Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of altcoins without Bitcoin - page 18. (Read 2360 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 11:02:39 AM
We can't know some things, but maybe will Bitcoin left alone and his price will drop drastically and stay that way, but altcoins will survive. They are slowly implementing their technology in our world.
Bitcoins is old stuff so maybe his value will low in future, but crypto just started thanks to him.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 09:47:11 AM
Good question! Nobody can predict the exact future. We are investing in BTC because we are confident that it has potential to grow and maintain good value. Who knows if war takes place and infra structures go broken? We can not imagine what the effect will be like.
Activity: 168
February 10, 2018, 08:23:54 AM
future altcoin will be increasingly good over time because it will be more and more people who know and of course interested. doing so will cause the altcoin become increasingly expensive, it is a great future for altcoin.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 08:21:58 AM
i don't think that altcoin is still live without bitcoin. the price will rapidly down in just several month
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 08:19:57 AM
most of the altcoin is depends on bitcoin bro,crypto will unstable without bitcoin i think. but sure nothing imposibble in this world
Activity: 127
February 10, 2018, 08:02:57 AM
Your question is a mystery to all members of the cryptocurrency world. Currently, there are a large number of different coins and tokens and it is very surprising that each of them depends on bitcoin. At any jump up or down the rest of the coins also go along the chain. I would really like to know the truth about it.

If BTC is eliminated from the market, there won't be any future for the altcoins. This is the reality. BTC is like the basement for the altcoins. Without BTC, there is no others too, dramatically.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 07:56:37 AM
That wont happen. Like what everyone is telling on this forum "btc is the mother of all altcoin." Btc will only go up and down but will never vanish in this crypto world
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 07:56:14 AM
altcoin is appreciated through bitcoin i think its going to be very difficult if like altcoin without the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
February 10, 2018, 07:43:03 AM
It is possible that over time, the place of bitcoin, will take another coin.
then the price of coins, will no longer depend on bitcoin. who knows...
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 07:29:02 AM
Your question is a mystery to all members of the cryptocurrency world. Currently, there are a large number of different coins and tokens and it is very surprising that each of them depends on bitcoin. At any jump up or down the rest of the coins also go along the chain. I would really like to know the truth about it.
Activity: 140
February 10, 2018, 07:13:05 AM
Bitcoin goes up and goes down, this is the way of market system. Also altcoins will goes up and down base to bitcoin motion. Even it will reach the deepest crash, I think crypto will not die. Everything will back again in normal rise in the market. I'm pretty sure of it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
February 10, 2018, 07:04:08 AM
I think that if bitcoin will crash then so as altcoins since bitcoin is the mother of all coins and most of the investors are believers of bitcoin. So how can they trust any other coins if the mother itself won't be able to prove how strong cryptocurrency is. That can be able to recover in every downfall. The investors will definitely back out.
Activity: 35
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 05:16:34 AM
Cryptocurrencies will survive without Bitcoin.
If it crashes we will see a temporarily drop in alts as well, but they will resurrect.
Activity: 159
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 05:01:39 AM
it's nonsense
Activity: 31
February 10, 2018, 04:51:03 AM
great future for altcoins
Activity: 350
February 10, 2018, 03:58:42 AM
Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.

Slightly you have a point and that is just a speculation of yours. But we all know that this breakdown of bitcoin is just a normal and predictable thing. We are aware that this crypto currency is volatile that easy to decrease and increase. So if the bitcoin will collapse, same with the altcoin will collapse also.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
February 10, 2018, 03:25:03 AM
I think there will be some altcoins that are gonna survive this kind of situation but market will take hard hit. So I think we are always going to need bitcoin for altcoins. Bitcoin is our 1st coin that gave life to ethereum, litecoin or all others.
Activity: 154
February 10, 2018, 02:40:10 AM
altcoin is felt much more potential for the future because altcoin there are many, especially the ethereum and ripple. but the bitcoin also should not be forgotten because it is also very important and more promising.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
February 10, 2018, 02:21:39 AM
All of these happened when the Christmas occurred. I think like bitcoin other alt coin users sell there coins to get some money and spend on Christmas . As a result they all decrease because demand value went down.On the other side there's some alt coin who increase when the bitcoin goes down. I am a ETH buyer/seller i always take my eyes on its price. i didn't felt any decrease in ETH prices.

Ethereum too felt to some extent. The price peaked reaching above $1400 in less time period from the value around $300. Later along with bitcoin ethereum too declined and around $1000 it gained resistance and stayed for a long time period. Later it too began to fall almost with similar percentage drop of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
February 10, 2018, 02:14:18 AM
All of these happened when the Christmas occurred. I think like bitcoin other alt coin users sell there coins to get some money and spend on Christmas . As a result they all decrease because demand value went down.On the other side there's some alt coin who increase when the bitcoin goes down. I am a ETH buyer/seller i always take my eyes on its price. i didn't felt any decrease in ETH prices.
Pages:
Jump to: