Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 4. (Read 11097 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 01:56:18 AM
One of a kind project. This gonna be big. With a great team behind this will succed in the future. I expect this project more to be successful.
Activity: 238
May 16, 2018, 01:46:41 AM
Fuloos present a platform that would suits to everyone's interests and as I stay connected in this fuloos coin have I found out that the present time of  our technology now expressed this fuloos coin a digital currency that we can  use for and the opportunity to avail the services they provide.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 01:16:54 AM
Great and nice platform project, I realized that it turns out there are no direct entrants at the moment, with the same potential and advancement, I hope this project will be sucess.
Activity: 280
May 16, 2018, 01:03:25 AM
Goodjob on being enlisted on the petition fuloos! on the next one, what milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved?
May 15, 2018, 06:58:36 AM
Fuloos allow users to use Fulooscoin to provide a secure and reliable environment for merchants with no downtime
Activity: 378
May 15, 2018, 03:29:11 AM
This is an excellent project. The team did a very good job. I can't afford to miss out on this great Project. I'm preparing to invest this great project.
Indeed.. Fuloos platform is the right project to entrust your investment for sure.. It's a smart decision to put some investment in this project.
Activity: 112
May 15, 2018, 01:43:36 AM
This is a great coin i think this coin must be listed in big exchange does the team plans to list fuloos in big exchange like binance bittrex or kucoin?
May 15, 2018, 01:07:53 AM
Fuloos is the next digital currency that uses Scrypt Algorithm to allow users to transact their funds with low transaction fees.
Activity: 128
May 15, 2018, 12:50:11 AM
The concept of this project make our lives easier in terms of purchasing an items and payment transactions. No need to go somewhere just to buy and pay, through online transaction Just one click and you've got it. They also assure that every transaction you made is safe and secured.
Yes, yes and yes. I shop online a lot and with Fuloos being secured, safe and low fee, shopping online will be the least of your worries.

Yes, their platform would be so very useful to us consumers and investors who always shop and order goods online. We will just buy Fuloos coin on some exchangers that it would be listed and we can use it to pay our bills and we can also have discounts by using Fuloos coin.

This is the reason why I do really love fuloos coin. I do like to  pay bills and order goods online because it is hassle free. Fuloos Team makes things easy for us who always buy goods online. Let us support this project.
May 15, 2018, 12:46:55 AM
The concept of this project make our lives easier in terms of purchasing an items and payment transactions. No need to go somewhere just to buy and pay, through online transaction Just one click and you've got it. They also assure that every transaction you made is safe and secured.
Yes, yes and yes. I shop online a lot and with Fuloos being secured, safe and low fee, shopping online will be the least of your worries.

Yes, their platform would be so very useful to us consumers and investors who always shop and order goods online. We will just buy Fuloos coin on some exchangers that it would be listed and we can use it to pay our bills and we can also have discounts by using Fuloos coin.
Another great thing here is the discount that consumers and investors can get using fuloos coin.
Merit: 103
May 15, 2018, 12:34:24 AM

Activity: 294
May 15, 2018, 12:02:25 AM
This project is revolutionary! It meets this generation's timely need on ease for mobile transactions. Great!
May 14, 2018, 11:45:19 PM
Fuloos Coin is an open-source digital currency, allowing merchants and users across the globe to send transactions fast and with low fees.
Activity: 140
May 14, 2018, 11:16:53 PM
Fuloos Coin is leveraging the blockchain technology and its features and benefits to create easy payment solutions that do not guarantee safety and security, but also ensures affordability. Perfect project i have ever seer so far...
I love this coins, looking at this thread, I think they have quite a numbers of followers and also merchants are very glad to accept this coins as a payment in their stores
Activity: 154
May 14, 2018, 10:44:36 PM
Activity: 112
May 14, 2018, 10:22:30 PM
Fuloos will moon soon for sure teams are working to achive the success lets help them because fuoos coins success is our success
Activity: 280
May 14, 2018, 09:55:11 PM
Welcome!

We are contacting exchanges and receiving various answers for some dates for early January - February.

We are contacting more exchanges in the mean time to see if we can be listed quicker.

I think right now fuloos is very near to listed in the major exchanges like binance and when it will we approved its priced will be mooning

I hope after you have listed on more exchangers, you should also contact some popular merchants to connect at Fuloos. In that way we consumers and investors can pay easily our bills and we can order goods on our favorite merchants. Goodluck Fuloos Team!!

Agreed with this. If Fuloos is listed into exchangers it will be easy to buy Fuloos coin and if they could connect into some famous merchants, many investors and consumers will surely buy Fuloos coins for us to use it from paying bills and buying goods into the merchants that we consumers always use.
well it is good that Fuloos is listed into exchangers that is trusted and well-known. That will increase their trust-worthiness in the market as well as in this business.
May 14, 2018, 09:17:17 PM
Everyone support Fuloos because of their good concept and I have no doubt that it will grow because of its huge profit
Activity: 128
May 14, 2018, 09:13:42 PM
Welcome!

We are contacting exchanges and receiving various answers for some dates for early January - February.

We are contacting more exchanges in the mean time to see if we can be listed quicker.

I think right now fuloos is very near to listed in the major exchanges like binance and when it will we approved its priced will be mooning

I hope after you have listed on more exchangers, you should also contact some popular merchants to connect at Fuloos. In that way we consumers and investors can pay easily our bills and we can order goods on our favorite merchants. Goodluck Fuloos Team!!

Agreed with this. If Fuloos is listed into exchangers it will be easy to buy Fuloos coin and if they could connect into some famous merchants, many investors and consumers will surely buy Fuloos coins for us to use it from paying bills and buying goods into the merchants that we consumers always use.
Merit: 103
May 14, 2018, 09:09:49 PM
Welcome!

Pages:
Jump to: