Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 32. (Read 11112 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 09:14:58 PM
I've read from the thread that this project planned to launched an airdrop. Does it exist or still on process?

I think airdrop would be a great action for this project to be more well known and have a bigger community.
Activity: 140
May 02, 2018, 09:09:12 PM
I've read from the thread that this project planned to launched an airdrop. Does it exist or still on process?
May 02, 2018, 09:04:45 PM
The Fuloos white paper has a well idea about what they intend to do in this project. It usually contains the written explanations and other important information the investor might be interested in. great project!
I think they have a very transparent whitepaper, looking at their timeline theyf are ahead of their schedule and their team is doing great
Activity: 224
May 02, 2018, 08:59:55 PM
The Fuloos white paper has a well idea about what they intend to do in this project. It usually contains the written explanations and other important information the investor might be interested in. great project!

Very true! As well as the website http://fuloos.org . Well presented and discussed. Great project with best team behind.
May 02, 2018, 07:24:36 PM
Fuloos is open to community development and anybody can develop and run his own FLS wallet service. All wallets services are free to determine and charge the transaction fees as per their will. Any fees charged by wallet services would be theirs only to keep. With Fuloos, all transactions are fast and safe.
Yes Indeed and this fuloos team are working hard to meet the expectation of this community right now they are working for the merchants platforms that enables fuloos users to have a hassle free transactions worldwide
Activity: 238
May 02, 2018, 06:33:36 PM
I'm glad to know that the team are always keep on updated us that great news soon fuloos coin will be listed on possible exchange. I can't wait for that and looking forward for the positive result.
Activity: 65
May 02, 2018, 11:23:32 AM
May 02, 2018, 09:24:50 AM
This coin is as good as fiat money or paper money. We buy something everytime and we use money. But it is much more easier to ise this coin because it is safer.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Campaign Manager
May 02, 2018, 08:44:10 AM
This coin is such a good choice and a great deal. You will not regret a single cent you bought for this coin because it serves many purposes and offers many services that are effecient to use.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
May 02, 2018, 07:47:13 AM
Fuloos is a perfect coin to invest. We investors will not regret in choosing this project because it really has a very nice platform.

Yes we will not regret in choosing this project. They have intelligent advisors that build up their team. They do care for us investors on what do we want, on what quality do we look for a project. Good Team Fuloos has. Goodluck!!
Activity: 128
May 02, 2018, 07:09:01 AM
Fuloos is a perfect coin to invest. We investors will not regret in choosing this project because it really has a very nice platform.
Activity: 294
May 02, 2018, 07:06:08 AM
We as part of the Fuloos community  will also do our best to support and help spread the word about Fuloos coins and the further development plans this project has.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
May 02, 2018, 07:04:45 AM
This platform is very useful to anyone we can purchase an items from merchants and pay online instantly. Your transaction is fast and guarantee your security.

Fuloos is an innovative digital currency designed to ease the process of fulfilling online transactions by offering low fees and instant transactions for online payments across the globe. This means that we can pay bills into some merchants that are connected to fuloos and we can have some discounts.
Activity: 201
Campaign Manager
May 02, 2018, 06:50:09 AM
Intellectual property is very important! No one ever wanted someone to trespass on their property isn't it? Well, I might say that every transactions here are really secure. This is already a trusted platform or project.
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 06:45:26 AM
This platform is very useful to anyone we can purchase an items from merchants and pay online instantly. Your transaction is fast and guarantee your security.
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 06:38:51 AM
Fuloos coin make it easier to the users a fast and secured transaction. The service they give and offers is really affordable and accessible to the users. Let us support and promote this in the world.
Activity: 92
May 02, 2018, 06:34:41 AM
this project is awesome very great platform high security and very easy to use this will boom the whole world
Activity: 378
May 02, 2018, 06:29:52 AM
Guaranteed, proven, and tested. I am now planning to spread the good news with my friends via posting on my social media accounts. This coin is very useful and safe to use.
I agree with you ma'am.. This project,, this coin, deserves to be known all over the world.. The fastest service I've ever experienced in sending token.. 👍👍 to Fuloos..
Activity: 294
May 02, 2018, 06:27:17 AM
Other digital platforms that are just Proof-of-work confront issues because of their dependability on extensive scale mining  while Fuloos has its own chain and dispersed system hubs that make it extremely secured against fraudulent activities.
Activity: 234
May 02, 2018, 05:47:31 AM
Fuloos is giving free 5 FLS to its member or the user of their system this is to prove how fast their transaction is and how secure it it.
Pages:
Jump to: