Pages:
Author

Topic: Future for cryptocurrency? - page 10. (Read 67927 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
March 18, 2019, 02:01:23 PM
Personally, I think that the whole world will soon move to a new financial payment system. And this system is already beginning to be introduced into our modern life. And this system is already successfully operating in the cryptocurrency market. And this blockchain platform is already used by a large number of ICOs. And also new interesting projects are being created.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 18, 2019, 12:46:08 PM
In my opinion, the future of the cryptocurrency will likely disappear in the future. because transactions that are difficult to detect by others, and cryptocurrency is very easy to be used as a place for money laundering. thus, many people also suffered a great loss.
This is not a hindrance, if a person takes responsibility, he can take care of his money, especially the sphere of Internet payment is always developing and it is unlikely that something will happen to the cryptocurrency
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
March 18, 2019, 09:26:08 AM
Positively it is extremely  capable. Crypto has a extremely  smartness  application and furthermore  innovative. It would be extremely easy representing crypto to be capable to concern a plenty of bands. and this buoy  create crypto desire be advantageous in the forthcoming.
I think that cryptocurrency will greatly simplify life on the entire planet and we will get a new level of technical security and economic benefits.
Activity: 38
March 18, 2019, 09:12:52 AM
Positively it is extremely  capable. Crypto has a extremely  smartness  application and furthermore  innovative. It would be extremely easy representing crypto to be capable to concern a plenty of bands. and this buoy  create crypto desire be advantageous in the forthcoming.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 18, 2019, 09:10:25 AM
Respondent the examination  almost  inactivity  representing the cryptocurrency in the forthcoming -I emphatically  likely to result -the Forthcoming of the cryptocurrency.Although the administration of various  nation and stands and achieve not wish to legitimatise it. On the other hand,cryptocurrency,every lnem stronger and stronger is imbedded in our day-by-day  being.And thither 's no thing we buoy  achieve  almost it. Forthcoming -cryptocurrency!
Activity: 35
March 18, 2019, 09:09:01 AM
Exactly, I anticipate cryptocurrency has progressed, representing  instance it has supervened in help  any  humans in financial  designation, representing  instantly crypto is not similar the former  yr, on the other hand we have to  stay  buoyant that crypto desire  modernise  greater in the forthcoming
Activity: 35
March 18, 2019, 09:07:52 AM
cryptocurrencies and blockchains desire  follow and get  role of nearly  people  day-by-day  being. the forthcoming  possible is so big that cambers and institutes are first to intrigue  any pie of the direct. its aloof a thing of age that nearly  expenditure  systems  desire be prepared  above blockchains.
Activity: 72
March 18, 2019, 09:06:38 AM
I anticipate that Cryptocurrency is procured to period is the formation of the winner that this business  buoy  cope with with professionals. Thither  get been various  humans who get  advantageous  as of the exercise in the crypto. Thither are various  possibilities to gain  cash from crypto as investment. Cryptocurrency turns the attractiveness of various  humans and this causes  confident that Crypto has a superlative  forthcoming.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
March 17, 2019, 10:43:31 AM
I think so. Now, with most crypto costs are in low rates, people that simply fathom crypto investment can purchase some coins for his or her assets. As some members already aforementioned higher than, it's the chance for brand spanking new crypto investors. Yeah, pessimistic doesn't continuously bring unhealthy impact, it conjointly provides North American country the chance to require blessings
Activity: 172
March 17, 2019, 09:50:31 AM
The future of payment is cryptocurrency while the future of industry especially those that need third-party trust executor is Blockchain technology, only few known this. Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are yet to stay, so getting to know about them now is a plus to us.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
March 17, 2019, 09:28:20 AM
I am sure that the future of cryptocurrencies is still good and promising, this is what makes me not panic when market red, especially since 2019 is believed to be like 2017.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
March 17, 2019, 09:14:27 AM
In my opinion, the future of the cryptocurrency will likely disappear in the future. because transactions that are difficult to detect by others, and cryptocurrency is very easy to be used as a place for money laundering. thus, many people also suffered a great loss.
I am not sure if crypto will disappear in the future, we know that crypto has been established for a long time and the development with its technology is also becoming increasingly sophisticated, so the possibility of missing is very little proof that there are still many countries that are still active issued a new coin.
Activity: 602
March 17, 2019, 09:09:16 AM
I think crypto will be widely adopted, crypto can be an investment or payment method and it will provide convenience, and crypto will therefore have a bright future.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
March 17, 2019, 08:48:36 AM
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
March 17, 2019, 08:47:12 AM
Without strict regulation, cryptocurrency will be difficult to develop, especially because there are many scam projects that make investors worry about placing their money, I hope that soon a team will form a strict regulation.

There is a problem in the idea itself. The fact is that if we present a decentralized and independent cryptocurrency, then we have a big problem. Because regulators and controlling bodies make decentralization impossible. Therefore, I do not think that there will be a solution soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
March 17, 2019, 08:39:37 AM
Without strict regulation, cryptocurrency will be difficult to develop, especially because there are many scam projects that make investors worry about placing their money, I hope that soon a team will form a strict regulation.
Activity: 318
March 17, 2019, 08:37:26 AM
The future of cryptocurrency is better than ever because it is beginning to recover from its collapse. the more beautiful it is because everyday increases the bitcoin and altcoins. What we are expecting is that it grows steadily over the days so we stay here and we will surely see a lot of times.
Activity: 434
March 17, 2019, 08:13:36 AM
Every person already understands that the blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies will have an incredible future for people. Constantly, in various areas, people are beginning to use blockchain technologies to achieve new discoveries and heights, because with blockchain technologies we can do what was previously impossible to do.
so that in the future Crypto will increase and can provide great benefits.
but we also have to think about things that can happen, because anything can happen.
in the future what will happen everyone does not know so we must remain vigilant to avoid bad things.
indeed blockchain technology is so good that it can do what we might not think.
Activity: 1764
March 17, 2019, 06:44:14 AM
Every person already understands that the blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies will have an incredible future for people. Constantly, in various areas, people are beginning to use blockchain technologies to achieve new discoveries and heights, because with blockchain technologies we can do what was previously impossible to do.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 17, 2019, 05:56:29 AM
in my opinion. encryption shows people a new currency. it gives people more choices. encryption will lead to a change in traditional fiat currency. i think encryption is the trend of the future currency.
Depends on how you do the encrypting. If you have a hard wallet in this cases you have the encryption in software of those wallets but if you do the encryption on the website then you use other methods like virus software.
Pages:
Jump to: