Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 57. (Read 11112 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 09:19:22 AM
Dear, Members.

We have officially released our latest news article which includes details about our investors and the new installer for Fuloos on all windows platforms, making it easier to access fuloos wallet via the desktop.

Our latest competition has started which ends in May, read the news article for more information and about prizes such as real cash prizes.

Link: http://www.fuloos.org/blog.php?id=10
Wow this news is amazing.I think fuloos team are working round the clock to make this a sucewsssful project and looking at this community fuloos are gaining their followers
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 09:10:13 AM
Fuloos Coin is a new digital currency for purchasing from merchants shops online and able to send payments over the internet instantly and allowing the receiver to have his funds instantly without high fees. With this quality they will really be supported by most of the investors.
Activity: 294
April 28, 2018, 09:08:31 AM
It is not true that Fuloos coin is dead because if you check their website, you will see that they are working hard to find ways to improve their services. As long as we are here to support this project, we will succeed.
Activity: 280
April 28, 2018, 09:04:21 AM
The teams are great  admins are generous this is a fast growing project and community fuloos will be successfull because the teams give all their best to make this project great!
the team is great, they offer a lot for the table. New ideas and good suggestions forms new services that can be used in the market.
Activity: 112
April 28, 2018, 08:59:42 AM
The teams are great  admins are generous this is a fast growing project and community fuloos will be successfull because the teams give all their best to make this project great!
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 08:24:42 AM
I support this project because of its capability to make it in the Cryptocurrency world and because it consists of a great team and great benefits.

Yes a great team and advisors will surely put this project on top of the cryptotrading indutry. Without them this platform will not be successful. So lets support this project until they reaches the moon.

Agree! Their very unique platform is deserved to be supported! The team behind is very serious and hard working,we all just need to support and we will reach the sky. My support is yours team fuloos to the moon and back

What else could we ask for? Anybody can start using Fuloos digital coin to transfer money to friends, family, or to pay for goods and services. Fuloos coin give us complete control over our money and allowing to pay for services or bills easy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
April 28, 2018, 08:10:29 AM
I support this project because of its capability to make it in the Cryptocurrency world and because it consists of a great team and great benefits.

Yes a great team and advisors will surely put this project on top of the cryptotrading indutry. Without them this platform will not be successful. So lets support this project until they reaches the moon.

Agree! Their very unique platform is deserved to be supported! The team behind is very serious and hard working,we all just need to support and we will reach the sky. My support is yours team fuloos to the moon and back
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

Wonderfull project that offers a good service on online payment platform that every merchant and consumers needs on this online shopping era
You're absolutely right..we want all expirience the benifits of Fuloos not just in online payment but also its concept. Iam proud to be part of this project
Activity: 154
April 28, 2018, 08:02:55 AM
Nice project, this project is developing a software application that allows for the integration of easy payment solution for merchants and customers.
Activity: 140
April 28, 2018, 07:59:29 AM
Fuloos Coin is leveraging the blockchain technology and its features and benefits to create easy payment solutions that do not guarantee safety and security, but also ensures affordability. Perfect project i have ever seer so far...
Perfect yes.why?both the consumers using fuloos cpins will benifit from it via a less transactions fees  and faster than the usual.On the part of the merchants fuloos team are now working for the platforms that they can use on their stores.
Activity: 280
April 28, 2018, 07:47:19 AM
It is very impressive that this coin is so popular now. For me it's a statement of intent that signifies that this is a serious project. Hopefully the community will help move this project forward and we can all benefit in the end.
we can and we will benefit from fuloos if we invest and enter thei organization, use their services and a lot more things.
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 07:43:13 AM
It is very impressive that this coin is so popular now. For me it's a statement of intent that signifies that this is a serious project. Hopefully the community will help move this project forward and we can all benefit in the end.
Activity: 128
April 28, 2018, 07:40:48 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
April 28, 2018, 07:37:04 AM
Fuloos is one of the fastest transaction record in the history of the coin,  they have a view of targeting the world in order to promote and broaden their system.  read their website and see if they can be success or what.
with its popular service and new way of transacting with the investors, the company can greatly boost its popularity.
A lot of people already giving their comment about how fast the transaction Fuloos is offering. Theyve already tried and tested the service.. Congratulation team for the huge numbers of good feedbacks..
Yes I also heard some good feedbacks about this coin,  on how fast their system is and how they satisfy their users,  This coin will be successful in the future if they maintain this quality services.

Yes I also do tested transacting into their fuloos wallet. It is really fast transaction just like Flash 😁😁. I do really support this platform. Hoping you can connect into some popular merchants that mostly the investors are using.
Activity: 294
April 28, 2018, 07:35:39 AM
Activity: 201
April 28, 2018, 07:32:56 AM
Fuloos is one of the fastest transaction record in the history of the coin,  they have a view of targeting the world in order to promote and broaden their system.  read their website and see if they can be success or what.
with its popular service and new way of transacting with the investors, the company can greatly boost its popularity.
A lot of people already giving their comment about how fast the transaction Fuloos is offering. Theyve already tried and tested the service.. Congratulation team for the huge numbers of good feedbacks..
Yes I also heard some good feedbacks about this coin,  on how fast their system is and how they satisfy their users,  This coin will be successful in the future if they maintain this quality services.
Activity: 61
April 28, 2018, 07:31:24 AM
If you want more accessible, a lot of benifits less time and hassle free in online payment you must to try Fuloos coin to know others saying are true

Yes this is true, we can experience a fast transaction using fuloos. This was one of the great quality they have and I do really like their platform. Keep up the good work team Fuloos.
Activity: 154
April 28, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
When it comes to digital currency I think Fuloos is the best in this field its accessible, reliable and efficient. Wonderful project.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 07:29:59 AM
Fuloos Coin is leveraging the blockchain technology and its features and benefits to create easy payment solutions that do not guarantee safety and security, but also ensures affordability. Perfect project i have ever seer so far...
Yes they have the best project.besides that they also assures fullos holders of the best security using multiple nodes on their system
Exactly,  they also have the best engineers in technology and have the best team when it comes to programming and maintaining the best form of the system.
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 07:06:11 AM
If you want more accessible, a lot of benifits less time and hassle free in online payment you must to try Fuloos coin to know others saying are true
Pages:
Jump to: