Pages:
Author

Topic: Future for cryptocurrency? - page 27. (Read 67928 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
March 03, 2019, 10:45:39 AM
I hope that I can live to the moment when I can tell my grandchildren that we were so stupid people that they used ordinary papers and nobody considered them, especially banks. Therefore, I think that cryptocurrency is a future payment system.
Activity: 538
Merit: 10
March 03, 2019, 10:34:28 AM
The Blockchain technology was first adapted in 2009 and created for the first world cryptocurrency called bitcoin, which many later began to call “digital gold” I think there is a future cryptocurrency future.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
March 03, 2019, 10:10:09 AM
I think that in the forthcoming cryptocurrency desire  get  many and many  public  on the other hand  furthermore from the Nations  desire be inflicted  proviso  as they achieve not similar the namelessness of cryptocurrency
Activity: 17
March 03, 2019, 09:47:56 AM
of line, as cryptocurrency is a digital currentness that desire  follow in the forthcoming  as it has a extremely  great  role.
Activity: 16
March 03, 2019, 08:35:05 AM
We require  age to get  greater  self-confidence in this modern  planet of crypto. Furthermore it desire  doubtlessly  approach with many  adjustment, all the more  whether it is in falsehood with any  casts, on the other hand without this belief could not full  approach from humans who dont recognise the marketplace.
Activity: 16
March 03, 2019, 08:17:24 AM
Crypto buoy  follow  just  whether the rule  mechanism, order  mechanism and support  actually  returns  position  as these are the primary  worry  almost the crypto and the administration  wish  any  portion of it that's reason they are scrap to vanquish it whether they buoy not increase  whatever  excise  membership fee and that's reason they phone it unlawful  as of any non- administration  compliancy.
Activity: 12
March 03, 2019, 08:02:41 AM
I think it desire  on the other hand it is just a thing of age. So various  sphere  desire  fighting  fronting it as they recognise with its sanction, they ballplayer  missed their work. Patch  additional  humans  assume 't get  right  comprehending of how it effort. They yet  look it as ponzi strategy.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
March 03, 2019, 07:21:53 AM
maybe like that is the progress in the crypto world because, later the crypto world will grow rapidly in accordance with the needs of the people too, we only need to go forward or keep it because if it develops more advanced, there must be many people who have more advanced thinking for crypto in order to create the best coin quality in the world.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
March 03, 2019, 06:06:30 AM
for the future I think cryptocurrency still has a good thing that is big enough because until now so many people still believe in cryptocurrency, they still have the opinion that the future is pretty good
copper member
Activity: 294
March 03, 2019, 05:58:22 AM
I think the future of cryptocurrency also has more sophisticated technology in the future, because I'm sure the development of crypto prices is getting better every day.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
March 03, 2019, 05:55:11 AM
Undoubtedly, cryptocurrency buoy  follow and desire  follow. Humans  ballplayer not recognise the measure and accent of cryptocurrency instantly  on the other hand  finally, they desire  fancy it is indeed the result and they desire  nuzzle it. It's just a thing of age.

Yes i cant recognize your accent , you sound like you are using a google translate  .  my advice is stop doing this because your risking your account to be banned  . just stick to your local boards and youl be just fine  .

Now back on the original topic  .  the future of cryptocurrency will merely depend on us humans  . if we continue our heart wearming support , im pretty sure that crypto will have a bright future  .
Activity: 9
March 03, 2019, 05:50:15 AM
Cryptocurrency get been follow and desire always be, so allow to  looking  leading  representing  superlative  work in being of crypto, and we should purpose the better  representing it
Activity: 44
March 03, 2019, 05:48:26 AM
Undoubtedly, cryptocurrency buoy  follow and desire  follow. Humans  ballplayer not recognise the measure and accent of cryptocurrency instantly  on the other hand  finally, they desire  fancy it is indeed the result and they desire  nuzzle it. It's just a thing of age.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
March 03, 2019, 05:41:37 AM
Does anyone doubt that the future is cryptocurrency? Cryptocurrencies have undoubtedly huge potential. They give great opportunities to investors. Do not forget that these are high-yielding assets that have repeatedly allowed to do 2-3x and even more. Plus, they have several other advantages: anonymity, decentralization, low commission.
Activity: 53
March 03, 2019, 05:23:29 AM
Crypto currentness is already later and it's aloof  inactivity to capture  above and roar, it turns the modern  approach of method. Various  ballplayer not look it as this instantly  on the other hand in the change, it desire  positively  come to pass. Crypto is confident the result.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 03, 2019, 05:07:32 AM
In cryptocurrency there is always an open way to achieve what you want because in cryptocurrency we are not required to use full time to gain profits, only we have to know the right time to do everything that can make us lucky.

Crypto currencies and crypto economic systems were created by using technological advances and technology and to answer the growing needs of technology and the era of the economy as well.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
March 03, 2019, 05:02:23 AM
On the one hand, it is really possible, but I think that without the adoption of cryptocurrency by countries and their governments, its future will be very limited.

If, for example, the same Europe would give a green light to the crypto currency, it is even difficult to imagine how much progress it would have shifted, but so far this can only be dreamed of, almost all countries prefer to ignore the crypto currency
It is difficult for all countries in the world to accept cryptocurrency. There are many different ideas and laws from different countries and they cannot ever agree on it
Activity: 112
March 03, 2019, 05:00:29 AM
Cryptocurrency has already supervened and thither is no location  sceptical  whether it desire  follow or not. The marketplace is consume, that does not signify crypto has not progressed.
Activity: 700
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 03, 2019, 04:54:22 AM
I also believe that in the future the cryptocurrency will be used as an international currency. After all, now some countries legalize cryptocurrency, it is very great when the government supports cryptocurrency. I do not advise you to run and sell all your tokens, I am sure that the moment will come when the market rises and all holders will get their profit.
Activity: 490
March 03, 2019, 04:38:37 AM
On the one hand, it is really possible, but I think that without the adoption of cryptocurrency by countries and their governments, its future will be very limited.

If, for example, the same Europe would give a green light to the crypto currency, it is even difficult to imagine how much progress it would have shifted, but so far this can only be dreamed of, almost all countries prefer to ignore the crypto currency
Pages:
Jump to: