Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 59. (Read 11112 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
April 28, 2018, 04:41:55 AM
on my first 1 week on telegram group i was wondering what is fuloos? but day by day i started to learn more about this project. i witness also the transaction it is fast. i can say this web wallet is great hopefully this project will succeed. "fast transaction and less fees good job cheers"
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 04:26:04 AM
This is a very trusted project i have always read a possitive feed back and im glad this is allready on exchange thats a big advantage to all  holders
Youre exactly right.. A very trusted project as of now. So lets spread the word. Lets support Fuloos. Congratulation fuloos team yo did all the great job
Activity: 280
April 28, 2018, 02:30:57 AM
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 22424620.98143739,
"connections" : 2,
new coin? I really hope you will do airdrop am I right?

A lot of Jr. Member praise this coin, well very unnoticeable! And why is this coin much better than other such shitcoins? I at wonder a price at this coin, is still 100 satoshi with premine over 20 million.
  well were just speculating for this kind of platform. It's not so hard to find good coins and as you can see fuloos can be one.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
April 28, 2018, 02:08:24 AM
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 22424620.98143739,
"connections" : 2,
new coin? I really hope you will do airdrop am I right?

A lot of Jr. Member praise this coin, well very unnoticeable! And why is this coin much better than other such shitcoins? I at wonder a price at this coin, is still 100 satoshi with premine over 20 million.
April 28, 2018, 02:08:13 AM
This project was very convinient to use theres offer a lot in world of cryptocurrency it is really more attractive which brings alot cunsumer in the market
Activity: 378
April 28, 2018, 02:08:05 AM
Providing a high security in every transactions made is the best feature of Fuloos.. Transact all you want,anytime,anywhere. You dont need to worry now,,
Activity: 294
April 28, 2018, 02:01:52 AM
If you are looking for a digital currency for processing global transactions all around the world with low fees and merchants, Fuloos is the best choice. It creates an easy solution to purchase all kinds of items around the world!
April 28, 2018, 01:26:34 AM
Fuloos coins is much better in other competitors because fuloos coins offers much better than others. I love the project and features of Fuloos.
We're thinking the same thing.. Even there's a lot of competitors right now,, still, Fuloos is much better.. They have a lot to offer for their users..
yes there are a lot of competitors in the market. But they cant stand face to face with fuloos and the services that it offers. It's just simply great.
April 28, 2018, 01:05:22 AM
Fuloos coins is much better in other competitors because fuloos coins offers much better than others. I love the project and features of Fuloos.
We're thinking the same thing.. Even there's a lot of competitors right now,, still, Fuloos is much better.. They have a lot to offer for their users..
Activity: 112
April 28, 2018, 12:54:08 AM
This is a very trusted project i have always read a possitive feed back and im glad this is allready on exchange thats a big advantage to all  holders
April 28, 2018, 12:48:03 AM
Fuloos coin is more about online payment you can secure your payments and much better than the others. Congratulation Fulois team you all do the great job.
Activity: 83
April 28, 2018, 12:46:48 AM
verry nice project dev,good luck,im joined
April 28, 2018, 12:13:29 AM
April 28, 2018, 12:10:42 AM
Amazing project and features of Fuloos include large distribution and low inflation, safety and secured transactions by leveraging the blockchain technolgy.
Not just the project is really amazing but also the team It is a brand newest project that has alot of potential. Move forward to makes the world much better than now and more success project to come.
They also promote safe and fast transactions every time, do they have a bounty that we can join to? I'm interested with what they would give to one who promote them.
April 27, 2018, 11:36:03 PM
Amazing project and features of Fuloos include large distribution and low inflation, safety and secured transactions by leveraging the blockchain technolgy.
Not just the project is really amazing but also the team It is a brand newest project that has alot of potential. Move forward to makes the world much better than now and more success project to come.
April 27, 2018, 11:33:36 PM
Participating on this project is great thing that i ever decided buying this coin and holding would benefits us we can trade it or we can use it in the future it. when every merchant starts using fuloos as payment for sure this will give holders a proffits
April 27, 2018, 11:12:45 PM
truly is amazing with this kind of project who upholds their community and service really high, investors are lucky to be a part with a platform that will be keep on giving and achieve their goals while doing it.
Activity: 154
April 27, 2018, 11:10:02 PM
April 27, 2018, 10:45:52 PM
I would love to know more about Fuloos and its platform, ca I ask how much is the value of Fuloos token or if it is has an exchanger in forkdelta?
As far as I know,, Fuloos Coin is available for trading/exchange in stock.exchange.. I don't know if they already listed on forkdelta.. As of now,, I saw that 1FLS is equal to 0.00000104 BTC..
April 27, 2018, 10:32:42 PM
This great coin called fuloos caught my attention because of its unique and very impresive vision for the project and the future of payment system good luck to this project
Pages:
Jump to: