Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of altcoins without Bitcoin - page 27. (Read 2360 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 509
December 23, 2017, 08:19:58 PM
Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.

Anything can be happen in cryptocurrency world. Your curious can be happen, but for my analysis your case don't be happen.
Because BTC decrease is just for a while, I sure BTC or another altcoins will increase again, no need to worry. Just wait for a momentum !
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 08:17:00 PM
this is only temporary bro ,, i say that your statement is nonsense. I still believe that the bitcoin and other altcoins will grow and develop well again. I have analyzed and studied the development of bitcoin.
I know this is only temporary.
And I really believe that Bitcoin will reach $ 20000 again soon and will rise even higher in the future.

But when it crashes in 2, 5 or 15? years, then maybe the altcoins will die too.
Because they seem to move together with the way BTC goes up and down.

Can you tell me how you analized and studied the development Bitcoin? What's your conclusion?

Thanks!
your judgment is wrong, when bitcoin down, I think not all altcoin also come down. not all, today when the BTC goes down, there are some rising altcoins, like ETH, LTC, BCH, FLXX. and others. This proves that they are a nice altcoin.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 08:09:24 PM
this is only temporary bro ,, i say that your statement is nonsense. I still believe that the bitcoin and other altcoins will grow and develop well again. I have analyzed and studied the development of bitcoin.
I know this is only temporary.
And I really believe that Bitcoin will reach $ 20000 again soon and will rise even higher in the future.

But when it crashes in 2, 5 or 15? years, then maybe the altcoins will die too.
Because they seem to move together with the way BTC goes up and down.

Can you tell me how you analized and studied the development Bitcoin? What's your conclusion?

Thanks!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 07:51:54 PM
Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
In the world of cryptocurrency no words are impossible, everything you talk about can happen, because everything related to the world of cryptocurency is very likely to happen ..
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 23, 2017, 07:33:08 PM
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 07:26:46 PM
Hello!

Pages:
Jump to: