if we choose this fuloos coin.
May 12, 2018, 12:23:00 AM
As a full time mom,i can see how fuloos can make my mom duties hassle free in terms of shopping. When they launched and be partnered of many merchants and online store. Imagine,i can shop thru online and will pay with my fuloos coin, i don't need to go out of my house with kids just to shop. This is such a great project and success ahead will be easy to achieve when their platform is completely operated.
I love this project becasue uaers of fuloos coins has th access to the products all over the world and they can pay it thrue online using fuloos
Activity: 126
May 11, 2018, 11:57:36 PM
fuloos project will make life more easier with the platform we can save time , and money because they have low transaction fee . everything are all instant . thanks for the team who made this project  . this is another form of payment with the help of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 11, 2018, 11:23:09 PM
Activity: 224
May 11, 2018, 11:10:15 PM
One of most thing i like about this ICO in terms of its security level, Fuloos Coin is one of the safest cryptocurrencies I have encounter so far. Investment will definitely safe and secure as the team created this platform. Very well planned. No worries at all.
May 11, 2018, 10:50:56 PM
Theres something good about Fuloos coin project. It has a lot of supporters and the team you can rely on! All the idea was very good and it has something to it that you will trust!
I love this coins.recently they have already sold out there presale and it is quite a sucess.i think thia will eventually dominate this market
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 11, 2018, 10:17:32 PM
fuloos coin will change the payment system , it is a new form of sending money , paying bills with cryptocurrency , people will learn crypto with the use of fuloos , the project will help the cryptocurrency with the mission fuloos will do . Great opportunity , great concept and it is really a big help

Indeed! With the help of fuloos, more people soon will be attach to crypto industry and with these, a big chance that soon,even malls and supermarkets will accept crypto as payment.
Activity: 154
May 11, 2018, 10:13:13 PM
It looks promising project, all the information is very detailed, i think that is good project worth to invest. pls update official social media links to the team members.

Investing in this project is really worth it. Supporters are keep on pouring because they found its worth.

I agree with both of you its very precise and well made. Keep supporting this excellent project.
Pages:
Jump to: