Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Bitcoin in India - page 12. (Read 1971 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 251
June 10, 2018, 07:26:24 PM
The future of blockchain based cryptocurrencies in India is bright I guess. In India, there are no regulations around cryptocurrencies yet. It is also less likely that the country will bring its own cryptocurrency. With regards to the Blockchain, India can’t be overlooked. It is an incredible nation with more than a billion people who recently experienced demonetisation. That is the time that numerous Indians started capitalizing their cash in Bitcoin and proceed to owe them now. Then they state and call bitcoins as the “next big thing since the internet and computing ". Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies may not be much of a threat to fiat currencies today in India.
Activity: 700
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 03:25:24 PM
Bitcoin is  best crypto currency from world. It's beautifully business.Many people used bitcoin.Day by day it's price increased. Day by day it's use increase. India government is legal from bitcoin.So indian people use this coin.It's Good income source. The indian economic forum very hight for bitcoin earning.Indian future of bitcoin very largely. So I there for Indian bitcoin future is very good & Best economical income.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 03:15:12 PM
India will explore the potential of 'blockchain', the technology underlying bitcoin and its competitors' digital currencies.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
June 10, 2018, 12:45:21 PM
initially there were many who oppose the entry of the internet in the world, but see the impact that occurs when the internet entered into a nation and now already in use by the whole world.
which I know of many benefits that occur when the internet enters the world and facilitates our lives.
so i think ready or not ready government of india country should be able to accept technological development according to its era.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
June 10, 2018, 12:40:24 PM
In india government has some strict rules about bitcoin. Though it's not banned but you can use it in limited amount. But in future we think India government will accept it fully.
Activity: 126
June 10, 2018, 12:28:33 PM
I think bitcoin is going to be one of the huge cryptocurrency that will be used in trading and mining purposes in India. India will be rich out of that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
June 10, 2018, 05:46:11 AM
What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked

I really think that bitcoin is going to be one of the big cryptocurrency trading and also used for mining purposes in India in coming months and years. Indian country are really a big fan of blockchain technology and they are currently taking steps to create a good environment for cryptocurrency traders and other investors by making some strict rules and regulations by which they can easily take part in Crypto investments. They are planning to introduce new Crypto coin called Lakshmi Coin soon you just need to give them some time.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 10, 2018, 04:12:42 AM
What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked

possibly for now and the next few years India will not intend to make policy on cryptocurrency industry. perhaps the policy has reached the final of the ban. but we will never know what happens later
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 04:10:04 AM
According to sources I read India became a revolutionary state of Bitcoin because of the lack of their banking infrastructure. Based on nominal GDP, which is about $ 2.5 trillion, India is the seventh largest economy in the world. therefore India is considered the right place for Bitcoin adoption because of the public attitudes toward their current financial system.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 04:09:21 AM
You have a high population and they have little or no money then they will not be allowed Bitcoin by their government. For now, they may not use the power of Cryptocurrency. But I know when they start feeling abandoned, they will eventually also use it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 04:01:40 AM

With how the cryptocurrency is shaped to take over the financial assets and the economic value that it opens up to the world. I think that it has a good opportunity to really make a difference on the schematics of how payments and transactions are done in India. I do think that as one of the countries being used as an outsource via jobs in the other countries that it can have an influence on their decision making on opening up to bitcoin to their borders
Activity: 140
June 10, 2018, 03:54:40 AM
According to the information I read, "the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) deputy governor, R.Gandhi, made an important speech last week at the fintech conference that the Bitcoin value and is an unlimited currency " so it gave bitcoin in india a very positive news for the future of bitcoin in india
Activity: 252
June 10, 2018, 03:25:49 AM
Bitcoin has a great future ahead in India. The people are getting more interested in investing in Bitcoin. The government might put some regulations on the transaction on it.
Activity: 336
June 09, 2018, 11:36:48 PM
I think Indian people are starting to supporting bitcoin by making an investment in bitcoin. India has a large number of investors and right now most of them already make their investment in it. Indian prime minister also supports the cryptocurrency. They always wanted to make the country more digital. According to them, they want to make great use of blockchain technology in the agriculture sector. So India has great future ahead in the crypto world.
Activity: 85
June 09, 2018, 11:28:44 PM
India is a country that can grow rapidly at this time does not close the possibility of this country will use the currency in gital as a means of transaction because this country also continues to promote bitcoin as a centralized means of exchange as a means of payment in gital
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 07:52:29 PM
future of bitcoin in india is in respective courts directions of making guidelines or else taxation but soon it will turn positive in terms of clarity for crypto investors
Activity: 308
June 09, 2018, 07:43:31 PM
From my perspective i think i will be a great place for crpto trade. Because in right now there are many Indians are investing in this market. Indian market is a large market. So cryto also wants to do business here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 06:27:53 AM
Can happen completely different with cryptocurrency in this country, but with the accuracy I can say that they will not also reject the new namely the cryptography that gave something new to the country.
Activity: 8
June 09, 2018, 06:23:25 AM
It isn’t a secret that Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has never been a big fan of Cryptocurrencies. In the past, the central bank has given fair warnings against investing in the likes of Bitcoin due to its high volatility and speculative nature.
Even then though, the number of crypto-investors continued growing in the country.
However, the latest RBI announcement on Bitcoin can be a
major blow for the entire community in India.
Activity: 103
June 09, 2018, 04:43:54 AM
I think if this present government just co oporate a little then i must say in the whole india bitcoin will spread its wings.
Pages:
Jump to: