Pages:
Author

Topic: Future for cryptocurrency? - page 13. (Read 67927 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
March 10, 2019, 08:36:28 PM
Now the cryptographic groups in the telegram actively discuss the news that Facebook is preparing its own coin. Also in the near future should be a release of the coin Telegram. Against the background of these projects, the number of people involved in the crypto industry should increase.

More big companies join in cryptocurrency. If facebook launch their own cryptocurrency, its big news because JP Morgan already make announcement will launch JPM Coin. The future of cryptocurrency will be very attracting and right now is best time to start invest
It is never too late to start investing, but to say with confidence that now is the time I would not be in a hurry, because everything can change at any time.

I think that some States will block access to Facebook in their countries, if this happens.

Its true that we should not rush buying and invest but looking on current condition, i think its good oppotunity for buying and accumulating coin. I am believe crypto will survive and growing bigger and thats why buying at cheap price is good option for making profits in the future
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
March 10, 2019, 07:59:59 PM
One of the attributes i like about the present market situation, is the steady growth. For every little percentage downtrend in the market, there is higher percentage growth. Which means that we are having more pump than dump. This is what is expected of a market that is tending towards recovery.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
March 10, 2019, 07:28:30 PM
I think crypto's future is still bright. It still has a long way to go. There is a lot to be improved but in general it still on the right path. More and more nations will going to be interested in crypto that might lead to creating their own crypto coin. Sooner or later it will also hit mainstream.
I agree with that because the longer crypto becomes more popular and has a lot of users, even crypto might actually be used as a legitimate payment and would be the world currency, that's why I am very confident that the crypto future is bright but we must be patient to see it really shines because crypto is still in its early stages
Activity: 406
March 10, 2019, 07:05:06 PM
I think crypto's future is still bright. It still has a long way to go. There is a lot to be improved but in general it still on the right path. More and more nations will going to be interested in crypto that might lead to creating their own crypto coin. Sooner or later it will also hit mainstream.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
March 10, 2019, 02:51:45 PM
In long-term it is better to take coins with high capitalization, in case of unexpected market fluctuations, such coins will be more stable, and this is exactly what you need for long-term investments.
Activity: 336
March 09, 2019, 06:28:26 PM
With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?

The future is cryptocurrency in any case, however they will change over time and come under the control of large banks and corporations. We can already see how this is happening now, and the crypto community is silent; the main thing for it is to make it work.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
March 09, 2019, 03:53:38 PM
I really hope that the introduction of blockchain technologies in our everyday life will help to get rid of such professions as natarius. In my country, they charge too much for their services.
Activity: 579
March 09, 2019, 02:32:08 PM
I do not know now transactions cease to be anonymous. Because the exchange collect data about us. we go to the centralized system every day.
Even if decentralization in the cryptocurrency disappears, the development of the cryptocurrency will not stop. I would like decentralization to develop in cryptocurrency.
Of course, decentralization was originally a basis for all ideas on cryptocurrency, but today there is more and more talk about the desire to control all processes in the cryptocurrency market, as well as to set a condition on the provision of personal data of each cryptocurrency user.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 09, 2019, 02:02:48 PM
I do not know now transactions cease to be anonymous. Because the exchange collect data about us. we go to the centralized system every day.
Even if decentralization in the cryptocurrency disappears, the development of the cryptocurrency will not stop. I would like decentralization to develop in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
March 09, 2019, 01:49:00 PM
the future of cryptocurrency in general is very bright and much brighter than it currently appears as the whole world seems to have opened its arms towards embracing the cryptocurrency space and technological framework. you can admit to it when you follow up on social media and news agency
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
March 09, 2019, 08:57:11 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 09, 2019, 08:55:23 AM
The future of cryptocurrency is great, and I wish that in the future in this market we should only have about 200 cryptocurrency. So we can easily invest and avoid scam projects
Such a huge number of active coins will be superfluous, look at the modern means of payment and count their number, 10-20 cryptocurrencies will be enough, it will have a positive impact on the development
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
March 09, 2019, 08:37:41 AM
The future of cryptocurrency is great, and I wish that in the future in this market we should only have about 200 cryptocurrency. So we can easily invest and avoid scam projects
Altcoin is currently in the thousands and maybe only hundreds are indeed really good to be able to invest and be worth. You talk about 200 but don't you check in the list in cmc?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 09, 2019, 08:33:31 AM
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
March 09, 2019, 08:31:52 AM
Future for crypto is enormous. You can gain money here in crypto and it is awesome! From my point of view future for crypto is a reality and you can create this reality by yourself
the future of the crypto currency depends on its investors because I believe crypto currencies were created to follow the development of time and technology so I believe crypto currencies will develop over time
it means that investors have an important role to play in the future of crypto, and if those investors have now left crypto whether the future of crypto will also be damaged or lost, I might believe it but crypto could be controlled by the market and its developers too so crypto will run with success if all can join into one.
Activity: 644
March 09, 2019, 06:39:24 AM
This is unambiguously, already in developed European countries, even Bitcoin terminals are installed in trading complexes, after all, the world does not stand still,I will say more that in the near future there will be very powerful flows to increase the movement and adoption of the crypto-currency market, now at the state level there is the adoption of projects,and the use of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, for paying taxes,and buying real estate and things
Activity: 560
March 09, 2019, 06:06:49 AM
A kinda interesting if most of the people said that cryptocurrency is the future, but, as you know what, crypto is the type of the devil game where you can loss your time or your money due to the investment.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 09, 2019, 06:00:50 AM
A lot of projects will fail, but the best ones will survive and become big players in this new market.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
March 09, 2019, 05:51:34 AM
Future for crypto is enormous. You can gain money here in crypto and it is awesome! From my point of view future for crypto is a reality and you can create this reality by yourself
the future of the crypto currency depends on its investors because I believe crypto currencies were created to follow the development of time and technology so I believe crypto currencies will develop over time
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
March 09, 2019, 05:23:15 AM
in my opinion the potential of cryptocurrency in the future will grow further but not only to that extent, maybe supporting technologies such as blockhain etc. will also play a role very much exceeding the cryptocurrency itself
Pages:
Jump to: