Pages:
Author

Topic: Fun with Bitcoin (Jokes) - I give merit to new jokes, please contribute - page 5. (Read 2632 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 100
-How do you make a small fortune from investing in Bitcoin?
-Start off by investing a large fortune in Bitcoin.

What a terrible promise. Bitcoin can make everyone dream good. However, this market owns a lot of great sinking stories. Not everyone wins. On the contrary, people who lose money are much more. Bitcoin is exhausting people. Investing means being patient. Not for rash people.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
This is a very cool thread that allows people to relax while watching funny pictures and messages about Bitcoin. I really like it!  Cheesy
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
It's quite funny, some of the jokes you have posted are funny but not all of them, unless I'm not understanding – and it seems like some people are having a bad day lol, the comments here looks like people that are not happy at all. And there's something I have noticed, most of these jokes on Bitcoin are always repetitive, they are always the same things like – "$10? Why do you need $9.34 BTC?" Jokes like that, except that they keep changing the headline from Dad to friend and brother, lol, and it's getting boring. Maybe it's time they start looking into something new.

Also, mods have not moved this topic into off-topic yet, it must be a good sign. OP may try to add more stuff into this topic so that it would be more entertaining to all its visitors. I shared few of these jokes to my family members and I guess I will continue if if OP adds few more time to time.
Activity: 209
Merit: 14
Activity: 38
Merit: 10
help me guys to keep the post up please
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
Thank you for sharing jokes about bitcoin, seeing that market conditions are still bad as it is now makes us become stressful. With
thread jokes like this makes us all entertained, and forget for a moment the problem that we are currently face it. This is a good
thread in my opinion, many jokes that I like. Hopefully in the future there will be more updates for the jokes. And also hopefully by
reading this thread make all these members relax a little.If our minds are relaxed it's great to think of the right strategy when trading
bitcoin.
A nice thread to view to have some good vibes we have to relax and have some fun sometimes and this is a good way to enjoy it, Sorry but I don't have any jokes to add up but great job OP.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
A nice thread to view to have some good vibes we have to relax and have some fun sometimes and this is a good way to enjoy it, Sorry but I don't have any jokes to add up but great job OP.
What a joke.
It's very interesting to read all those jokes but I am laughing at the first one. Of course, many people will relate to that one. Specially those who are DC fans. Lol
Let me think of my jokes too. And I will post it here. Nice to the creative mind of OP.

Please do share Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What a joke.
It's very interesting to read all those jokes but I am laughing at the first one. Of course, many people will relate to that one. Specially those who are DC fans. Lol
Let me think of my jokes too. And I will post it here. Nice to the creative mind of OP.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
Very hilarious but the salient truth. A bitcoin trader and a holder have stories to tell especially the ones that refused to buy when it was very low and would later buy at the pick of 2017 because of some expert prediction and by the wake of 2018, there was somewhat some evaporation. Whenever I am bored, I either come here or just go to Reddit and twitter to read about traders' emotions.

lol remind me of my younger years,how i wish Micheal Jay Fox can drive again to buy bitcoin in 2009 .

please keep coming guys this is all we need now in this dumping market,we have to find ways to forget the prices for a while.
That's the spirit!!
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

lol remind me of my younger years,how i wish Micheal Jay Fox can drive again to buy bitcoin in 2009 .

please keep coming guys this is all we need now in this dumping market,we have to find ways to forget the prices for a while.

Thank you for sharing Smiley added 3 of them to the first post
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Pages:
Jump to: