Pages:
Author

Topic: Future for cryptocurrency? - page 14. (Read 67927 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 09, 2019, 04:40:25 AM
In cryptocurrency there is always an open way to achieve what you want because in cryptocurrency we are not required to use full time to gain profits, only we have to know the right time to do everything that can make us lucky.

keep in mind with all the risks that are obtained in investing with crypto currencies and knowing that confidence and patience will be obtained in investing and the future of crypto currencies depends on the investors
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
March 09, 2019, 03:31:02 AM
I believe cryptocurrency market has a good and bright future. I see the great potential in this technology, so just follow this market.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 09, 2019, 02:21:55 AM
I think it little bit of confusing Because we aren’t sure what will be in future

its confusing indeed because the price go up and down in an organized manner but crypto 's will still be cryptos in the future . they will stay due to thier usefulness   . people loves to use crypto because this gives them freedom .

Bitcoin will be there all the time. I don't know about other coin like monero, eth. It will be challenging for ETH or monero or doge to survive in the future. But I really want cryptocurrency have a great future ahead.             

bitcoin and other coins that you mentioned above are for sure will stay because all of them are now  becoming mainstream  . those coins are far more popular and being use all the time compare to other cryptos  . crypto do really have a good future ahead because they are better than other digital payment methods .
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 09, 2019, 02:18:25 AM
Cryptocurrency is an low-cost  method to gamble  assets  assets. The primary  iii cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO. I anticipate  desire  take possession of the record of advantageous cryptocurrencies representing a infrequent  tens  undisputedly  as of their unimaginable  servicing and hard  secrecy  worry in economic  deal.
Activity: 2
March 09, 2019, 02:15:14 AM
I anticipate  exactly, this is a alternate  currentness and digital so various  corporation  desire  apply it and confirm that cryptocurrency desire be follow in the forthcoming.
March 09, 2019, 01:57:50 AM
Cryptocurrency confirm that they buoy  follow in various  distance. Various  partner  apply crypto as their currentness as expenditure.
March 09, 2019, 01:57:10 AM
Cryptocurrencies created  belief in digital economic  process. We buoy  create  secured, safety and protected  move that everybody  understands has entranced  position and cannot objection its authenticity. Every period we look  deed of blockchaintechnology in each  universes of the thriftiness. We are on great  method  toward  multitude  support.
March 09, 2019, 01:54:39 AM
Those who recognise  almost crypto and get been in this place  representing  absolutely  any  age  instantly, get  instantly  approach to the comprehending that crypto has got a plenty of forthcoming  panorama. Blockchain application itself, has been embraced close to  any  nation, as they explain the vast  advantage it has.
March 09, 2019, 01:50:23 AM
I enquire  backbone, how buoy you follow? Whether the winner of digital acceptances is in an intragroup  case, I cohere with you almost the winner you mentioned. actions without break and refinement are no dubiety. Nevertheless, whether  winner is conscious to be apparent, I'm not confident, as digital currentness has cardinal  forms of insights, viz. pros and cons.
March 09, 2019, 01:42:03 AM
I think cryptocurrency buoy  follow  on the other hand it desire  capture a patch  many. Basic we should wait representing the marketplace to regain and so we desire  look crypto growing  many and many
March 09, 2019, 01:38:40 AM
Even  desire  depend on on how even the administration  desire  stop this application, and how extensively it desire be victimized. Whether  all things goes over  definitely, so  unambiguously - blockchain our forthcoming
Activity: 25
March 09, 2019, 01:13:30 AM
Now Blockchain application has already allowed  significant  superiority  representing the new digital nation. The superiority of application are identified  close to  various  humans and nations. Crypto allows not just  favourable  assets  possibilities, on the other hand  furthermore  worthy  forthcoming  applications  representing  nation.
Activity: 16
March 09, 2019, 12:54:49 AM
Sure, crypto applications  get already reached  meaningful  winner and desire  modernise in the forthcoming. Exactly, in the time of descending  cost, various  sharers  get  uncertainties  almost this. In various  honors the troubles  originated  in arrears to wrong  information. On the other hand the condition in whatever  example is stable, as  nameless and firm  negotiation  desire always be public.
Activity: 17
March 09, 2019, 12:53:56 AM
Cryptocurrency has already verified to be advantageous and single should not enquire  much  examination  whether it desire  follow or not. Equitable  instantly the marketplace is cherry  on the other hand this is secular  event
Activity: 16
March 09, 2019, 12:49:34 AM
Now crypto applications  get  allowed  significant  superiority  representing the planet  local. This is a meaningful  winner, now  many and many  humans  apply these anon. and extremely  firm  negotiations. Whether we speak  almost the cost of crypto currentness, so  periodical  emendation  hap in whatever  area, with age the condition should be regularized.
Activity: 56
March 09, 2019, 12:39:00 AM
I anticipate that various  humans  request this examination  earlier  achieve  any  assets in currency ) On the other hand as representing me I got my profits so I desire  vest  many in the forthcoming )
Activity: 55
March 09, 2019, 12:38:20 AM
Blockchain application is already growing at a immense  rate. existences of its use are immense - turn from the banking sphere and termination with farming....with cryptocurrency progressively  hard.Cryptocurrency buoy  actualize  winner  whether it is in every case  recognised  close to the country.
Activity: 49
March 09, 2019, 12:37:34 AM
I think that cryptocurrencies that act towards investors and take  comfort to humans  desire  follow in the forthcoming, and any  money that just  create  cash  desire  finally die!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
March 09, 2019, 12:32:56 AM
Blockchain application has been established  round the planet, and most  each  nation are behavior their have  analysis in this area. I think that crypto desire  sure  modernise  good  representing this cause, which is the forthcoming  tendency.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is a new industry that will be developed by many people even though there are currently so many problems that occur due to the deterioration of the quality of ico.
March 09, 2019, 12:31:05 AM
Blockchain application has been established  round the planet, and most  each  nation are behavior their have  analysis in this area. I think that crypto desire  sure  modernise  good  representing this cause, which is the forthcoming  tendency.
Pages:
Jump to: