Pages:
Author

Topic: Future for cryptocurrency? - page 6. (Read 67927 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 29, 2019, 06:34:12 AM
Crypto has a very good system and continues to grow throughout the world, in the digital currency exchange system Crypto has many platforms from Altcoin that have advantages and speed for each user. I believe the future of Crypto is good and can benefit everyone and the price will definitely be better.
Cryptocurrency strongly lacks stability to enter the real market and gain real popularity and huge audience growth, and without it it will be only a network product with a dubious reputation
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
March 29, 2019, 01:22:31 AM
For the cryptocurrency if you have not any idea what is waiting for the future.Trust that crypto is still here what ever happened in this world you invest to very easy way to any kind of transaction  because many crypto is still good working for you to future of crypto possible it's improve or growing in the future someday is not a possible you give a trust and just wait ang perfect time to invest.
Activity: 686
March 28, 2019, 07:29:17 PM
Crypto has a very good system and continues to grow throughout the world, in the digital currency exchange system Crypto has many platforms from Altcoin that have advantages and speed for each user. I believe the future of Crypto is good and can benefit everyone and the price will definitely be better.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
March 28, 2019, 06:53:26 PM
The future is cryptocurrency if something can be done about government restrictions on cryptocurrency trades. It's more or less a taboo here in my country.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 28, 2019, 06:50:19 PM
With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?

Cryptocurrencies should be developed primarily in the direction of a full replacement of bank payments. They have great prospects in this direction. Banks take huge fees for transferring money abroad, they take money for opening and closing accounts, for withdrawing cash and so on. Therefore, cryptocurrency has a chance to press banks aside.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
March 28, 2019, 06:43:05 PM
Why are you talking about future for crypto currency?
We live in present and crypto is already used worlwide. Yeah, an impact isn't that big compared to monetary system, but it still huge
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
March 28, 2019, 06:39:23 PM
crypto's future will be bright if more and more people know and are interested in crypto, blockchain and crypto technology will provide convenience in transactions, in the future with the development of the era, it will certainly make all countries legalize crypto, crypto will be the future of all people in the world
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
March 28, 2019, 06:05:12 PM
The future of the crypto market depends in most of the cases from the people's believes. When people are ready to switch from paper money to something more interesting, crypto will become unbreakable
Activity: 490
March 28, 2019, 06:02:09 PM
Blockchain and crypto technologies are becoming more and more popular and useful, which is why the crypto community is getting bigger and bigger. But the price of crypto is always unstable and makes people more interested in crypto because from here they can earn a profit. I hope that the future of this technology will grow and improve, its potential is huge.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
March 28, 2019, 05:38:43 PM
With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?

I like cryptocurrencies because I can send money to a neighboring country to my friend. At the same time I can do it in a maximum of one hour with minimum commissions. And I do not need to go to the bank or anywhere else, I can do everything sitting at home.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
March 28, 2019, 04:17:47 PM
The future of crypto is beyond doubt, I think the blockchain will be the foundation of economics and lawmaking.
This may be true for the current cryptocurrencies. But, in the future cryptocurrency will replace paper. Paper money will not be suitable for use in the new world where everything is accelerated and developed.
Activity: 494
March 28, 2019, 03:51:22 PM
I think only a few tokens have potential and have a future and others can not change it and have a future if their project is good and they will make a big project in this way with the chance to change the trend and be more their future is token but in this situation especially the market is difficult to say if others will believe that the market has dropped so much as bitcoin and knows how many of them are losing their hold token but what they can do is Hold it up until the market and bitcoin rise but it is not enough to save the size of the market.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 28, 2019, 03:42:56 PM
It is and it will be. It unstoppable now. A lot of new cryptocurrencies are coming out everyday, though not all of them stays  but we do are coming to that stage where cryptocurrency will be widely used and more preferred by people because of its features. With cryptocurrency you will no longer need to abide with bank rules and be dominated with their regulations as a client. With cryptocurrency we will be free with our currencies.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
March 28, 2019, 03:25:10 PM
The future of crypto is beyond doubt, I think the blockchain will be the foundation of economics and lawmaking.
Activity: 966
March 28, 2019, 03:18:46 PM
if my prediction of the future of crypto currencies will be better and brighter because of the increasing number of crypto years it will be increasingly known to many people and is growing too
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
March 28, 2019, 03:04:41 PM
In the near future to use this or that application will need to have tokens. And all popular services will either get their own coins or will use someone's blockchain for this.
Activity: 1177
March 28, 2019, 02:44:46 PM
I think I use cryptocurrency for daily trading as far as I am in my eligibility.
in fact almost I have use transactions, buying store assets and somethink but which is accept my countrys peoples.

The popularity of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day and almost all the countries have now got right place. So I hope Therefore, all people will use cryptocurrency in different areas.
Activity: 560
March 28, 2019, 02:27:49 PM
The cryptocurrency has very much bright future just as every new invention. But the new invention is facing like what situation internet faced during 1990 when many people were against it. But after all, the world realized its importance and relevance at the end. Cryptocurrency is facing the similar situation at present and it will have to  fight against such prejudices and has a long way to go.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 28, 2019, 02:23:01 PM
Cryptocurrency is our future that will make us live better, and I hope cryptocurrency will soon be accepted and recognized by all countries that cryptocurrency can help and overcome their economies.
and most importantly, cryptocurrency especially bitcoin can provide high prices, because bitcoin greatly affects market movements or other coins.
I agree, Bitcoin acts as a form of cheap money for society. I use Bitcoin and now there are quite low commissions, up to 20 cents.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
March 28, 2019, 02:05:04 PM
Cryptocurrency is our future that will make us live better, and I hope cryptocurrency will soon be accepted and recognized by all countries that cryptocurrency can help and overcome their economies.
and most importantly, cryptocurrency especially bitcoin can provide high prices, because bitcoin greatly affects market movements or other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: