Pages:
Author

Topic: Future for cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 67927 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
April 03, 2019, 09:33:57 AM
Yesterday, BTC showed a serious increase in prices of the cryptocurrency industry, and you understand that all this is already beginning to show us great opportunities to increase the demand for the cryptocurrency sector.

I managed to buy when the price dropped the lowest at that time with a large amount of investment and could generate profits at the present time. The time is more holding back until the price returns like a few years ago.
Activity: 602
April 03, 2019, 09:11:45 AM
Yesterday, BTC showed a serious increase in prices of the cryptocurrency industry, and you understand that all this is already beginning to show us great opportunities to increase the demand for the cryptocurrency sector.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
April 03, 2019, 09:10:30 AM
We can easily say a few of things because of the price movements that occur, but of course there are still many things that are not easily predicted by us because of the naturalness among many people and related to the economic progress of each country. I think Crypto still has a bright future because the number of users is increasing and of course it will be better known to all corners of the world due to technological advances that must be approached about its benefits.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 03, 2019, 09:07:18 AM
I am sure that in the future, cryptocurrency will not only pay off, but it will leak into our lives and into some other areas. It will be used everywhere, Because this fall is a convenient technology.

We're already seeing glimpses of that even now. Perhaps not everyone sees the advantages of crypto blockchain because we're still so used to the current financial system but just like how email changed the way we communicate in long distances, crypto will make doing transactions, all kinds of transactions, easier and faster.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 03, 2019, 08:55:22 AM
I am sure that in the future, cryptocurrency will not only pay off, but it will leak into our lives and into some other areas. It will be used everywhere, Because this fall is a convenient technology.
Activity: 640
April 03, 2019, 08:30:50 AM
I think cryptocurrency has a great future. It will not disappear tomorrow, next year or in 5 years. And now we have a perfect opportunity to invest in coins and ICOs which will grow in the future. Cryptocurrency is perfect for long term investment as well as for trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 03, 2019, 07:43:02 AM
Well, of course cryptocurrency will be much more important day by day. I believe the future is bright. Many people already accepted the fact that crypto is a part of our lives. That’s an important step to develope!
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
April 03, 2019, 07:41:03 AM
Cryptocurrency market is well known for its incredible volatility. In this bear market, it is difficult to comment on the performance of cryptocurrencies in 5 months from now. Nevertheless, the crypto experts keep presenting their speculations from time to time.
Blockchain will be around for many years to come. I believe it is going to reshape the way many businesses operate and will also change some of the landscape with regards to politics.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 03, 2019, 07:20:11 AM
With such a good development, surely the future of Crypto will be even better in the field of technology and information because, this form of digital currency requires good technology to be able to develop it,
to be better in the future and everyone can use it.
Activity: 309
Merit: 1
April 03, 2019, 06:35:27 AM
I think electromagnetic bills are well known. The future of the state and the government will consider putting paper money into operation
Activity: 252
April 03, 2019, 06:15:16 AM
Cryptocurrency is now very popular over the world,on march 27 japan,canada already gave the permission to use crypto-currency some part of their country.those country knows the importance of cryptocurrency.its necessity growing day by day. I think in future all country allow cryptocurrency when they also know the benefit of it.           
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 03, 2019, 05:44:37 AM
Definitely. Cryptocurrency is developing very quickly. And now, despite the sharp fluctuations in the market, we can safely say that it was not so simple that everything was created. And so just a cryptocurrency will not become a scam, but only strengthen its position.
Activity: 512
April 03, 2019, 05:38:32 AM
I'm optimistic that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to promise, see today the transaction volume reaches $ 90 billion and this is a very large number and has the potential to be even greater in the future.

I see more than 90 billion total crypto marketcap is now 172 billion dollars
whereas 1 week ago was still 130 billion dollars. I am optimistic that the total crypto marketcap will be equivalent to gold 7 trillion dollars
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 03, 2019, 05:09:58 AM
I believe in cryptocurrency and its bright future. As I invest and sensible projects. I know that sooner or later we will use it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
April 03, 2019, 05:07:51 AM
I agree with you, cryptocurrencies have many cool features which can be used in everyday life to make it easier, so they will definitely have a great future.

Crypto has become a part of me. I know that all my life (today, and in the future) will be connected with the cryptocurrencies. I believe that my children will also use it, and probably even become good and successful traders.
yes, I agree with you that so far cryptoqurrency has developed quite well, many of them have begun to adopt blockchain technology from an early age and crypto has public support as well, so this shows that the crypto journey is still long and has a bright future.
Activity: 644
April 03, 2019, 05:02:04 AM
I'm optimistic that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to promise, see today the transaction volume reaches $ 90 billion and this is a very large number and has the potential to be even greater in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 03, 2019, 04:02:08 AM
I agree with you, cryptocurrencies have many cool features which can be used in everyday life to make it easier, so they will definitely have a great future.

Crypto has become a part of me. I know that all my life (today, and in the future) will be connected with the cryptocurrencies. I believe that my children will also use it, and probably even become good and successful traders.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
April 02, 2019, 06:11:10 PM
The success of Bitcoin was spectacular, however this cryptocurrency showed its drawbacks. Mainly the problem is with money supply, which in case of Bitcoin is limited by design (high computation power is required to mint new Bitcoins). This limited supply causes Bitcoin to be susceptible to speculation. As demand for Bitcoin rises its value increases and vice versa.
Nowadays we use fiat money (legal tender), which value is forced by law. In case of cryptocurrencies there is no real value in background nor the law. So cryptocurrencies are risky from definition.
Activity: 579
April 02, 2019, 04:58:03 PM
many talks about it, all major companies every day say that they are accepting cryptocurrency, so I see big future for all crypto community
I think that in confirmation of your words, you can look at the cryptocurrency market and look at the presence of all cryptocurrencies, among which there are really promising companies, as well as those that no one is interested in at all.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
April 02, 2019, 03:56:39 PM
many talks about it, all major companies every day say that they are accepting cryptocurrency, so I see big future for all crypto community
Pages:
Jump to: