Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Altcoins - page 12. (Read 23776 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 251
January 20, 2019, 10:37:13 AM
But I am curious and want to ask you, what are your reasons that make you believe that bitcoin and ethereum will collapse?

Have you only seen from the current price fall? It doesn't make sense if you just look at the price side and maybe you should often look at the history of the chart.
no one can know for sure the development of any crypto currency because it is one of the risks that will be gained in investing in crypto currencies
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 20, 2019, 10:04:01 AM
Personally, i think Ethereum and Bitcoin will collapse.

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Which altcoin do you think will be the next Bitcoin?
I still believe that the two top coins will not collapse, just being in a very long price down. I am still waiting for a moment like the end of last year 2017.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
January 20, 2019, 09:47:34 AM
I dont see any collapse of cryptocurrency. Only the genuine, niche projects, with full developed product, mass users will survive.
Bitcoin is still the leader of all altcoins. Everything in cryptocurrency has emerged from bitcoin only. Etherium I see still a leading platform for many large scale dapps.Some decisions and news may affect their prices but not to the extent that they will collapse.
Who knows which is the next bitcoin. Lets wait and watch.
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
January 20, 2019, 08:48:17 AM
No one coin will beat bitcoin and no one coin will became bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
January 20, 2019, 09:36:43 AM
For sure the future of altcoins this year will be great , because on the first month of this year some altcoins rise specially ethereum. so expect more this coming couple of months.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 20, 2019, 08:40:40 AM
The movement of altcoin cannot be separated from the influence of bitcoin and in my opinion today bitcoin is a coin that is indeed experiencing a decline and in the future it will also influence other cryptocurrency
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
January 20, 2019, 08:37:45 AM
Do not worry, these coins that you indicated will definitely survive and thrive on them. I would invest in them.
only coin coins that are strong and have good potential that will survive here and of course there are lots of them here. make sure the coins you will invest whether the potential is good or not, be careful. because the future of the altcoin is difficult to predict and no one knows for sure the future.
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
January 20, 2019, 08:34:56 AM
collapse? what do you mean by saying Bitcoin and ethereum will collapse like EOS?
I really don't understand your words, and the coin that will be the next bitcoin will never exist.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
January 20, 2019, 07:39:29 AM
Do not worry, these coins that you indicated will definitely survive and thrive on them. I would invest in them.
Activity: 602
January 20, 2019, 06:20:35 AM
Future for altcoin. This is the most awaited part of my life, that the future for altcoin will bring me into a millionaire. Everyone is waiting for this to happen. Hopefully this year 2019 will bring good luck for us the altcoiner's to succeed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 06:06:47 AM
in my opinion for now all coins are experiencing a decline which is quite large Bitcoin and Altcoin but that does not mean that all coins will die, I still believe in crypto maybe in the coming year will soon recover.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
January 20, 2019, 03:45:46 AM
I don’t even know such coins that could replace each other, this market is still young and there is enough space for everyone.Bitcoin can not be replaced, since the remaining coins serve as an experiment for the introduction of new technologies in Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
January 20, 2019, 03:39:53 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

what underlies you predict that bitcoin and ethereum will collapse? are there more detailed reasons?
because I really agree with your statement.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
January 20, 2019, 02:30:27 AM
Generally, the future of altcoins is better than good. People in nowadays wants the more upgraded technologies in order to make crypto trading best as much as they can. Eos did not collapse but decline. Anyway almost every altcoins decline due to market condition. All in all altcoins have a better future because it is convenient and more easy to use.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 20, 2019, 02:14:39 AM
I don't think that bitcoin will be replaced by another altcoin. Although bitcoin collapsed we need to know that bitcoin affects all altcoins, even many altcoins are worthless. Be patient in facing a sluggish market, and hold on to getting valuable bitcoin.
Activity: 350
January 20, 2019, 01:59:52 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

In fact, it is very difficult to comment on your topic. After all, in fact, I completely disagree with such an opinion. Now there is no reason to assert that Bitcoin and Ethereum will cease to exist. Today, these are the two main coins in the crypto market, which have excellent potential for successful development.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 14, 2019, 12:41:36 AM
I still believe in eth, if eos I'm not too sure,
maybe eth and ripple,
I chose eth because it has been proven that eth is still strong at the top, now
and choose ripple because ripple has the power of investors behind it.
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
January 14, 2019, 12:02:43 AM
I believe that altcoin still has a good future for the future, there are still many altcoins that have good potential to be invested even though not all of them and of course you have to be good at analyzing altcoins that have such good potential
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
January 13, 2019, 11:12:22 PM
Last year most of the altcoins are suffering of their prices because of the market condition but i believe the future of altcoins will be more giving a huge of prices with the support of many investors and the community who believes in altcoins.
Activity: 210
January 13, 2019, 08:18:12 PM
No, of course, these Altcoins will not collapse and in the future they will be very big players in the world market. but most will die
Pages:
Jump to: