Pages:
Author

Topic: Future for cryptocurrency? - page 28. (Read 67927 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1
March 03, 2019, 01:00:48 AM
Crypto is growing well even though many people are pessimistic, but this won't make us look bad. the more crypto days have a broad development, many people have known it and the future looks better and there will be many countries that will adopt it even if it is against the banking system.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
March 02, 2019, 11:21:05 PM
With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?
I feel that all the advantages of crypto currency are very difficult to develop if we cannot get the legality in the investment because we know that the risks in investing with crypto currency developments cannot be predicted with certainty that investor confidence makes crypto currency development better
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 02, 2019, 07:46:23 PM
It seems to me that the cryptocurrency will become part of the financial system. I believe that in a few years many countries will accept cryptocurrency and will use it as well as fiat money.

Hope that your opinion is happening in the future, but now I see that the popularity of cryptocurrency is going up because there are a lot of companies using blockchain technology and in the future, the Internet payment grows, the cryptocurrency will replace fiat currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
March 02, 2019, 07:44:57 PM

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

How do you think?

I am little bit hesitant that everything can be made public, I know crypto is the new evolution of transaction through blockchain technology but there are some sorts of transaction that does not need to be public, but talking to this topic yes it is, crypto can be more appealing but there are some limitations to it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
March 02, 2019, 07:37:29 PM
On the one hand, it is really possible, but I think that without the adoption of cryptocurrency by countries and their governments, its future will be very limited.
Activity: 298
March 02, 2019, 07:35:09 PM
looking at the future of cryptocurrency from the perspective of the number of people who have the knowledge or the number of people who have heard of cryptocurrency, then I will say the rate at which people are getting into the crypto space has gradually increased as days pass by. This indicates that people are really understanding the concept of cryptocurrency and also shows that the future of cryptocurrency is bright.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
March 02, 2019, 07:28:18 PM
With Blockhain Cryptocurrency technology, it makes transactions and easier for everyone. Crypto is still not authorized by all countries and there are still many people who don't know it yet, but Crypto is growing very rapidly among teenagers and adults to invest. Many things are presented in it and if at that time Crypto became a good future throughout the world.
blockchain and crypto technology does have many benefits, although there are still many countries that have not legalized crypto
but crypto is still developing well, in the future crypto will definitely be legalized throughout the country
Supposedly, we are in the process of legalizing crypto but isn't that easy to proceed the regulation process, it takes years to be approved and hopefully there will be a good new this year. Once we are regulated, crypto will finally identified and officially recognized as a currency just like of fiat money. With this, many investors will put back their money in crypto and uplift the market prices.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
March 02, 2019, 07:23:23 PM
The Blockchain Technology has not only opened opportunities to a selected few, it has shown that truly, a lot of things can be accomplished using the innovation ranging from health to finance to military and the automotive industry. A lot of other sectors have embraced the innovation and are already thinking of ways to make it even better. The future holds a lot of promises, and if regulations are finally rolled out and adopted.
Activity: 700
March 02, 2019, 07:16:22 PM
With Blockhain Cryptocurrency technology, it makes transactions and easier for everyone. Crypto is still not authorized by all countries and there are still many people who don't know it yet, but Crypto is growing very rapidly among teenagers and adults to invest. Many things are presented in it and if at that time Crypto became a good future throughout the world.
blockchain and crypto technology does have many benefits, although there are still many countries that have not legalized crypto
but crypto is still developing well, in the future crypto will definitely be legalized throughout the country
Activity: 313
March 02, 2019, 07:03:26 PM
the future of Cryptocurrency does look good, with the existence of Blockchain and other increasingly sophisticated technological tools, this can help progress Cryptocurrency.
but everything can be inappropriate because other things can happen because we don't know what it will be like in the future but by seeing it now Cryptocurrency will be better and popular.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 02, 2019, 06:25:54 PM
Yes, indeed, blockchain is a technology of progress, cryptocurrencies are a new economic system, the development and distribution of which will take time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
March 02, 2019, 04:50:39 PM
It seems to me that the cryptocurrency will become part of the financial system. I believe that in a few years many countries will accept cryptocurrency and will use it as well as fiat money.

Are you sure. Well, I appreciate your trust. But, I have a question for that?
If your believe become reality. According to you! How with the original currency of that country2, if cryptocurrency is accepted and will use it as well as fiat money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 02, 2019, 04:37:16 PM

How do you think?
the system will not stay in one place if the blockchain developed then the security and the public alert also been improved so the possibility of doing anonymous transaction without centralised intervention will be very risky in future.
Activity: 1210
March 02, 2019, 04:26:03 PM
Activity: 350
March 02, 2019, 04:12:28 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
March 02, 2019, 03:28:05 PM
In cryptocurrency there is always an open way to achieve what you want because in cryptocurrency we are not required to use full time to gain profits, only we have to know the right time to do everything that can make us lucky.

in investing in crypto currencies we are free to do anything as long as you are sure and believe that you are doing will benefit from the investment because investing with crypto currencies is very risky to be obtained
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 02, 2019, 03:04:43 PM
in fact, this is right, on the other hand we get to look from the additional  position, thither are various  barriers to this crypto, single of which is a rule that does not still  be from administration  forces, and thither are any  humans who look the rejection  position of this crypto.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
March 02, 2019, 02:59:01 PM
You are very correct, but there will be a big work for crypto trader and investors to do before it can become the future currency because many people are still novice and crypto is full of scammers, so many people are afraid of it.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
March 02, 2019, 02:10:18 PM
At the moment, the market is in decline and many people are losing faith in the fact that crypto will be in demand. But I believe that blockchain technology can be very useful for people.
It will change the world in the future, this collapse will happen only in the short term and as long as we try and overcome it, surely everything will be great.
Activity: 364
March 02, 2019, 02:04:54 PM
At the moment, the market is in decline and many people are losing faith in the fact that crypto will be in demand. But I believe that blockchain technology can be very useful for people.
Pages:
Jump to: