Pages:
Author

Topic: Future for cryptocurrency? - page 12. (Read 67927 times)

copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
March 11, 2019, 08:07:33 AM
Cryptocurrency definitely has future, this is  because it has to do with blockchain which is all about transparency, this is why there has been so much obstruction around it, with time there would be mass adoption and more development.
Activity: 1
March 11, 2019, 07:14:05 AM
Exactly offcourse cryptocurrency get succeded you assume 't require to achieve to enquire  anew  reason  as  all things  round us are been modify or roll into blockchain which desire  create  exercise easier and quicker.
March 11, 2019, 06:32:31 AM
cryptocurrency unitedly with blockchain desire be a c  percentage  winner.The forthcoming is sound on our thresholds, i buoy  look them with cryptocurrency. thither are so various businesses instantly  thought to leap into blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
March 11, 2019, 06:29:51 AM
I am sure that cryptocurrency has a future. Every day it only develops and becomes more popular. I hope over time, many countries will accept the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2
March 11, 2019, 06:26:21 AM
story has proved that the crypto currentness  upholds to get every yr and has many  possible  representing the growth of economic  application in the forthcoming. On the other hand this winner  desire  get an influence on the financial  arrangement of every state that make use of the blockchain process and we are each  inactivity  representing that
Activity: 3
March 11, 2019, 06:16:08 AM
You get  applied  great  aims on this matter, no thing shall break Cryptocurrencies from consequent the many the consumers  business agreement to reproduce  disdain  whatever  variety of preventive from whatever  area.
March 11, 2019, 06:07:37 AM
of line that buoy  bechance, as cryptocurrency is confident to be advantageous, it is proved  as  instantly cryptocurrency is advantageous.
March 11, 2019, 06:05:56 AM
the opportunity of crypto to follow is absolutely  big. This is a valid  formation of discipline  advance. blockchain is a application that has a extremely  great  process so that it buoy  get a extremely  practical  use and desire be seriously  needful in several  areas. close to having it in the crypto buoy  create  confident would be item that would be larger and many has significance.
Activity: 3
March 11, 2019, 05:54:32 AM
Cryptocurrency desire be advantageous. It's aloof a thing of age. And instantly she has attained  even, and afterwards we desire  look  just  great.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
March 11, 2019, 05:54:23 AM
Blockchain is the technology of the future in all aspects of community life. As long as its used very narrowly, only in the financial sphere as a means of payment and accumulation. And like any currency of any country, cryptocurrency have the right to apply as electronic payments with a low commission. This is the future of  financial sistem .
March 11, 2019, 05:47:55 AM
Yea, I think crypto currentness has suceeded and thanks to namelessness and transparentness at the equivalent  age, it buoy  achieve  places. Ambition so at littlest
Activity: 26
March 11, 2019, 05:30:50 AM
I anticipate that the entire crypto marketplace is inactivity  representing the choice of the UK to admit ETFs representing bitcoin, this buoy  extremely  good  support the marketplace
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
March 11, 2019, 05:10:08 AM
I think the blockchain has a future. The technology is new, in many ways revolutionary. Public institutions and governments need time to embrace it.
It seems to me that in the next 2-3 years we should see the beginning of the mass introduction of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies into our daily life (for example, for making payments, storing data, etc.).

Yes, I agree with you, I am sure in 2-3 years we will not only be able to use the mass transfers using cryptocurrency, but also be able to pay utility bills.
Activity: 16
March 11, 2019, 05:08:45 AM
Exactly, cryptocurrency has proved to us each  almost its winner, crypto application has prepared it easier representing us to cope with  economics. And as age goes close to I am confident that cryptocurrency desire  get  larger.
Activity: 17
March 11, 2019, 05:07:47 AM
Whether we did not think in it, we would not be hither. The truth is that it has get  as well  public, and scammers get  approach to the marketplace. on the other hand they desire  presently  obtain their method to them.
Activity: 17
March 11, 2019, 05:01:48 AM
I look the corporeal  advantage  allowed  close to cryptocurrency- supported  podium, both in designation of vigor, expenditure, loaning, valid  demesne, etc., so I anticipate they desire be advantageous and simply  recognised
Activity: 20
March 11, 2019, 03:05:38 AM
I anticipate that cryptocurrencies get a jolly  great  opportunity to follow, on the other hand it desire  capture a plenty of age, I anticipate that at littlest  five-spot  age and not each  currencies  desire be capable to live on.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
March 10, 2019, 09:02:49 PM
With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?
I think in the near future, cryptocurrency will replace cash money, but just only one coin will be alive, others will get out the market. you can invest and search for them.

Many good cryptocurrency in market right now and i think many will survive because every coin have different functionality and different project. Ethereum for example is good for bussiness and bitcoin good as digital asset or store of value
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
March 10, 2019, 08:54:12 PM
In long-term it is better to take coins with high capitalization, in case of unexpected market fluctuations, such coins will be more stable, and this is exactly what you need for long-term investments.

well every coin will have a different period. there will be coin coins that remain stable depending on the type of developer. I just feel that in general, this will continue to be developed. we know that there will be projects that are developing, and lagging behind. this will definitely make the future grow.
Activity: 48
March 10, 2019, 08:43:44 PM
With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?
I think in the near future, cryptocurrency will replace cash money, but just only one coin will be alive, others will get out the market. you can invest and search for them.
Pages:
Jump to: