Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 5. (Read 11097 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 08:35:19 PM
Fuloos coin build an informative but simple tool that helps the merchants and users while navigating the amazing cryptocurrency.
Yes it was simple very functional coins imagine you can use it to buy things we need at the same time we can used it in trading
fuloos coin will be a vital coin for tradig as well as for transactions. It is a flexible currency that is available for the market.
Activity: 140
May 14, 2018, 07:59:06 PM
Welcome!

We are contacting exchanges and receiving various answers for some dates for early January - February.

We are contacting more exchanges in the mean time to see if we can be listed quicker.

I think right now fuloos is very near to listed in the major exchanges like binance and when it will we approved its priced will be mooning
Activity: 66
May 14, 2018, 04:43:03 PM
We have just released a new website theme for all of our community to enjoy!

https://www.fuloos.org/
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 14, 2018, 01:14:20 PM
BUY/SELL Fuloos(FLS) With octaex.com

BTC/FLS: octaex.com/trade/index/market/fls_btc
ETH/FLS: octaex.com/trade/index/market/fls_eth
USDT/FLS: octaex.com/trade/index/market/fls_usd

Pro-Trade BTC: octaex.com/trade/chart/market/fls_btc
Pro-Trade ETH: octaex.com/trade/chart/market/fls_eth
Pro-Trade USDT: octaex.com/trade/chart/market/fls_usd

Its a great news that slowly but surely fuloos is getting listed to exchanges one at a time.. It just shows that team are working very hard to achieve their goals.. Congrats on the listing!

Another exchange where we can see and buy fuloos,! I agree with you, team are all hardworking and dedicated to improve the project. I've heard,fuloos pay feature will soon launch, and this will be the best start of fuloos journey to succes
Activity: 182
May 14, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

Its a great news that slowly but surely fuloos is getting listed to exchanges one at a time.. It just shows that team are working very hard to achieve their goals.. Congrats on the listing!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
May 14, 2018, 11:39:58 AM
As you know, high throughput and scalability have long been one of the main tasks for many projects. I wonder how expensive the transactions at the coin? I just haven't used those services yet.
Activity: 84
May 14, 2018, 11:30:39 AM
Since I have joined the fuloos community, I've already learned a lot about this new project and I am still updated to what's new on this project. Like there has already been 2 trading sites that you can buy and sell your fuloos coins including octaex.com
May 14, 2018, 09:07:03 AM
Fuloos coins, is definitely safer way to do transactions online without any hassle, and the good thing is, its market is continously growing with the help of most reliable team members that has the urge to make online purchase be more convenient to every user in the world.
I think they are doing very well in the market looking at their thread and the followers in different social media I think it is outstanding
Activity: 238
May 14, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

Fuloos Coin is totally amazing. Cant wait to have my own Fuloos right now. As i see the progress more clearly, more traders/investors will immediately try to grab this opportunity. Thanks for this info.

finally! a great news is here now that this fuloos coin is listed in exchange with octaex and that would be possible because of the dev and team of this fuloos coin effort to be listed for and I expect more to come along the way. Good job team and congratulations.
May 14, 2018, 08:25:51 AM
This project sound very interesting and promissing. 
SUCCESS FOR THE PROJECT HAS EVERYTHING TO BE RIGHT
Hope you have a big dev team behind to make the project success and running long term. 

I am very happy to be a part of project community.
May 14, 2018, 05:42:29 AM
Fuloos is a Good project to ! specialy to all investors looking forward for thier success ..
I w everyone ill support this project cause its looks nice. I joined and I will closely follow your progress, if turns out to be good I will invest too. On first look it looks good, keep up with the good work and maybe you can make something good from this idea. Good luck!
Activity: 224
May 14, 2018, 05:17:40 AM

Fuloos Coin is totally amazing. Cant wait to have my own Fuloos right now. As i see the progress more clearly, more traders/investors will immediately try to grab this opportunity. Thanks for this info.
May 14, 2018, 04:43:21 AM
I have just read in Fuloos official website that they are accepting recommendations from their supporters, of a service or a company that they would like to accept Fuloos as a payment method. Just get in contact with one of the staff members and the team will help them to get setup and started.
Activity: 66
May 14, 2018, 04:31:04 AM

Activity: 238
May 14, 2018, 12:27:41 AM
The concept of this Fuloos coin a digital currency now is that they bring the importance of the usage and how it will work in the market which this fuloos represents a services that would be suitable for everyone. It deals with our present technology now that also offer a fast transaction and I will support knowing the value of this fuloos coin will pump up in support also in many ways.
Activity: 84
May 13, 2018, 11:45:28 PM
This new digital currency has its own blockchain that is why it also offers faster transactions unlike any other digital currencies. And I really like the way how the security was designed for they also offers that. Super secure and fast. I like that concept.
Activity: 224
May 13, 2018, 08:05:43 PM
With the use of this new online currency, paying and exchange will be easy and hassle free. Great way to start a trend and make an innovative project. Fuloos Coin proves itself that it is the best among all.
May 13, 2018, 11:16:02 AM
I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard
I love this fuloos coins, why they have a team directly explaining and discussing what are the advantages of their coins.
#Fuloos #Cryptocurrency. By the way how can you explain that fullos team directly explaining about their coins? Have you experience it with them?
Thank you for reading my post. Yes Indeed  I experienced that in the Philippine they conducted a symposium about cryptocurrency and about fullos and they even give a raffle for tshirts and bags. I love this team.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 13, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
Banking is a very old institution, overtime it has been evolving from what it use to be to what it is now, sadly its current state have failed to live up to expectation, due to its delay in transaction, high transaction fees and other complications. Fuloos coin is going to provide a solution to these short comings. Although many cryptocurrencies have over time tried to solve this using Blockchain technology. Fuloos coin will create an ecosystem where instant and free transaction can be carried out.
May 13, 2018, 11:08:13 AM
I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard
I love this fuloos coins, why they have a team directly explaining and discussing what are the advantages of their coins.
Pages:
Jump to: