Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 6. (Read 11097 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 10:43:16 AM
I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard
Activity: 140
May 13, 2018, 10:37:06 AM
Fuloos has Blockchain security,  they have their own fuloos chain and dispersed system hubs,  so you will know that this system is secure againts attacks and from hackers.
It was a great project and as far as security is concern Fuloos team develop a multi-node and different algorithm that it is very hard to hack their system
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
May 13, 2018, 10:07:53 AM
I just finished signing the petition. And I informed my friends to do also. Hopefully Fuloos will be listed in top exchangers because I want to be part of their success.
Activity: 182
May 13, 2018, 10:07:12 AM
Very great that you already have an android wallet that is in a Beta phase right now. I really like the app and I think people will start to use it if we promote that one as soon as it is ready for the masses!
that's  great having a beta phase android wallet is such a improvement and because of this it will allow the widespread usage of fuloos in the market

The team have made the wallet on a beta phase to check if all features are working. Kindly examine all your wallets for any bugs and report it immediately to the team for them to make some adjustments.
May 13, 2018, 09:51:44 AM
Very great that you already have an android wallet that is in a Beta phase right now. I really like the app and I think people will start to use it if we promote that one as soon as it is ready for the masses!
that's  great having a beta phase android wallet is such a improvement and because of this it will allow the widespread usage of fuloos in the market
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
May 13, 2018, 09:34:27 AM
May 13, 2018, 09:21:06 AM
 fuloos fast secure and reliable payments service life can be more easier and comfortable to the users
Activity: 112
May 13, 2018, 09:14:19 AM
Great and nice platform project, I realized that it turns out there are no direct entrants at the moment, with the same potential and advancement, I hope this project will be sucess.
oh well that's good to hear. Having a potential to serve as one of the great platforms in this market.
yeah it really is a great platform as great as the famous coin in crypto industries safe fast and reliable this coin has a great future
Activity: 280
May 13, 2018, 09:01:49 AM
Great and nice platform project, I realized that it turns out there are no direct entrants at the moment, with the same potential and advancement, I hope this project will be sucess.
oh well that's good to hear. Having a potential to serve as one of the great platforms in this market.
Activity: 294
May 13, 2018, 08:55:18 AM
I read one item in this thread asking for evidence regarding the capability of Fuloos. Well now it is very evident that Fuloos is taking the cryptocurrency world by storm!
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 08:44:28 AM
This is an excellent project. The team did a very good job. I can't afford to miss out on this great Project. I'm preparing to invest this great project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 08:41:24 AM
Activity: 378
May 13, 2018, 08:28:35 AM
Good presentation, community support, great concepts and media advertising will help Fuloos grow and succeed. This is what Fuloos is doing right now to achieve its goals.
I agree. I think that's the factors needed for a project to succeed.. Fuloos already has a lot of community support, a great concept and a well presented and informative presentation.. A little lacks on media advertising though.. That's why I think the team should consider bounty campaign, especially social media bounty..
Activity: 238
May 13, 2018, 08:16:19 AM
A big leap to money transactions worldwide. To have the power to make purchases wherever you are in the world, send money online with ease, kudos Fuloos.!
yes it is, having a new currency that can provide fast and easy trqnsaction can be a big leap for the market.
And also they give a lot of benefits on their user and consumers, with low transaction fees in every transaction made.
Activity: 280
May 13, 2018, 07:59:13 AM
A big leap to money transactions worldwide. To have the power to make purchases wherever you are in the world, send money online with ease, kudos Fuloos.!
yes it is, having a new currency that can provide fast and easy trqnsaction can be a big leap for the market.
May 13, 2018, 07:45:07 AM
It's very good that you are working transparent, secured and with clear information on ico process. It is important that the team is professional and hardworking for  success in the future

I agree.! The team was very professional and hardworking, they give their best to  success and to attract a lot of investors.
Activity: 294
May 13, 2018, 07:42:43 AM
Good presentation, community support, great concepts and media advertising will help Fuloos grow and succeed. This is what Fuloos is doing right now to achieve its goals.
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 07:24:26 AM
I've read your whitepaper and it's impressive, It's very good that you are working transparent. It is important that the team is professional and hardworking for  success in the future
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 07:23:16 AM
The project is really good and with an excellent team. All the same great I think! Innovations in the world are now very welcome. I have great hope that all worthwhile projects will be shot.
May 13, 2018, 04:55:33 AM
If you want a fast and secured transaction services, Fuloos is the best deal for you. Tried and tested easy and reliable to use.
true this coin has great pottential it only needs more investors holders and partners to make this coin more popular team are currently working on it and i believe more merchants will accept fuloos as a way of payments some of this days
You're right.. This project has a high success potential. Maybe it only lacks on social promotion, i suggest to the team to conduct a bounty program to introduce this one of a kind project all over the world..
I agree that they must conduct bounty program to promote Fuloos in social media and believing that Fuloos will success
Pages:
Jump to: