Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 61. (Read 11112 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 09:08:19 PM
 Paying bills online is the fastest way.., you dont have to go outside to fall in line or stuck in traffic., thanks to fuloos team... Excellent project!!!
Activity: 266
April 26, 2018, 09:08:15 PM
Fuloos has many contribution with quick methods to the blockchain.They offer a great discounts and quick transactions,also offered new ways to buy and sell for investors. These provide help for the future of online money and online purchases.                                                                           
Activity: 238
April 26, 2018, 09:07:53 PM
The project makes our life more easier and convinience this must be introduce in our social media which is crypto related so they can recognized about Fulios coin
Activity: 140
April 26, 2018, 09:07:49 PM
this is a great concept of project imagine they have their own blockchain that others cant have . the fuloos coin can be use to pay  online merchants and the team are expanding the shop more so people can choose more of merchants they want to have . team are working hard to get more merchants so people can get more opportunity to avail other services or products fuloos can have
. Yes and the best thing on this project the buyers and the sellers will benifit from their transactions
Activity: 266
April 26, 2018, 09:07:08 PM
Another meaningful idea to help us in cryptocurrency, move forward. Let us make the world better by supporting this platform.                                                                           
Activity: 280
April 26, 2018, 09:06:57 PM
The transaction in purchasing and payment of fuloos coin is secured and fast. Having a offer with secure and simple payment solution for any merchant or users for daily use.This is a great help for everyone. This project has a huge potential to succeed. Keep on advancing to the modern technology which makes life more easier
payment will be easy and less hassle through their payment. This project will be patronize by a lot of people and crypto users that pay their bills digitally.
April 26, 2018, 09:06:20 PM
Very informative. Allowing us to pay online that the investors will surely love because it save their time and effort and it is hassle free.

Good luck to the team!
Yes very informative and very transparent on their plans on this market. this is a great project
Activity: 126
April 26, 2018, 09:05:57 PM
The transaction in purchasing and payment of fuloos coin is secured and fast. Having a offer with secure and simple payment solution for any merchant or users for daily use.This is a great help for everyone. This project has a huge potential to succeed. Keep on advancing to the modern technology which makes life more easier
April 26, 2018, 09:05:31 PM
Fuloos team create a platform that is very useful and relavant, we need to grab this opportunity to introduce how stable in purchasing while enjoying the service offered
April 26, 2018, 09:05:06 PM
The concept is really great,a brand newest project that aims to make the future of cryptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed. I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges.Following this project!

yes it is great and the project upholds a lot of potential to be a great project thta can serve a lot of market in this business. I'm sure that people will patronize this.
April 26, 2018, 09:04:18 PM
The concept is really great,a brand newest project that aims to make the future of cryptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed. I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges.Following this project!
April 26, 2018, 09:03:47 PM
This helps eliminates users remembering too many passwords for their wallets for different coins. One more is that it can be used not only as an exchange wallet, it can also be used as a purchasing tool, which empowers crypto users to shop for their favorite food or services in cashless method. I hope it will the start of the triumphant of the team.
April 26, 2018, 09:03:32 PM
Fuloos offers an easy payment solution A fast, safety and secured transaction in just a minute all over the globe. A brilliant idea that they solve customers problems and a hassle-free transactions.
they lets you have freedom of payment and choosing currencies to use in payment and purchasing that's why their service is so great.
Activity: 168
April 26, 2018, 09:03:04 PM
I think it's better to call Fuloos coin The Next Great Digital Currency! It suits the Team well than the last! This one won my choice! Go tram fuloos ! Let's make it happen!
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 09:02:40 PM
Fuloos offers an easy payment solution A fast, safety and secured transaction in just a minute all over the globe. A brilliant idea that they solve customers problems and a hassle-free transactions.
April 26, 2018, 09:02:32 PM
Fuloos project gives the crypto an opportunity, they also give the people to be aware of what Fuloos have and to have an idea about its platform
Activity: 378
April 26, 2018, 09:02:22 PM
Bringing together merchants and customer using cryptocurrency was indeed a great idea.. Thanks to Fuloos team to make it possible to use their coin as payment directly to the merchants with out any hassle.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 09:02:04 PM
Fuloos coin build an informative but simple tool that helps the merchants and users while navigating the amazing cryptocurrency.

I really hope that the amount of services and the users of Fuloos exchange will continously increase so as to fulfill its aim to sustain the growth of this business. Best of luck team Fuloos!
April 26, 2018, 09:02:00 PM
Lets take credit to the people behind fuloos team they achieve a wonderful, excellent and something that is relevant to our community... Bravo!!!!
yes and support their team to lead them to success and let their platform grow and have lots of services.
April 26, 2018, 09:01:56 PM
Fuloos coins can be easily used to purchased product in this generation in online currency whick is very impressive to be on the top among competitors.  Fuloos coin serves as a tool to purchase goods or items and pay online for secure and fast transaction. I hope for the success of the team behind this project and the people supporting this project.
Pages:
Jump to: