Pages:
Author

Topic: Future for cryptocurrency? - page 9. (Read 67927 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 25, 2019, 07:35:50 AM
With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?
I think anonymous transactions can only be in a small field. it cannot grow big for some developed countries.
Because the government and some regulatory agencies will not be able to control transactions and that makes them make adjustments to the crypto market.
Anyway, crypto still needs more adjustments to become more complete.
Activity: 420
March 25, 2019, 07:18:12 AM
YES, it has a good future. After all, you can make anonymous investments, earn very well, and do not depend on Central banks.But it would be in the past, now it is difficult to earn
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
March 25, 2019, 06:32:51 AM
I think that cryptocurrency itself is a future thing. It could be an alternative currency now, but a legal currency on the future. Because i can see a good future that cryptocurrency could bring even though some country are not allowing it to use by their sovereign people. In the future, crypto would definitely be widely use by many people and it would be the fast and convenient to use in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 25, 2019, 06:25:06 AM
It very hard to predict for the future of cryptocurrency.. I think the future of crypto is depend on this year if BAKT cant run smoothly it will be bad for future of crypto and one more thing is if the government keep rejecting crypto iy will very bad for crypto future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
March 25, 2019, 05:23:40 AM
Future of cryptocurrency is very bright, maybe right now cryppto has a bad situation because most of country don't wanna support crypto to develop. But as soon as possible every country will accept and support crypto because crypto is the future for better transaction.
Not only about that, but also the crypto market is not good at the moment, since the crash from early 2018 until now 2019, we never see the crypto go high until now. I hope we will see it though in this year, at least please the bitcoin price can hit $6k-10k in this year.
Activity: 393
Merit: 1
Coinsbit exchange
March 25, 2019, 05:09:17 AM
Unique future for cryptocurrency. Despite the fact that cryptocurrency has been around for 10 years, it’s just the beginning of their journey. There is still 5-10 years left until the universal introduction of cryptocurrency, maybe a little more. By that time, frankly weak projects will leave the crypto industry and promising ones will remain and will be used by people all over the world. Now there are still new and promising coins such as Sound Money Coin.
Activity: 1008
March 25, 2019, 04:36:47 AM
I believe cryptocurrency has good future because more advanced the technology and the more crypto develops, in the future crypto will be first choice for transactions because it is faster and more practical
Activity: 845
March 25, 2019, 04:22:17 AM
I am sure that future of cryptocurrencies can recover and improve this year, now is the right time to invest in large amounts because I am very confident that August will skyrocket.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
March 25, 2019, 03:49:39 AM

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

So do you think the world needs a future where people will be making anonymous transactions and no body to keep track of the money that goes in and out of the country (regulation bodies)? If that’s your idea of a better future, then you’re wrong cause that is never going to happen. It is very wrong. And people are already laundering money with cryptocurrency.

What I see and feel the future of crypto currencies is certainly very beautiful and extraordinary. Don't think about today but think about the future. Crypto currency in the future is certainly very extraordinary. Because every day in crypto certainly makes development greatly improved.
Hmm bitcoin is good but there are lot of people that are using it for the bad purposes and they are the ones who are spoiling Bitcoin. If only that there would be a way to tackle these people and stop them, then Bitcoin would be very good. And we shouldn’t only be talking about the advantages only, there are also disadvantages which majority of us here fails to take note of.
if you look at the fact that bitcoin is calculated for all sorts of bad things, then it turns out that any product should be banned, even scissors, paint, knives, etc. as they can harm
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
March 19, 2019, 04:52:46 AM

So do you think the world needs a future where people will be making anonymous transactions and no body to keep track of the money that goes in and out of the country (regulation bodies)? If that’s your idea of a better future, then you’re wrong cause that is never going to happen. It is very wrong. And people are already laundering money with cryptocurrency.

What I see and feel the future of crypto currencies is certainly very beautiful and extraordinary. Don't think about today but think about the future. Crypto currency in the future is certainly very extraordinary. Because every day in crypto certainly makes development greatly improved.
Hmm bitcoin is good but there are lot of people that are using it for the bad purposes and they are the ones who are spoiling Bitcoin. If only that there would be a way to tackle these people and stop them, then Bitcoin would be very good. And we shouldn’t only be talking about the advantages only, there are also disadvantages which majority of us here fails to take note of.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 19, 2019, 02:01:50 AM
Blockchain is no longer a novelty, it is already an operating system. Now only time is needed for new technologies to enter our lives. Cryptocurrency is one of the components of the new financial system. That's why we're in the right place.
In 3-5 years we will use cryptocurrency 10 times more than now. And the price of Bitcoin will be more than 50,000 dollars.
Activity: 532
March 19, 2019, 01:14:41 AM
Blockchain is no longer a novelty, it is already an operating system. Now only time is needed for new technologies to enter our lives. Cryptocurrency is one of the components of the new financial system. That's why we're in the right place.
Activity: 658
March 19, 2019, 12:04:24 AM
Conducting decentralization will be due to several things, the first of our main objectives in navigating the blockchain data to widen the situation with cryptocurrency to the public direction
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 18, 2019, 10:45:36 PM
Future for crypto currency is unknown, because I believe that crypto is always depend on its users or maybe investors that invest into it. I believe that of bitcoin lost its users or investors it will maybe lost its value and turn into worthless. So I believe that even expert on crypto feild really didnt even know what will be the future of crypto in the next few years from now.
Cryptocurrency for the future cannot be predicted correctly, even by experts, its rising or falling nature makes crypto difficult to predict, whatever it is but I am sure that crypto will develop better in the future, if there are more supporters and can provide benefits for all
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
March 18, 2019, 10:28:42 PM
Future for crypto currency is unknown, because I believe that crypto is always depend on its users or maybe investors that invest into it. I believe that of bitcoin lost its users or investors it will maybe lost its value and turn into worthless. So I believe that even expert on crypto feild really didnt even know what will be the future of crypto in the next few years from now.
Activity: 700
March 18, 2019, 08:36:31 PM
Personally, I think that the whole world will soon move to a new financial payment system. And this system is already beginning to be introduced into our modern life. And this system is already successfully operating in the cryptocurrency market. And this blockchain platform is already used by a large number of ICOs. And also new interesting projects are being created.

The future of our bussiness is digital and i think cryptocurrency can take part in the future. Cryptocurrency in advance country already recognized as commodity or digital assets and i think the future of cryptocurrency very profitable
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 18, 2019, 07:46:50 PM
Many experts believe that if this system is implemented, then not earlier than in 10 years. Cryptocurrency should be protected and insured.
That is just the main problem that we have at the moment. If such is put in place, that is, if well protected and scam activities and risks are reduced to the barest minimum, then it would fast track its early adoption.
At present, most of us think about earnings. And I can say that most of the people who come from outside joined for this reason. And if so, most people do not care about adoption anyway.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
March 18, 2019, 07:40:18 PM
Many experts believe that if this system is implemented, then not earlier than in 10 years. Cryptocurrency should be protected and insured.
That is just the main problem that we have at the moment. If such is put in place, that is, if well protected and scam activities and risks are reduced to the barest minimum, then it would fast track its early adoption.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
March 18, 2019, 05:12:00 PM
Personally, I think that the whole world will soon move to a new financial payment system. And this system is already beginning to be introduced into our modern life. And this system is already successfully operating in the cryptocurrency market. And this blockchain platform is already used by a large number of ICOs. And also new interesting projects are being created.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 18, 2019, 04:38:27 PM
Since many states have already legalized cryptocurrency, they write that 111 states have already done this, the cryptocurrency should develop well in the near future. In the future, everything will depend on how massively ordinary people will accept and use it. Therefore, the cryptocurrency must be reliable, secure and easy to use. How all this will be done in practice, time will tell.
111 states? I dont really understand what you mean because the last time I checked the numbers of states or countries that legalize are still lower than the numbers of countries which are yet to legalize bitcoin but that may change once some central banks issue their own national crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: