Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 56. (Read 11112 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 10:10:22 PM
This project sound very interesting and promissing. 
SUCCESS FOR THE PROJECT HAS EVERYTHING TO BE RIGHT
Hope you have a big dev team behind to make the project success and running long term. 
Activity: 112
April 28, 2018, 12:08:31 PM
I was very impress because they dicover a project like this that has a potential to success, a lot of opportunity among the others. Goodluck team.
if you think it is impressive and has a pottential you can buy it on exchange today buy now or regret later because this coin price will jump high soon
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 11:40:15 AM
I was very impress because they dicover a project like this that has a potential to success, a lot of opportunity among the others. Goodluck team.
Activity: 378
April 28, 2018, 11:30:25 AM
Good to hear that the  team are working very hard on merchant plugins giving new sellers and current sellers the ability to start accepting Fuloos coin very soon! I will to be on top of any others competitors

Fullos team are working round the clock to make this project a sucessful one.right now they are developing a merchant platforms that merchant can be use in their business.

That a good news.. More merchants,, more pleasure to use Fuloos.. And if the user is satisfied, the bigger success will be achieve by the project.. Let's all wait for the list of their accredited merchants and services in the near future..
April 28, 2018, 11:22:29 AM
Fuloos is allready on exchange you can buy while its cheap today this coin will grow as the team efforts and community supoorts will lead to this coin success
Activity: 154
April 28, 2018, 11:21:05 AM
A lot of positive feedback in this project Im sure that if Fuloos team continue to grow it will benefit to us and make our lives become easy
Activity: 322
April 28, 2018, 11:15:14 AM
Very interesting project, good organization, clear goals, excellent team. I hope that this project will bring new innovations to our society. I'm glad to see such a promising project, which, I recommend everyone, to join us !!! This is a strong development team.
Activity: 280
April 28, 2018, 11:13:28 AM
Best quality for digital currency!
The Fuloos Coin project is a good idea that i know everybody will enjoy it, i see the future of it and visualizing the good concept of their project the wallet and the transaction for receiving and sending money here is good and i know every body will comfortable with it Smiley if you are a trader and investor this coin is suite for you Smiley and gives you good future for sure Wink

Goodluck fuloos and more power Smiley
it is gonne be a successful one and a new one that can generate more income than others. I'm sure this coin will keep on developing as their timeline is fulfilled.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
where i can star mining coin fuloos ?
Activity: 57
April 28, 2018, 10:38:54 AM
The Fuloos Coin project is a good idea that i know everybody will enjoy it, i see the future of it and visualizing the good concept of their project the wallet and the transaction for receiving and sending money here is good and i know every body will comfortable with it Smiley if you are a trader and investor this coin is suite for you Smiley and gives you good future for sure Wink

Goodluck fuloos and more power Smiley
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 10:34:34 AM
Fuloos is a digital currency designed for low fees and instant transactions for payments all around the world and merchants that accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment. A good  quality project which aims to make every purchase easier, faster and secured. Kudos to the team.
April 28, 2018, 10:19:34 AM
The Fuloos Coin project presenting a new digital currency for purchasing from merchants shops online and able to send payments over the internet instantly and allowing the receiver to have his funds instantly without high fees It's so amazing their is a best solutions that we bring easily.
Goodluck fuloos team great job! Smiley
Activity: 280
April 28, 2018, 10:09:26 AM
Fuloos Coin is a new digital currency for purchasing from merchants shops online and able to send payments over the internet instantly and allowing the receiver to have his funds instantly without high fees. With this quality they will really be supported by most of the investors.

This is one of their good quality, but i hope they could connect into some famous merchants that most investors are using to buy their needs. In this happens many investors will surely support their project because of their very nice platform.
that's what they shouldndo also, connect different merchants for more fast and secured services. I agree with your opinion.
April 28, 2018, 10:05:10 AM
Good to hear that the  team are working very hard on merchant plugins giving new sellers and current sellers the ability to start accepting Fuloos coin very soon! I will to be on top of any others competitors

Fullos team are working round the clock to make this project a sucessful one.right now they are developing a merchant platforms that merchant can be use in their business.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
April 28, 2018, 09:54:49 AM
Fuloos Coin is a new digital currency for purchasing from merchants shops online and able to send payments over the internet instantly and allowing the receiver to have his funds instantly without high fees. With this quality they will really be supported by most of the investors.

This is one of their good quality, but i hope they could connect into some famous merchants that most investors are using to buy their needs. In this happens many investors will surely support their project because of their very nice platform.
Activity: 322
April 28, 2018, 09:54:21 AM
very interesting project with a very big future, I think this project is a long term project, what I like the most is the people around it, the community and especially the people behind this project!
April 28, 2018, 09:53:32 AM
The development and improvements of the project are fast community keep growing the more supporters the projects became more successfull the teams keep working for the success of fuloos
Activity: 154
April 28, 2018, 09:46:38 AM
The currency is primarily designed to offers low fees and instant transactions for purchasing and payment all over the world.
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 09:29:39 AM
The teams are great  admins are generous this is a fast growing project and community fuloos will be successfull because the teams give all their best to make this project great!
Correct.! Lets support fulous until the end as well as we support Fuloos the more huge success will come. Thank you team looking forward to your success.
Activity: 378
April 28, 2018, 09:21:39 AM
If you want transparency and trusted online payment,  build your future with Fuloos as  the next digital currency.
Agree.. The next future digital currency might be Fuloos.. I think we just need to push this project more to make it happen.. I wonder if the management already decided to have a bounty campaigns.. Social media will be a big help in introducing this project..
Pages:
Jump to: